[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>E3 2018 >Gaben walks out on Stage >"Hey guys,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: gob.jpg (241KB, 610x400px) Image search: [Google]
gob.jpg
241KB, 610x400px
>E3 2018
>Gaben walks out on Stage
>"Hey guys, we've heard all you of your voices over the last year, and are excited to bring you, after so many years....Half Life 3!"
>"developed by gearbox"
>>
>>388424934

With weapon skin crates and paid mods. And of course always-online DRM, because otherwise it wouldn't be an innovative game!
>>
I know it's a meme to hate on Gearbox but the only consistently bad thing about their games is the writing.
>>
>>388424934
This meme needs to end
>>
>>388424934
Eh I liked Opposing Force better than Half Life so I'm okay with this.
>>
>Gaben
>walks

Bad thread
>>
>>388424934
Sounds BADASS
>>
>>388425123
and the gameplay
>>
>>388425315
That was 19 years ago, Anon..
The Gearbox we knew is long gone.
>>
>>388424934
"As our main writer was, ghm, laid off, we hired a new talent! Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage, Anthony Burch!"
>>
File: 1443629207153.jpg (19KB, 252x234px) Image search: [Google]
1443629207153.jpg
19KB, 252x234px
>We're going to have a lot of BADASS moments.
>We decided to rewrite Alyx Vance a bit to make her more BADASS
>The new weapons are going to be BADASS
>We decided to be more revolutionary with the Half life 2 story line and add BADASS women to the resistance. What do you mean at least half of the resistance were already female? -You have been blocked by this Twitter-
>>
File: 1503686099325.jpg (91KB, 503x690px) Image search: [Google]
1503686099325.jpg
91KB, 503x690px
>after over nine years in development, hopefully it will have been worth the weight
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.