[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll tell you what's weird? What's up with all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I'll tell you what's weird?
What's up with all the people who don't have Skyrim?
*audience giggles*
I mean yeah!! I know!!
People like that seriously exist
*audience laughs*
I'll tell you a story.
One time I was going to pick up Skyrim Special Edition for the Nintendo Switch and I saw a kid and his mum buying a Nintendo Switch...
*pauses*
But without Skyrim Special Edition!
*audience laughs*
I know right?!
So I walk up to him and say, "yeah I already bought Skyrim too on the PS4."
So get this.
*Lone audience member giggles*
He looks at me and says "I'm getting Skylanders later"
*audience laughs hard*
I reply, "Not Skylanders, Skyrim! You fucking millennial! When are you getting Skyrim?"
He gives me the look, you know the one.
*Todd gestures to audience member and the audience member giggles*
What's a Skyrim? Is that a new Skylanders game?
*Audience bursts into laughter*
"Thanks Everybody you've been a grand audience, please buy my game!"
>>
I didn't read any of that, just came here to tell you to go fuck yourself
>>
>>388418486
This was actually funnier than the op.
>>
WHAAAAAT'S THE DEEEEAL WITH HID-O KOJIMAAAA? WHY HIS GAME TAKE SO LONG TO MAAAAAKE?
>>
>>388418626
Long to make? Nigga they take long to fucking play.
I'm still stuck watching the opening cutscene for phantom pain to this very day.
>>
>>388418626
What is the deal with stand-up comedians always asking what is the deal with all kinds of random shit?

I was at a show a while ago and that is all they do? Aside from one guy who was a mime.
>>
>>388418568
>>388418486
>>388418325
I'm fucking crying
>>
File: 1446689393402.jpg (32KB, 540x547px) Image search: [Google]
1446689393402.jpg
32KB, 540x547px
>>388418918
>>388418568
>>388418486
Just fucking buy Skyrim, you fucking pieces of shit!!!
>>
>>388418917
Seinfeld made it popular. In fact the guy you replied to is making a Seinfeld impression
>>
>>388419123
IT'S A JOKE YOU FUCKIN DIP
>>
I enjoyed this OP, please do more.
>>
File: Cosmo_Kramer.jpg (10KB, 273x364px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmo_Kramer.jpg
10KB, 273x364px
Whaaaats the deeeeeal with niggers?
>>
>Watch American stand up comedy
>It's either impressions or "really makes you think..." type truth bombing with lots of swearing

I guess I just don't get it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.