[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up guys? I was messing around with Tamriel Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: stock skyrim.png (501KB, 484x612px) Image search: [Google]
stock skyrim.png
501KB, 484x612px
What's up guys? I was messing around with Tamriel Online which is a multiplayer co-op mod for Skyrim. It's really bad and keeps crashing.

Do you guys know if there's any co-op mods out there that's stable, either for Skyrim or Oblivion or the Fallout games or hell, a game that's like those but has built in co-op.
>>
Elder Scrolls Online
>>
>>388414437
There is an Elder Scrolls MMO bro
>>
Not really. Same happens with any coop mod for fallout 3/NV. The engine just can't handle it, or at least is a coding and networking hell to do such thing
>>
>>388414718
>>388414793

From what I hear that's nothing like those games. I don't wanna play a standard grindy MMO, I wanna play a co op exploration adventure game like the singleplayer experience.

Also if I was gonna play and MMO it would probably be getting back into SW:ToR or maybe Guild Wars 2 just for the record. Not gonna get into MMO's tho.

>>388414797
Just as I thought. What about those WIP like Skyrim Together and NV:MP? What about Stalker? Does that have a campaign co:op?
>>
File: 1503709528324.jpg (20KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
1503709528324.jpg
20KB, 474x474px
>>388414718
>>388414793
>monthly subscription to play the game
Yeah... no thanks, it's like a watered down WoW with re-skinned Skyrim assets. I wanted a true TeS coop/online without WoW bullshitting.
>>
>>388414863
Honestly I don't know, I'm not into multiplayer modding because of the complexity of setting up the mod and the probabilities of crashing, but I think that even after all those years no one made a truly non-exerimental/barebones alpha multiplayer mod because of how hard is to make the engine have multiplayer functions. I'm probably wrong, but as far as I know, everything multiplayer related to Skyrim/Fallout 3 and NV (Don't Include 4 because how new the game is) is still volatile and very experimental due to how hard is to code that thing.
>>
>>388414863
>>388414959
OP is sitting here asking how to force a square peg into a round hole, if he wants to play something vaguely elder scrolls related and multiplayer it's his only option.
>>
>>388414959
eso is f2p
>>
>>388415256
>>388414437
Nevermind, I just googled "Skyrim coop mod" after writing that post and this is the first result, I hope this works for you, it seems okay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TTqo864W0s
>>
>>388414959
you just have to buy the game, there are no subscriptions
>>
>>388415348
>>388415539
Oh, didn't know that. Bummer... When did they change that?

>>388415395
>>388414437
Nevermind OP, looking at the video Tamriel Online seems to be your best bet, the other mod it's a hell for Player 2.
>>
I'm assume the kind of games you want to play with your friend are games that give interesting loot and exploration? I can suggest:
Terraria
Borderlands
Divinity: Original Sin
Diablo 2 or 3

but if you truly want to play an co-op or multiplayer Skyrim game, there's The Elder Scrolls Online game. It's a purchase-once and no subscription based game. I don't know if it's actually good or not though.
>>
>>388415306
I don't care about Elder Scrolls that much. It can be whatever universe, as long as it's in the same vein of open world exploration that I can play with my friends.

>>388415395
This is if you're at the same house and player 2 can't control the camera.

>>388415792
Borderlands is probably the closest to what I'm looking for yea.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.