[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's another >best girl gets shafted and gets no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1469227122660.png (841KB, 1047x944px) Image search: [Google]
1469227122660.png
841KB, 1047x944px
It's another
>best girl gets shafted and gets no screentime
episode.
>>
>>388412621
I was half-assing social links in pursuit of raising my personal stats (jobs are far better than my methods) and ended up having her be the only option for Hawaii, Valentine's Day, and Christmas. Felt kind of bad, nobody else even felt the need to bother.
>>
Would've been a much better party member than Forehead Mcshittyhaircut with her mom maybe having a haunted house-themed palace.
>>
>>388412986
It's piss easy to max social links and stats. Especially with the fortune teller skill.
>>
>>388412621
Her design is sort of cute but she is pretty meh otherwise. Would take temperance, fortune or death over her without a second thought. Nice skills though
>>
>>388413104
Which you have to know to get, and given her godawful personality and looks, I passed on her after level 2 or 3.
>>
>>388413250
Even without her, my first playthrough I maxed my stats and got the social links I wanted. You really did half ass it.
>>
File: 1446159287438.png (297KB, 987x605px) Image search: [Google]
1446159287438.png
297KB, 987x605px
>>388412621
>Hifumifags are STILL assblasted
>>
>>388412621
thats not a girl thats a chinese cartoon
>>
>>388413379
Nah, I just don't complete SL that I don't give a fuck about. Waste of time.
>>
>>388413459
>Felt kind of bad, nobody else even felt the need to bother.

Well then don't feel bad if you do none of them.
>>
>>388413459
You're the one wasting time here. There's so many fucking slinks it's a godsend to have a free pass in being able to advance them.
>>
She was supposed to be a member of the Phantom Thieves or at least more involved with the main story.

It all got cut though and its why a lot of her dialogue/story seems rushed and sloppy
>>
>>388413379
I'm the actual half-ass guy. One of the many flaws with the game is that there is always a glass ceiling. That ceiling rises as the game goes on. At first, I was trying to max my knowledge for trophy purposes. Yet once I was past two stars, I could not increase the stat for anything. It would keep adding points, but it would never increase. I hate when games (mainly PC games) do that.
>>
>Pancake boi was the evil one
>not haru who had motive and the personality for it
>>
File: 1501707622617.jpg (269KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1501707622617.jpg
269KB, 600x849px
Just how did they make such a perfect girl like Makoto?
>>
>>388414660
>not haru who had personality or motive for it.
What? What part of her personality implies she's particularly vengeful? I get motive (i'm assuming your referring to her fathers mental shutdown), but seeing as all the other people that had had their hearts fhanged were perfectly fine why would she think they were responsible for her dad dying?
>>
>>388413574
She was supposed to be in the early design of the game, before the first gameplay we saw. This wasn't a last minute change.
>>
switch her and haru
>>
I wonder what it's like having your name mean literally 123.
>>
>>388415107
But her name isn't Ichy Neesan?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.