[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the perfect response to people shit talking you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

What's the perfect response to people shit talking you? For argument's sake let's say they are a lot better than you.

Pic related is what I respond with.
>>
>>388407150
Silence, why in gods name would you feel obliged to reply?
>>
>>388407185
This, are you retarded OP?
>>
>>388407150
Ignoring is the best responce because it shows you don't care
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
what else
>>
>>388407450
Posted it on /v/, goes without saying OP is talking about shit talking in video games.
>>
>>388407150
I mean it depends on how bored I am. If I'm in Overwatch like the casual I am, then I will usually just start calling out people on the enemy team for hacking until someone starts to believe they are hacking and report them.

There's not really much you can do to that since responding that you aren't hacking just makes you look more guilty and if you post enough eventually someone will think you're telling the truth.
>>
>>388407150
"Why are you being such a salty cunt?"
>>
Y-you too.
>>
>>388407150
wow relax it's just a game lmao
>>
Why even bother? Shit talking nowadays is just endless "ggez" and maybe a "rekt" or two. Just ignore it.
>>
settle down, okay
>>
>>388407150

wouldnt know
i've never been shit talked, never seen someone better than me

you fucking loser
>>
>>388407150
"okay you win but that's only because i'm still tired from banging your mom lmao"
>>
>>388408157
THANK YOU FOR CHEERING ME ON!!!
>>
>>388408063

It's not just shit talking online. Pretty much all online communication has become lazy and irreverent. Just look at the surge of ironic shitposting followed by legitimate shitposting in the last five years or so.
>>
>>388407150
If you hadn't slept through history lessons you would know to 'not feed the trolls'. On the other hand and as a pretty sophisticated shit-talker myself I would advice to counter every argument with a swift 'your momma'.
>>
"Ok."
>>
"k"
"?"
>>
>>388407150
Studying in school. Getting into a good college. Working hard there but still getting out to have a social life and get a girlfriend. Graduating at the top of your class and then getting a good job. Getting married and raising a family.
>>
>>388408268
>having to make someone demonstrably angry or sad through text
>vs getting any replay at all and claiming victory
You kids really are just the worst.
>>
>>388407150
Block/report/9-1-1 cyberbully division
>>
>>388408315
>>388408293
That just makes you sound like a retarded subhuman that can't speak English.
>>
Not caring and realizing petty arguments don't matter either way.
>>
File: ehhh.gif (479KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.gif
479KB, 450x400px
>giving them any light of day
if they're better than you then you just gotta fucking deal, can't win'em all champ.
>>
>>388408505

perfect to fit in with those i meet in online gaming
>>
Basically just say shit like "Have fun while it lasts because eventually you'll end up alone, broke and no1 will love you because no1 wants to be around a toxic fucking spaz"
>>
File: JCDenton2.png (268KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
JCDenton2.png
268KB, 432x454px
>>388407150
Maybe you should try getting a job.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.