[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's playing it? > Great mindhack levels > Rutger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Who's playing it?
> Great mindhack levels
> Rutger Hauer
> Designers got obvious love for the topic
> no combat though
>>
>>388404790
Explain it better. I might be interested.
>>
https://youtu.be/c3xSyjKA4iQ

> launch trailer
>>
>>388404953
Wow.
>>
>>388404872
If you are a fan of Cyberpunk, this is for you.
Sometimes the conversations drag a bit. Puzzles are allright so far. You have bio vision and tech vision to scan surroundings and do your detective work. I'm like 3 hrs in and enjoying it so far. You have to like walking sims though.
>>
>>388405338
Yeah. I don't know. The Order: 1886 is the best game I've ever played; Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice bored the fuck outta me. That trailer's impressive, though.
>>
>>388404790

Oh neato, another pretentious indie, walking sim
>>
I was wondering where the Observer threads were.
Just got up to my first stealth section, as far as I'm aware, I'm very impressed so far.
It reminds me a great deal of the Blade Runner game, which is one of my favourites. Cyberpunk detectives with a dash of horror, you can't go wrong.
I hope it stays good throughout, this game has a lot of potential.
What the FUCK was up with Paulina/Pieta? I found a sentient toy cat in that room. Did I accidentally stick them in that thing?
>>
File: .........jpg (92KB, 474x640px) Image search: [Google]
.........jpg
92KB, 474x640px
I'm not a big fan of walking sims or indie games, but I enjoyed observer.
>>
>>388404790
I love Cyberpunk so I'd love to play it but I can't into horror-shit
>>
File: brainlet.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>tfw too dumb for some levels of the spiders minigame
>>
File: 1503803222661.jpg (65KB, 770x702px) Image search: [Google]
1503803222661.jpg
65KB, 770x702px
>that closet

You know the one.
>>
The worst walking simulator I've yet to experience.

Having a great setting doesn't give it a pass.
>>
File: dove_lovers.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dove_lovers.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
Pests or pets, /v/?
>>
How many jump scares are in this game?

I love creepy atmospheres but jump scares fucking ruin it for me.
>>
It starts out great. Then it slowly just turns into the reason why Layers of Fear was shit. BOO! OH, THE DOOR TRANSPORTS YOU INTO ANOTHER PLACE! TWITCHING SHADOW PEOPLE! SPOOKY!
Also headache-inducing flashing lights and stupid-ass dark mazes, and don't even get me started on that drone field. The game should have stayed as a cyberpunk detective adventure from start to finish instead of putting dumb psyche bullshit in the spotlight.
>>
>>388407221
Yeah hack sequences went on way too long. Twist on the monster was cool though.
>>
File: 1438961498020.jpg (18KB, 249x348px) Image search: [Google]
1438961498020.jpg
18KB, 249x348px
>>388406986
>yfw you realise what they're talking about
>>388407127
One of the first spoops is the janitor showing up right behind you after you've been messing with his computer, which is pretty much a jumpscare.
I haven't finished it but as far as I can tell jumpscares aren't the focus at all, the atmosphere/sound design is, and it's pretty good at making things horrifying.
>>
File: observerBBC.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
observerBBC.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>388404790
wtf i thought poles were supposed to be based?
>>
>>388408254
Assuming they're white that's a horrifying caution on what "race-mixing" could mean in a cyberpunk setting
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.