[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nobody uses mic at diamond >nobody cares about team composition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1231253.jpg (99KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1231253.jpg
99KB, 600x315px
>nobody uses mic at diamond
>nobody cares about team composition
>nobody coordinates ults
>anyone can randomly pick Bastion and start jumping off the map for no reason
>you are reliant on these people to win the game because it's almost impossible to solo carry in OW

So this is what hell feels like
>>
Implying using mic with random assmonkeys would even accomplish anything, if you actually want to climb just make a full premade.
>>
>>388402383
fpbp

Overwatch doesn't even have pause button, better get ready to be heavily punished for dc ing a minute
>>
If you are queueing alone despite being fully aware that this is a 6v6 team based shooter, and then complain about not being possible to solo carry... then you are brain damaged.
>>
>playing a team based multiplayer game with random people
You do not deserve to live, you are too retarded.
>>
File: jkhjshdkjsfnjnvcv.png (685KB, 715x712px) Image search: [Google]
jkhjshdkjsfnjnvcv.png
685KB, 715x712px
>>388402312
>tfw 4 points away from Diamond
>proceed to be matched up with widow and hanzo goon squads for the next 4 matches that all end up as losses
>never reach season high
>it ends in less than 24 hours

Its my fault. I should have went the extra mile and set up a comp team on the net to raise my chances when I was that close instead of gambling on solo que. Oh well, maybe next season.
>>
>>388402312
>Complaining about mics
>With PUGs
4/10 its a fuckwit making straight up incorrect calls which if acted upon do more harm then good
3/10 its some guy who thinks he's Sun Tzu making overly complicated strats that might work after 100 hours of scrimming on a semi pro team when all you need is 'go now' or 'right'.
2/10 its some guy who thinks he's the next big streamer that people ignore out of spite because no one wants to put up with his shit
1/10 you might get useful coms.

Why roll the dice?
>>
Mic's are cancer.
>>
>>388402312
>Playing competitive solo que
>Finish the match, we lost terribly
>As the match is finishing I quit the game as the 'Match over' screen pops up, just before play of the game sequence
>Get banned from the season for quitting ealy.

This game is utter cancer.
>>
You niggers don't actually play this cancer do you?

Fuck man I bet you retarts buy loot boxes too.
>>
File: 1495546869630.png (144KB, 343x347px) Image search: [Google]
1495546869630.png
144KB, 343x347px
>>388404021
>I bet you retarts
>>
nobody wants to play the shitty MMO roles in an FPS especially when they are so fucking boring to play. you'd have thought they figured this out at the prototyping stage.
>>
>>388403843
That has happened to me too many times too, I always feel so stupid. A few times it even happened when I won, so that I ended up with a loss instead.
>>
only baddies complain about elo

enemy team has 6 retards, yours has 5. stop crying and l2aim

t. gm
>>
>>388403843
>Do retarded thing
Wooooooooow this fucking game man!
>>
>>388402881
blizz pays people to throw games
>>
>>388402508
Got -50sr for game crash then 4 loose streak with total ~180 sr loss. In gold/diamodnd its around 3hr of gameplay to revert it

Anyway, it is possible for hanzo to be in gold, scoring 70 solokills mainly headshoots, without smurfing/hacking? Because there's too many instances when solo widow own whole match
>>
>>388402312
but your elo like everyone else.
>>
>>388405808
>loose
I'm so fucking tired of seeing this spelling error - it's "lose" you shits.

>Anyway, it is possible for hanzo to be in gold, scoring 70 solokills mainly headshoots, without smurfing/hacking?
Check their level, sub 150 and it's probably a smurf.
>>
>you will get banned for telling people to not throw
>people haven't gotten banned for throwing since that one redditor complained about getting banned for playing exclusively hanzo
this game is dead, blizzard is either not willing to moderate or not aware they need to, so it is over. there is nothing we can do anymore.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.