[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's unfair that he's married. I just wanted to cuddle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Kass_Hero_(Breath_of_the_Wild).png (1MB, 1073x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Kass_Hero_(Breath_of_the_Wild).png
1MB, 1073x1008px
It's unfair that he's married. I just wanted to cuddle him throughout the entire game.
>>
>>388402207
THAT AIN'T FALCO!
>>
File: 1380182990449.jpg (39KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1380182990449.jpg
39KB, 400x600px
>>388402207
>he skips test of major strength shrines
>>
>>388402207
Isn't that guy from Animal Crossing?
>>
>>388403518
What
>>
>>388404320
You can see in the picture that the shrine in the distance has a blue glow around the entrance, meaning it was opened, but an orange glow at the top, meaning it wasn't finished. It happens to be a Major test of strenght one.
>>
>>388402207
Why is he so perfect /v/?
>>
>>388403518
I don't blame him, test of strength shrines are dogshit and there are far too many of them.
>>
>>388402207
but that's what makes him desirable
>>
Birds are not that important.
>>
He's just not that into you.
>>
>>388406187
Not that guy. But there aren't actually that many of them and they're quite evenly spread out across Hyrule.

And they're actually pretty damn useful. When I started my second playthrough for Master Mode I made sure to rush towards that exact shrine seen in the OP, in order to get some fine high quality gear quickly. And it was well worth it.
>>
>>388403518
I wish I had found out earlier that they respawn with a blood moon. Because I reluctantly refrained from doing them in fear of running out of good ancient weapons.

But then I learned that they actually respawned. So I was worried over nothing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.