[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name me one single FPS gaмe except for quake 3 that is actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: majster.jpg (49KB, 432x338px) Image search: [Google]
majster.jpg
49KB, 432x338px
Name me one single FPS gaмe except for quake 3 that is actually based on SKILL and not RNG
Because out of all the shitty mainstream fps gaems like csgo aim and skill doesnt matter when the bullets go wherever RNG wants to and not wherever your crosshair aims
>>
>>388401090
quake live
>>
even if its hit detection sucks csgo is still skill based lol
>>
>>388401090
>Because out of all the shitty mainstream fps gaems like csgo aim and skill doesnt matter when the bullets go wherever RNG wants to and not wherever your crosshair aims

Yeah.. no. The CS games are the only mainstream FPS games where bullets don't go where you aim. Every other FPS is normal.
>>
>>388401341
>aim crosshair right at someones head
>misses because valve
>meanwhile a gold nova takes out his deagle and spray the magazine down 20 meters to the left of me
>last bullet magically hits my head because valve

(((skill based)))
And its completely unplayable with the hit detection, last time I played csgo I shot someone right in the head with an awp and "missed" only to see that the decal was right behind his face on the wall
Once again a very skill based and competitive game
>>
>>388401532
Whats the one with the best ratio of price / least amount of cancerous community?
And also no, overwatch (aka TF3), insurgency, and day of defeat also have RNG so there are quite some more games that rely on this
>>
>>388401090
Dirty Bomb
>>
>>388401090

You should look into Lawbreakers. Just barely came out and it's pretty great from what I played in the beta.
>>
>>388401663
see>>388401868
>>
>>388401663
I'll amend that then. Only Source and Valve garbage has RNG. Overwatch doesn't have that type of RNG in the sense that shit goes where you aim. Honestly you're probably better off playind one of the CoD games, they're consistent at least. If you want something a little more "old school" and skill-based there's Doom 2016, whose multiplayer got shit on by normies because they themselves got shit on when they played a couple of matches in the betas.
>>
>>388401090
Competitive TF2
>>
>>388401995
What? CSGO has fixed spray pattern, Overwatch hasn't.
>>
Quake Champions

>>388401139
kek
>>
>>388401090
If you're not triggered by long TTK, then Dirty Bomb.
>>
>>388401090
ło panie, kto to panu tak spierdolił
>>
>>388401868
>>388402886
Its free to play, so I guess ill check it out today then. Would be a nice change if for once I could should where I aim to
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.