[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the worst game i've ever played... You know a game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

This is the worst game i've ever played...

You know a game is horrible when you finish it and all you remember is the loading screens
>>
>>388397658
>This is the worst game i've ever played...
You haven't played many. But yeah, it's not that good.
>>
>>388397658

>Playing a Final Fantasy game

You have only yourself to blame.

You're literally more pleb than COD and FIFA fags.
>>
File: 1503816626220.jpg (19KB, 340x498px) Image search: [Google]
1503816626220.jpg
19KB, 340x498px
FFXIII turned out to be shit
>FFXV turned out to be shit
>Came out within the same decade

I pretty much give up on Final Fantasy at this point. Thank god other JRPGs are gaining spotlight especially of how shit FFXIII turned out to be. Now the sales just need to hit so low for the franchise that they get scared and actually HAVE to make good games again.

Probably won't happen for another 5-10 years.
>>
>constantly creating shitposting threads with the same post and same pictures just for the chance to be noticed by some overly obsessed faggot

Can't you faggots just create a discord already or go to twitter?
>>
>>388397803
you fucked up your pasta newfag
>>
>>388397803

FFXV makes XIII look like the golden age of jrpg
>>
Only game i wish i could unplay and tell my past self not to bother
>>
FFXV has a villain, right? Usually browsing /v/ is enough to learn about the basics of a game's plot but I have no clue who XV's villain is, or if there even is a villain. Is it just that bad/forgettable?
>>
>>388399125
it's that bad (and forgettable)
>>
File: Ardyn_Izunia_Render_XV.jpg (132KB, 771x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Ardyn_Izunia_Render_XV.jpg
132KB, 771x1119px
>>388399125
fedora man
>>
>>388398074
>Hey man remember when we had a finished FF game back in the day like FFXIII, oh yeah man those were the days.
>No DLC
>>
>get to the part where ardyn starts fucking with the group on the train
>nothing about this power is mentioned
>finish the sequence
>on the loading screen they tell you it's "a stitch in time"
>this comes up literally nowhere else in the game but this one loading screen

XV is so fucking bad
>>
>>388397658
I just started playing this a while ago, and I'm already overwhelmed by the things they've told me and things they still haven't explained yet.

It's no FFIX so far, I can say that
>>
>>388399273
He looks like a cowboy if cowboys had been a phenomena among 1800s french countryside nobility.
>>
>>388399273
literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>388399125

I finished it and don't even remember. Something something crystal something king something
>>
>Tabata deletes Stella because Luna will be such a unique snowflake
>has no development and is dumped almost as soon as she appears
>>
>>388397658
>got rid of Stella only to have Luna in the game for 5 mins
Fucking why?
>>
>>388398074

>Hallways XIII
>golden age in any context
>>
>>388399273

>when the writing suddenly decides to go full tryhard "hate this man now" mode when he hasn't done much of anything except be a chill motherfucker up to that point
>>
>Tenebrae could have been an entire arc
>instead it's literally fucking nothing
>>
>enjoy it
>falls off a fucking cliff after chapter 9
>>
>>388397658
>when you finish it and all you remember is the loading screens
Bloodborne thread?
>>
>>388400141
>first half of the game is aimless fucking around where nothing interesting happens
>latter half is tight narrative progression with new an exciting locations to explore
Aside from chapter 13 the second half is the only half that's relevant, the first half is just wasting time
>>
>>388400224

>they had to patch in new load screens because the title text was causing burn-in
>>
>>388398074
Must've been a long time since you played XIII to be able to say such things.

As bad as XV is, XIII gets the crown of being an utter shitfest.
>>
>>388400321

>new an exciting locations to explore

Literally Altissia and that's it, everywhere else was shunted into the background or cut entirely.
>>
>>388397658
But if all you remember is the loading screens, how can you say it was bad? You don't remember anything to criticize.
>>
>>388400321

Too bad the only relevant part fucking sucks eh
>>
File: stats explained.png (3MB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
stats explained.png
3MB, 1024x1536px
The worst game I ever played to this day is Final Fantasy XIII. I am not even memeing, how can a game be so bad? Does XV actually manage to surpass XIII in how bad a game can be? I am seriously asking as I've given up on SE after the XIII saga. XII was shit as well but it at least had a lot of interesting side content and huge locations with ambience that while not Uematsu was still good.
>>
>>388400321

>exciting locations

>train
>train
>long-distance view of Tenebrae after everything interesting already happened
>train
>train
>some shithole hallways in the ass of Gralea
>world o-lol fuck it game's over
>>
>>388399409
You think that's bad, Ifrit is the cause of the starscourge and the bacterial infections that turn humans into Daemons. Beyond very, very loose implications, there's absolutely nothing in the game that admits or states this, just that he really hates humans and the details of the cosmology shit if players looked up background lore.
>>
>>388400659

The problem is that Square is now apparently allergic to the concept of RPGs and tries to make new FFs as un-RPG as possible while trying to wear as thin of a disguise of one as it can.
>>
How the fuck does a combat system get *worse* during development?
>>
>>388397658
Atleast its better than all the FF13 games.
>>
>>388399971
You have to be incredibly dense not to pick up on any of the hints the game drops. He's the chancellor for the Empire and yet he's constantly showing up at "convenient" times to help the group out, then something goes wrong shortly after and the Empire themselves show up. Meanwhile, he's acting smug about it the whole time. He's also consistently demonstrates that he knows a lot more than he lets on and is the emperor's advisor and when is it never NOT the advisor who was really pulling the strings? It's clear from the get go that his acts of charity are just ways to get what he wants in the end.
>>
>Tabata throws out everything from Versus XIII
>doesn't even finish the game he chose to make instead
>>
>>388401024
His buildup was shit, XV-kun. Get over it.
>>
>>388400918
By attempting to dumb it down so that anyone can play the game and not make it too hard, and yet not want to scale back their extensive motion-captured attack animations or make the game more playable in spite of them.

Tabata literally admitted didn't want people to have to memorize combos so he consolidated it all into pressing/holding one button so that the skill floor for newcomers and inexperienced players would be low. While you can do things more effectively once you get the hang of them, though, the skill ceiling got crippled in the process and the battles become about dodge/counter spam and/or just taking hits and spamming restoratives while you smack monsters to death.
>>
File: kkjd.jpg (45KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
kkjd.jpg
45KB, 740x416px
Was it rape ?
>>
>>388397658
Don't ruin the game for me nigga, i was thinking in gettin a xbone just to play it and also fifa.
>>
File: pitioss.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pitioss.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
I couldn't finish Pitioss and it made me physically sick. One of the most grueling things I have ever experienced; I felt like throwing up. I can appreciate the concept and design, but just because you can make a platforming segment, doesn't mean you should. Not in a game like this, with a character that moves like Noctis, while expecting me to land on narrow beams and ledges. Apparently the reward is shit too, so why bother? Checked forums and saw a lot of people felt the same way. They just felt physically and mentally exhausted. Tabata and his team are sadists.

It's a perfect demonstration of something I realized about XV. The game has all these shiny gimmicks like stealth sections, platforming dungeon, airship flying and open world, yet it does none of it particularly well. Jack of all trades, master of none. They should've just trimmed the fat and centralized their focus.
>>
>>388401161
nah, just a pimphand of darkness and a shiv
>>
File: 1443992595623.jpg (311KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443992595623.jpg
311KB, 800x600px
>>388401194
I seriously don't understand the praise Pitioss gets. What, players have to think for themselves? That doesn't say positive things for the entire rest of the game, clearly. But it's a mess, like it's some alpha testing room for assets and movement the developers tossed in as an in-game secret, then littered a few items within. I didn't really feel bad that after one run through it, every other time i've intentionally used respawn zone skips to not have to deal with any more of its shit, and even then some of the last platforming bits are so stiff and Noctis' hitbox slides off of precision jumps.
>>
>>388401194

Let's not forget the fucking vaults, the laziness is appalling.
>>
>>388401163
its getting a pc release next year
already has a steam page
>>
>>388401732
But i want a Xbone, i want to play this game and Fifa, I like playing Fifa in Console, i'm sorry.
>>
>>388402107
get a ps4, you dumb dudebro
>>
Is Zanarkand the prettiest FF world?

The correct answer is yes
>>
>>388402153
>get a ps4
lol
>>
>>388402153
Nah i'm not a nigger, Xbone master race dude, sorry my heart belongs to Microsoft since the first xbox.
>>
What does /v/ think of the side quests in FFXV? Were they the best?
>>
>>388402224
yes yes we get it, Halo was your childhood game. And now it's dead; everyone's moved on. Why haven't you?
>>
>>388397658
You haven't played many games.
>>
>>388399273
>>388399216

Ardyn was a awesome Kefka clone IMO , he was just poorly used just like everything in FFXV.

I've never seen a game with so much potential throwing it all away....well except for MGSV
>>
>>388402435
Cuz Fifa on the first xbox and xbox 360 along with CoD and other games were too, also i don't like PS4 controllers.
>>
>>388402802
>console FPS
don't do that
>>
>>388402802
Fair enough. As a dudebro, were XV's attempts at westernization what resonated with you?
>>
>>388402840
Dude, if the game goes fine at 30, then it's okay, i don't want to masturbate to games at 60 fps or end playing games that dont really shine with a high end rig like LoL, Dota or Pubg.
>>
File: 1362285154185.png (159KB, 630x700px) Image search: [Google]
1362285154185.png
159KB, 630x700px
>>388403063
>thinks framerate is the issue
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>388402975
Yes kinda, that and other things but i was thinking in buying an xbone a while ago.
>>
>>388401114
>you think I'm xv-kun because I pointed out your own stupidity
His build up may have been shit but the game still made it pretty fucking obvious that he was not on your side. You're a complete fucking retard if you didn't notice. The problem with his build up was that the game never hinted at what exactly he was after until the very fucking end where it just exposits all the fuck over you, not that it didn't make it abundantly clear that he was your enemy despite his help. If you didn't notice that, then it's on you for being retarded. If you're going to criticize something, at least figure out what is actually wrong with it first.
>>
>>388403110
No dude, framerate is not the issue, what i meant to say is that i don't need 60 fps to enjoy a game, if the game runs stable at 30 fps and on a high quality then i'm okay with it.
>>
>>388401194
I made the mistake of going into that dungeon late on a night where I had to work in the morning. Took me a while just to figure out what the game was even exhorting from me and how puzzles actually worked but I started to catch on and was slowly but surely progressing. Two hours and several rooms of frustrating jumps and obstacles later and I think I must be nearing the end so I just keep going. The rooms just get more and more frustrating and the paths get more and more obscure. I then look and see it's fucking 3 in the morning and I'm still not done but I've been at it this long and the end had to be soon so I keep going. It's not until almost 5 in the fucking morning that I made it out of that hellhole and claimed my shitty reward. I was at it for nearly 5 and a half hours after all was said and done and now I needed to be up in 3 hours to get ready for work. I was exhausted and pissed. Fuck that dungeon and fuck whoever designed it. I don't understand how those online guides exist that show the player effort breeding through the place in less than an hour, especially when several of them are 100% guides that have them actually picking up each item.
>>
File: 1499331904513.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499331904513.gif
930KB, 270x270px
>>388401024

This, it's very obvious he was untrustworthy from the beginning and not trying to mask it.

>>388401114

>If I say xv meme everything you say no longer makes sense

lul
>>
>>388403743
>exhorting
Fucking swipe texting. I meant EXPECTING.
>>
>>388401194
>>388403743
I've only just started this dubious game, what is the reward for that dungeon? Sounds like I'll be giving it a miss either way but I'm still curious.
>>
>>388404119
An accessory that lets Noctis evade attacks automatically. So it just helps make the game easier than it already is. There's really no value to it.
>>
Is there a game that'S as over-hated and over-hyped at the same time?
Like I get it has flaws, some of them caused by the horrible development and (maybe) forced release. The flaws are noticeable and especially the story pacing suffered and the rain rides feel dumb bc you just chill at the platform for 5 minutes but it's still a good game imo.

>>388404342
I heard that it doesn't even work sometimes
>>
>>388397658
Did it have loading screens?
>>
>>388405239
When starting the game, when fast-travelling and after finishing a chapter.
On start is really long, after chapters can get long-ish too and fast travel depends on how far you're traelling
>>
>>388399273
>>388401161
Can't believe him and Luna actually won the poll. I was expecting that Playable Aranea or anything waifu related would win
>>
I've now played and beaten FF 12, 13 and 15. Even though all 3 games have had a "unique" combat system, 13 was probably my favorite. Being in danger was never a threat seeing as potions were so cheap and you could buy 60 of them easily and have no problems. The Gambit system in 12 sucked balls.

I hope the next FF game uses the ATB system or something similar.
>>
>>388399273
>motive is harder to find fault in and arguably better than hero
>villain

Actually this is no villain. The villain tier meme need an update.
>>
File: 1503467435553.jpg (3MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1503467435553.jpg
3MB, 2400x3000px
>>
The post-game puzzle dungeon was pretty sweet.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.