[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Ganon shit has been happening for literally thousands of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ALBW_Link.png (3MB, 1920x2054px) Image search: [Google]
ALBW_Link.png
3MB, 1920x2054px
This Ganon shit has been happening for literally thousands of years. Do you think all the expecting parents of Hyrule just spam name their babies Link whenever a royal baby is on the way?

What happens to all those Links when the royal baby is a boy. Or if the monarchy decides to name their new daughter Betty? No one wants to rescue Princess Betty!

Why don't the peasants disrupt the Triforce resurrection cycle by over throwing the monarchy and stomping out Zelda's bloodline. No more princess Zeldas being born means no more Gannondarf!
>>
I don't think Link's name is often remembered. He's normally just referred to as 'The Hero of X'
>>
Nobody fucking remembers the Ganon shit being real, it's always just legends told around the campfire. By the time anyone realizes it was real, it's too fucking late. The only time anyone had time to prepare was in BOTW and by that time Ganon had grown too powerful that even an army of robots didn't help except for the 10,000 years earlier.

>>388393920
This, also it's tradition to name every princess Zelda, probably the first born princess and she would be the one to inherit the god powers.
>>
>>388393820

In Wind Waker, it was tradition to dress up every kid as the hero in hopes that he'd turn out to be one. Of course, the irony is that WW's Link *isn't* the chosen hero, and instead bruteforces his quest.

Also, unlike Zelda, Link's name isn't actually canonically Link every time. You can name him, remember.
>>
>>388394280
except in Breath of the Wild kek
>>
>>388393820
I don't think link as a name is canon because every link has a custom name, it would be stupid if they all had the same name.
>>
>>388394280
>MYBUTT got the boomerang!
>>
>>388394280
>ISN'T the chosen hero
>a magical talking boat who can't travel without a sail manages to find him and then carry him from the Forsaken Fortress all the way to Windfall Island
>WITHOUT A SAIL

Sure sounds chosen hero to me...
>>
>>388393920
>>388394280
>>388394490
>>388394501
I thought Link was his surname?
>>
>>388394621
Four Links don't get renamed: Zelda 1, Zelda 2, Hyrule Warriors, and BotW.

These are the canon Links. All others are just pretenders to the name.
>>
>>388394810
Except the fact that Hyrule Warriors ISN'T canon.
>>
>>388394928
>we live in a world where Hyrule Warriors isn't canon but Triforce Heroes is
>>
>>388395113
dear god you fool. we have to stay quiet. if they hear us they'll spam "no friends"

TFH is the only bad Zelda game.
>>
>>388395252
you can't tell me you played it with 2 other people and didn't have fun
>>
>>388395437
I played it briefly with friends and we had a good time but it only lasted one session. We never got together again in a capacity to do that (we get together weekly for a movie night at my place but we like to watch quietly and not interrupt 'cause there are tons of people there). I'd finished every Zelda game up to that point so I knew I had to finish this one so I eventually decided I'd take a weekend and finish it on my own. With that lens, TFH is terrible. It should be more playable on your own, but it's practically impossible for some puzzles.
>>
File: happy_elf_lady.jpg (61KB, 397x387px) Image search: [Google]
happy_elf_lady.jpg
61KB, 397x387px
Link is just a placeholder name. The hero's name is whatever the player names him. There's a good chance that all the "Links" in Hyrule history have all had different names.
>>
>>388394280
It's not ironic at all though, they jsut dressed him up as ink in the hopes that they would be a hero, not be THE hero of time or whatever.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.