[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it. You spend more time playing that car game instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2341165-mavis.jpg (18KB, 268x312px) Image search: [Google]
2341165-mavis.jpg
18KB, 268x312px
Admit it. You spend more time playing that car game instead of practicing your typing in your computer class.
>>
File: 1500222918831.png (464KB, 1324x992px) Image search: [Google]
1500222918831.png
464KB, 1324x992px
No I was playing the superior mario teaches typing

It's almost like you're having fun playing mario!

(but you aren't)
>>
Bitch I can keep 100wpm for hours on end and I sure as hell didn't learn it from Mavis Bacon, I learned it from fucking Runescape.
>>
By the time I got to a class like that, which was in like early Middle school, I already taught myself how to type hella fast thanks to WoW
>>
No I was too busy using the school's physics simulation program to bury cobbled together dummies with circles and triangles and see how they explode.
>>
File: npM3poi.png (49KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
npM3poi.png
49KB, 240x232px
>>388393261
>tfw Mavis isn't a real person
>>
>>388393449
She was a pretty cute looking Haitian
>>
>>388393261
Runescape pre-GE was the best typing teacher desu
>that kid who would just mash keys to get a high WPM and show off
>>
>comp class never had mavis beacon
>kpix, math blaster, and Oregon

>years went I by and O just typed naturally - but only at ~85 wpms
>put in hours of "proper" typing practices found on google and the typing of the dead
>still break into habit

fast typers on /v/, do you type "classically" or just whatever the fuck felt best for you
>
>>
Anybody else do T-Rex typing with their fingers?
I can only use my index and middle fingers.
>>
>>388393665
I type around 90 ish and don't use my pinkies. I only use my left one for shift and never use right shift. Just type whatever feels good brah.
>>
>>388393261
Is Mavis Beacon the Carmen Sandiego of typing?
>>
>>388393665
home row is for nerds, desu.
ive always been
asd, l;' and type faster than most anyone.
And switching to dvorak only made it better even though im still not quite my peak qwerty speeds due to a decade+ of breaking muscle memory.
>>
>>388393261

nah son. We played escape velocity
>>
>>388393261
>Typing
>On a PC
We had typewriters for typing class up until 2000 in Australia, git fukken gud
>>
>>388393261
Not when I took the class in school, but when I was in Summer School:
>25% typing
>25% other homework shit
>25% Car game on Mavis Beacon
>25% Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 LAN party (Someone had installed it on all the macs in the school, but it was hidden away in the system files. Lucky for my class I dug it up and had dank Jango Fett skating parties.
>>
>>388393261

We didn't have Mavis Beacon. Ours had some asshole leprechaun.
>>
>>388393261
This was what made me a racist. 8 years old, and thinking it was total bullshit that some African woman was the queen of typing.
>>
>>388393793
Mavis Beacon was nothing more then a stock photo model.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.