[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T'night... I got nuthin' to sell. I kid you not. Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Curiosityshop.png (219KB, 637x480px) Image search: [Google]
Curiosityshop.png
219KB, 637x480px
T'night... I got nuthin' to sell. I kid you not. Can I buy somethin'?
>>
Shame you can't get nuthin good besides bomb bag you can get for free and stuff he already stole from you.
>>
>>388389471
and an expensive mask that's only used to stay awake through a grandma's stories
>>
File: and turned em into robots.png (90KB, 324x266px) Image search: [Google]
and turned em into robots.png
90KB, 324x266px
>>388389471
>he doesn't know
And I ain't even talking about the All Night Mask
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>388390082
TELL ME
>>
>>388390082
I just checked the wiki. You're joshing me.
>>
are we just going to ignore the fact you can KILL Sakon?
>>
>>388393696
Canonically, you don't, though. Plus, there's no reason to kill him. If you kill him, you fail multiple side quests.
>>
I remember being fucking obssessed with Sakon when I was younger. I would literally do RP's where I'd follow him all three days. I'd find every single cutscenes involved with him.

There is literally a secret cutscene you can only see from Anju's hideout where you see Sakon selling stuff to the curioisity shop. You can't make this stuff up
>>
>>388393837
But you can kill him. You turn him into a fine red mist when you set off all the bombs he's carrying at once.
Doesn't matter if it's "not canon" or "there's no reason to."
The fact is that you CAN kill him.
>>
>>388394015
you can witness him selling things in person as well, you can stand right next to him in the shop while it happens,
You dont need to be in Kafei's hideout to see all of them

Today i learned Kafei's hideout actually belongs to the curisoty shop keeper as an extension to the store and Kafei is just staying there until he gets his mask. Explains why the shop owner is there during one of the events of the quest
>>
>>388394404
There's a sign that literally says it's the Curiosity Shop back entrance, and Kafei shows you a spy hole to look into the shop.
>>
>>388394492
ive honestly never seen that sign once and always assumed Kafei set up the peephole by creating it himself via a hole in the wall or something connecting into the suit of armor
>>
File: No solicitors.jpg (101KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
No solicitors.jpg
101KB, 800x600px
>>388394758
>>
>>388395435
>tfw when I just saw a bell and hit it instead of reading sign

to be fair it doesn't look like the standard sign
>>
>>388395927
>it doesn't look like the standard sign
You are responsible for the decline of video games. Congratulations.
>>
>>388396023
Before you go all internet warrior, name a sign that looked like that in the rest of the game
>>
>>388396241
Not an argument.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.