[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder Toot-Toot Sonic Warrior Predicted Sonic's Future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jap sonic.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jap sonic.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Reminder
Toot-Toot Sonic Warrior Predicted Sonic's Future

>10-10 Here we go again
Sonic the Hedgehog, the 10th main series game has the same title as the original Genesis Game.
>9-9 Don't fall behind
Shadow the Hedgehog, the 9th main series game marks the beginning of Sonic's decline.
>8-8 Say, don't be late.
Sonic Heroes, the 8th entry is delayed.
>7-7 Destination Heaven
Sonic Adventure 2, the 7th entry in the series is met with positive reviews. Sonic seems to be on the track to success.
>6-5 stayin alive.
(Sonic Adventure and Sonic and Knuckles)
Sonic games begin to get a bit stale, and Sonic Adventure is just the thing to shake things up. They're keeping the series alive.
>4-3 now it's you and me
Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 introduce Tails as a playable character.
>2-1 Now we're going to have fun.
Not really predicting the future, since it's referencing itself and Sonic 1. It's basically just boasting that CD and 1 are the best games.
>What do ya mean? - Give & Take
Predicts the split of modern sonic and classic sonic. SEGA will have to compromise to make both sides happy.
>Heads up, Jake - It's Sonic boom!
Sonic Boom, an animated series aimed at children. Jake's head was previously down due to the disappointment in Sonic Unleashed, Lost World, and others. Sonic Boom is the light in the tunnel. The future looks somewhat good for Sonic.
>Take a little chance - Slip on through
>Y' gotta survive no matter what you do
After failure, the series needs to do something drastic.
>Toot, toot, Sonic Warrior Forever in your mind!
Sonic Mania. Yet again.
>You've got the power to save the land!
Sonic Mania has the potential to save the series. It HAS the power, but only time will tell if it will.
>The power is in your mind
Def of Mania: mental illness marked by periods of great excitement, euphoria, delusions, and overactivity.

In Conclusion: Sonic Mania has marked the return of Sonic. It's what Sonic CD's been hinting at all this time.
>>
you tried too hard
>>
Sonic is cool
>>
File: C-siPR8UIAAj9XY.png (961KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
C-siPR8UIAAj9XY.png
961KB, 1200x960px
>>388388409
>Shadow the Hedgehog, the 9th main series game marks the beginning of Sonic's decline.
When will this meme die. Shadow the Hedgehog was full of OW THE EDGE but it had some of the most enjoyable level design and smoothest gameplay of that era.

People just have nostalgia hard-ons for SA and SA2 and hate on Shadow because of the edgy guns and shit, even though they were fun.
>>
>>388392358
>When will this meme die.
When it stops being true, so never.
>>
>>388392358
>enjoyable level design

listen bud i like the game a lot too but let's not tell fibs
>>
>>388392358
>enjoyable level design
eh, please defend this point
>>
So will mania Revitalize the franchise? It seems like Sonic-fags have fully awoken and taken over /v/ and /co/.
>>
>>388393402
eh, if Whitehead gets to keep making games it will.
>>
>>388393425

I can't wait for the new commercial that will come out if Whitehead and Stealth get to make another 2D game. I really love retro SEGA media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyupFK5Gnig
>>
Is Sonic CD canon?
>>
>>388395039
yep
>>
>>388395421

Kind of wish it wasn't, it makes things WAY more confusing than they should be.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.