[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Longtime TF2 vet, creamed myself alongside everyone else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>Longtime TF2 vet, creamed myself alongside everyone else during Overwatch prerelease
>game drops, so does everything else as this game takes over the world
>a year passes
>game feels pointless
>no reason to work to improve
>game was released with 70% of roster in beta
>Blizz is just going to completely overhaul every character one by one
>quickplay is not fun, don't get any say in map or gamemode, even tf2 on Xbox has a better game finding system
>arcade is pointless after getting the weekly rewards
>even modes I used to think were fun like Mayhem are no longer enjoyable and fuck with your senses making you worse at the game overall
>competitive is a shitfest of bad players and the only way to pull yourself out of it is to team up with other players and play every day as a team
>most of the roster is made up of crutches for bad players, so everyone feels like they're good without effort
>Doomfist is the weakest character, vulnerable to everything
>Hanzo doesn't require any form of skill or aim and can still 1-2 shot whatever he wants
>selfish Genji players who will never switch heroes no matter the stakes
>Sombras who can just turn you off

I could keep going but I think I'll just stop playing this game forever instead
>>
File: 1438388694798.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1438388694798.png
156KB, 270x270px
Who would have thought that a competitive multiplayer game would have to be balanced?
Who would have thought that a company like Blizzard would be abysmally terrible at balancing things properly?

How could we have ever foreseen these events?
>>
>>388340609
that's a penis
>>
that's a penis
>>
come back to tf2
>>
>>388340609
Anybody whos actually played the game and actually ranked above silver knows this is a pile of bullshit. In no way you talked about gameplay mechanics.

2/10, made me reply

git gud
>>
>>388340891
>>388340934
no, it's clearly an arm flexing
>>
>>388340891
It's supposed to be a bicep, see the veins?
>>
>>388341119
Dicks also have veins, idiot.
>>
>>388341228
Mine doesn't.
>>
realize that Overwatch is not an FPS, but a strategy game with FPS elements

everything will click into place
>>
>>388341284
gay
>>
>>Longtime TF2 vet, creamed myself alongside everyone else during Overwatch prerelease
what the fuck lmao i didnt "creamed" myself
>>
If you are at all surprised about the current state of Overwatch, you are literally sub 80 iq. Blizzard has gone through the same exact cycle of events with several previous games.

I don't give a fuck if you play OW and have fun, but if you're delusional enough to think it was ever going to be a balanced top level e-sport, you need to avoid passing on your genes.
>>
>>388340609
Fine points until the last few, where you revealed you actually ARE just bad at the game.
Fuck overwatch, but who the fuck complains about sombra?
>>
>>388341228
that's good because although my dick isn't thick, it's veiny, which gives the illusion of thickness jigoo
>>
File: 277d652285a85d40.png (631KB, 1440x720px) Image search: [Google]
277d652285a85d40.png
631KB, 1440x720px
>>388341383
op here, i already have

she just left me and took my son the night before yesterday, my apartment is very quiet and empty and i am very likely to kill myself before the weekend is up
>>
>>388342025
I genuinely hope your attempt is successful.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.