[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of the main Yoshi games are considered the best? The main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: yoshi.jpg (10KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
yoshi.jpg
10KB, 194x260px
Which of the main Yoshi games are considered the best?

The main games are:
Yoshi's Island
Yoshi's Story
Yoshi Topsy-Turvy
Yoshi Touch and Go
Yoshi's Island DS
Yoshi's New Island
Yoshi's Wooly World
>>
>>388324279
I'm sorry, you can't have real threads about yoshi on /v/ anymore.
>>
There's a total of 1 good game on that list. Gee, I wonder.
>>
Yoshi's Island, and MAYBE Yoshi's Safari. Yoshi's Story is 5/10, and everything else after that is literal dog shit.
>>
>>388324279
I liked Island, Story, and Woolly World. Couldn't finish Island DS because of how boring it was. Didn't even go near New Island because of the graphics and the bad reputation it got.
>>
>>388324279
Yoshi's Island is clearly the best, but Wooly World is great too.
>>
>>388324279
I've played Island (on GBA), Island DS and Wooly World.
Overall I'd say Island was the best because it was more challenging.
Then Wooly World for the extra comfy look and the absence of crying babies every 2 seconds.
Then DS, because it's just like Island but with half as many levels. They made the levels twice as long to compensate, which I didn't like at all.

Overall excellent series. Comfy look, comfy music, comfy gameplay, autistic completionism-friendly.
>>
File: 1497382407416.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497382407416.gif
6KB, 200x200px
>>388324279

Yoshi's Island is the best followed by Story

The last fight VS Bowser was pretty nice
>>
>>388324279
yoshi's island is the only good one. story is ok and the rest are shit.

Is there any other series as consistently bad as yoshi's?
>>
>>388325259
wooly world is better than story, though
>>
haha
>>
>>388325259
>>388325062
>>388324768
Literally the only reason you think that is because you were a kid back then, so it wasn't boring. If you'd play Yoshi's Island for the first time as an adult you would think it is boring too.
>>
>>388324279
yoshi's island for sure
>>
>>388325773
nah, it's got tight mechanics and excellent level design
>>
File: 1473541199709.jpg (180KB, 927x692px) Image search: [Google]
1473541199709.jpg
180KB, 927x692px
>>388324279
haha
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.