[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Gabe_newell.jpg (295KB, 509x614px) Image search: [Google]
Gabe_newell.jpg
295KB, 509x614px
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain
>>
either you die a fatty or you become a meme
>>
No, he actually did become a greedy villain.
>>
The hero we need and deserve. You really can't argue with this.
>>
How could a single movie have so many great quotes?
>>
>>388308738
eh, steam is better than all of PSN, XBOXlive and whatever nintendo has (spoiler: nothing).
Even if they don't make games anymore, they are still the best platform
>>
>>388308738
enter the asshole
or wait long enough
to witness it becoming a wormhole
>>
>>388308738
When was Gabe ever a "hero"? He was always just a businessman.
>>
He was never a hero, stop thinking that.
>>
>>388309043
Just like Inafune. They were in it for the money all along the watch tower.
>>
>>388308738
Say what you will about him giving up creation, he enabled many more to find the path.

May he return one day, an old and tired man who still remembers how to find the joy.
>>
File: 1503081693698.png (611KB, 735x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1503081693698.png
611KB, 735x1192px
>>388309005
Either you fuck a boipussi or live long enough to become a boipussi.
>>
File: Jew.jpg (213KB, 1737x587px) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
213KB, 1737x587px
>>
>>388308738
>Can retire and live from the money he earned without having to work a single day after he retires.
>Nah better lets keep trying to jew the gaming community that i hate so much, paid mods!.

Im not a greedy piece of shit, and i would be happy making a decent amount of money, but i have always wondered is making millions would turn me into a greedy bastard always wanting more and more money, really activates those almonds.
>>
>>388309043
>>388309096
Shut up, "epic cynical" cunts. Gaben was a fucking visionaire, he saw what others didn't, he saw how the big devs and publishers always ignored their costummers and community so he was the first to actually listen and be close to it's community and their work to the point thats how it's most succesful games were made, CS and TF started out as community mods, he was the VISIONAIRE that understood piracy is a service problem, what happened it's simply what always happens, he became what he used to fight, he become the big dev and mega publisher, that killed any passion he had, nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>388308890
>being an asocial cunt
>deserve video games
>>
>>388309637
Okay bud, try again later when you become proficient in the English language.
>>
>>388310018
Not wasting more time on mediocre people.
>>
>>388308897
N
B R A V O
R L
A A
V N
O
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.