[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After Dream Drop distance do you think KH3 ever be as good as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: wasitrape.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wasitrape.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
After Dream Drop distance do you think KH3 ever be as good as KHBBS or KH2?

How can the 13 Xenahorts bullshit compete with Org. XIII and what goes on in the Keyblade Graveyard ?

The only way KH can be good again is if Nomura remakes KH X as a console game.
>>
To answer your first question, no. BBS was in general a huge downgrade to KH2 but it's generally accepted that this was mostly due to hardware limitations. But after having seen footage from 0.2 and also the KH3 trailer footage, it's safe to say that KH3 will be closer to BBS and DDD than to KH2 in terms of game flow.
>>
>>388308519
I think it will be just fine.
>The only way KH can be good again is if Nomura remakes KH X as a console game.
Eh, it depends on why you'd want this.
>>
>>388308519
>as good as KHBBS
LOL
>>
>>388309805
I kept telling myself this after every handheld game

"Nah it's probably janky because it's not on console "

Turns out that's pretty much the best they can do, in retrospect people should've bitched a lot more

As it stands the dev probably think everything is gonna be fine
>>
>>388310053
yeah, and at the same time it would've been difficult to fill the shoes KH2 left, since KH2 put a significant amount of time and resources into perfecting its combat related systems
>>
>>388309926

I'd want KH X to have a game because I feel the story and lore is pretty fresh and inspired compared with KH DDD that is like a stagnant pond
>>
File: 2.png (470KB, 637x480px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
470KB, 637x480px
>>388308519
>as good as KHBBS
>>
>>388310332
Okay, I understand that. I don't necessarily agree, but I understand.
>>
>>388308519
I don't like Aqua, she's retarded. Why is she so fucking relevant? I just want to play as Sora, fuck.
>>
>>388310332
>>388309805
>>388308519
I would kill for KHX to be a full game on its own (Part I & II), but that's sadly never going to happen.
>>
>>388310529
Then don't play her games? She's only a main playable character in 2 things.
>>
>>388310597
>then don't play her games
You don't know the first thing about Kingdom Hearts if you're suggesting to skip games.
>>
>>388310591
>KHX to be a full game on its own (Part I & II)
You guys are tripping me up because I'm used to X being separated into its own thing, while Union X/Unchained X is another thing. I realize that it's the same story and that UX picks up from it and what you guys are referring to though.
>>388310645
No, I know all too well, but if you hate her so much then don't force yourself. Walkthroughs and summaries exist for a reason.
>>
>>388310529

Why would you want to play as Sora ? He's as mentally retarded as Naruto.

>muh friends
>muh power
>>
>>388308519
0.2 was great, I hope KH3 will have bosses as and more challenging than the phantom Aqua fight.

KH2 still has the best bosses thanks to the data org and Terra end game fights but phantom Aqua is on par with those fights.
>>
>>388310898
Kingdom Hearts isn't a good series for you if you're complaining about the power of friendship.
>>
File: swag.jpg (16KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
16KB, 236x335px
I don't understand the hate for Birth By Sleep.

Sure gameplay wise the game is worse, but that's because it's on a handheld. Storywise is miles better than anything that came up in DDD.

Except the Unversed, what a fucking dumb enemy, they'd be better as heartlesses or call them proto-heartless or some shit like that.
>>
>>388308519
I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm still hyped to finally play through a Toy Story world.
>>
>>388308519
>as good as KHBBS
Please, let's not use BbS as an example of good KH
>>
>>388308519
>the overarching stories are the only reason KH is good
Fuck off man, couldn't give less of a shit about that. I always liked the little mini stories each world had more
>>
>>388311116
Mostly because of the gameplay and the story is pretty hit or miss. Seriously, I never see anyone talk positively about BBS's story other than Aqua, but those are just waifufags. Also it's pretty overrated outside of here, where a lot of people consider it their favorite KH game, because kh fans don't really give a shit about gameplay.
>>
>>388311116
>but that's because it's on a handheld
You can't just give everything a free pass because it released on lesser hardware. Birth by Sleep has some very poor design decisions that would still be there if it was released in any other platform.
Stuff like how the game's later parts and superbosses being balanced around you being broken and this them being even more so to counter it, the sluggishness of normal combos, the commands being unbalanced, etc.

It's only fault is not just being a PSP game
>>
I just want to rub my penis between Aqua's thighs.
>>
Do people that think BBS > 1 really exist? 1 and 2 are the best and it's not even close
>>
>>388311446

The story is about at the same level as any other KH games, I really don't understand what makes it "worse" than the others.

I still think it's way better than DDD. Bringing time-travel and dreams into KH was the straw that broke the camels back for me.
>>
>>388308519
BBS wasn't good
>>
>>388311701
fag
>>
>>388311701
That would be pretty nice. Maybe stick the tip in her thighhigh and cum inside it. She'd probably be annoyed that her leg was going to be sticky.
>>
>aquafags
>>
>>388311813
I suppose it could be because people have only played the original and have bad memories about it, I personally have no trouble with it, but the game has a certain age, and can be rough to get into for people not used to replaying older games. Got to say, Final Mix/HD really get the game up to speed, though, it's a very noticeable improvement over the original.
>>
>>388312319
If wanting to fuck Aqua makes me a fag, then I'm The Gayest.

>>388312416
F-Fuck, reminds me of this pic
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3461580
>>
File: 1473179004263.jpg (1MB, 6000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1473179004263.jpg
1MB, 6000x6000px
>as good as BBS
>>
Who the fuck wants a boob window when you have a thigh window.
>>
>>388314861
You know, when you think about it, her clothes are really bizarre. The strangest in the series even
>>
For all BBS' janky gameplay and fucking terrible enemy design, I loved the emphasis on character customisation how powerful you felt as a player. Aqua legit felt like a powerful wizard at the end and Terra didn't feel far off from the brick shithouse that the lingering will is.

If Kingdom Hearts 3 can manage to encorporate BBS' good mechanics and combine them with 2's tight gameplay then it'll be 10/10.
>>
>>388315229

it's just a skin tight bodysuit with random appendages on the waist/arms, what's so strange about it?
>>
>>388308519
I don't even know how they'd make KHx a console game, but it'd be pretty cool if one day after the service dies they do it to preserve the story and stuff
>>
>>388316259

Like they did with FFXI ?
>>
>>388308519
>as good as KHBBS

Birth By Sleep was the beginning of this franchise turning to absolute shit
>>
Reminder that it's Terra's fault Riku was Norted
>>
How come no one mentions how badly Kingdom Hearts (all the games) has aged ?

Maybe they were only enjoyable when you are a teen, because I made the mistake of muying KH 1.5+2.5 because of muh nostalgia and I can't take it anymore.
>>
No. 0.2 felt like garbage. Square has changed too much. I'll probably still buy it.
>>
>>388308519
Organization 13 were pretty lame besides their boss fights, and BBS the game ruined BBS the secret movie
>>
>>388317661

>Playing Disney games when you're an adult.

What were you expecting ?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.