[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so how do I actually kill this fucker if I'm a a Tremere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: vtmb gargoyle.jpg (87KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
vtmb gargoyle.jpg
87KB, 900x720px
so how do I actually kill this fucker if I'm a a Tremere with no melee combat stats
>>
>>388308221
My best guess would be trying to do damage to him until he dies. But I'm not sure.

It's worked in all the 100 last games I've played, but I've got a feeling that maybe THIS one is different.
>>
>>388308296
therein lies my issue, anon

I can't damage it significantly
>>
Blunt damage.
Just because you have not invested points into meelee doesn't mean you can't still use melee weapons.
Same for firearms, it's just not that effective but still very usable.
>>
>>388308221
I was gun wielding nosferatu on my 1st playthrough. YOu can do it.
>>
>>388308482
Blood buff with fists or sledgehammer.
>>
>>388308509
>>388308585
Right, thanks

I also have another question, can I install the plus patch halfway through the game? I've been playing the GOG version, which only has the basic patch, so I haven't been getting things like the shin gunto sword
>>
>>388308894
No you can't, savegames will be fucked across different patch versions of the game.
>>
>>388308221
As a Tremere, you can talk your way out.
>>
>tremere
You dunn goofed, son
>>
Never played VTMB, always had the itch to do it because it's praised everywhere, I know what's in the sarcophagus tho, thanks to /v/. Still worth playing? If yes, could someone post the starting tips infographic pls? Thank you
>>
>>388310524
Offcourse it's worth. No other rpg use that setting so well.
Just pirate the game and install the unofficial patch. Pick the option that come without adding quest, no need for that bullshit in a first playthrough. Just fix the issues.
>>
File: 1499932812074.gif (917KB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499932812074.gif
917KB, 268x300px
>>388308221
I said some nice words to him and it was a good day after.
>>
>>388310657
Also save often, the game is still buggy even with the patch.
I'm playing it right now and I still encoutered some wich would not let me progress in quests the way I wanted.
>>
>>388308221
I beat that fucker easy peezy as Tremere. On my first playthrough ever! Tremere feels like fucking cheating in that game
>>
>>388310657
>>388310940
Thank you, I guess it's time to give it a try
>>
cant you just let him topple the pillars on the cinema or was i thinking of a different game
>>
>>388308221
>one dot into melee
>second dot from a book
>third dot from Nines
>fourth dot from a book
>fifth dot from a talisman
WHY do you have no melee skill?
>>
>>388308221
Played it years ago, but if I recall correctly, Tremere has a skill that causes people to puke blood and you can stun lock everything with it. Beat the entire thing easily without melee stats.
>>
>>388311808
Doesn't Nines teach you brawling?
>>
>>388310524
The ending is just small part of the experience.
>>
>>388313248
He teaches you melee the second time you talk to him.
>>
>>388308296
You retard
>>
>>388308221
>The delegates, neonate
Sledgehammer has a bonus against the stony fucker.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.