[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>using a computer to play card games Why is this popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: JHHSs.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
JHHSs.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>using a computer to play card games
Why is this popular? Somebody explain this to me
>>
>>388306038
No hs on consoles
>>
>>388306038
Everyone plays this shit on their mobiles.
>>
>>388306038

>Why are people having fun?
>>
>>388306038

>be in uni
>play Magic the Gathering
>nearly every player is ugly, sweaty, clammy, smelly, etc
>nearly every player is some kind of autist
>they can't handle losing
>they can't handle winning either

Blizz made hearthstone so I wouldn't have to deal with this shit. I'm pissed it still hasn't killed off the IRL TCGs because I want my weekly board game nights to smell less like dogshit from all the neckbeards who can't into deodorant or showering
>>
>>388306438
HS became popular way before they ported it on mobiles
>>
>Have to go conventions or meet with people irl that smell like absolute dogshit to just play card games
>or I could just play it on my computer in comfort of my own home
Really fires the ol neurons.
>>
>>388306038
>card game without the card cash dump
>>
>>388306662
>be in uni
>play Magic the Gathering
>where's all my money gone?
>only want to draft
>requires 7 other people

>play online instead
>lose to people pulling ridiculous rares
>wheres all my money gone?
>>
I'd rather not have direct knowledge of my opponent being a drooling kid or a smelly neckbeard
>>
>>388306038

I use my computer to make decks. I mostly play on my phone though. Phones suck for making decks it's really frustrating. Plus on the computer all the cards have a letter joke explanation about them too. Which is mildly entertaining.
>>
>>388308239
link?
>>
File: 1485393801811.jpg (191KB, 1283x763px) Image search: [Google]
1485393801811.jpg
191KB, 1283x763px
>>388308239
Wrong picture?
>>
because for the price of a top end computer you can get at best 1 MTG deck

blame the jews of the coast
>>
>>388306038
because when i play them im usually in discord with the lads or listening to music. its comfy
>>
>>388308430

I hope one day we get a word filter for "comfy" and "kino"
>>
>>388308385
Which chapter of Bakuon is this?
>>
>>388306038
>spending less than $20 vs spending over $1000
I can't possibly see why someone wouldn't want to pay minimum $1000 for some pieces of paper.
>>
>>388308508
Hit settings in the bottom right of 4chan. Click Filters & Post Hiding then edit and add whatever you want.
>>
>>388308698

Yeah but it doesn't let the person posting know that they shouldn't use such fucktard terms.
>>
>>388306038
It's the modern Solitaire with colletibles and quirky graphics marketed to a younger audience.

Bound to print money.
>>
>>388306038
80% of the playerbase plays on their smartphone
>>
>>388308570
>$20 in Hearthstone

Maybe if you wanna get beat 9/10 by some kid with a netdeck full of legendaries while you have ONE rare
>>
>>388309526

Is this some kind of meme I don't understand? I see it a lot. I haven't put much money into hearthstone and that was only because I had some wow tokens left over from when I was quitting wow and there aren't many decks that are beyond me being able to make.
>>
>>388306038
Cheaper than buying physical booster packs and more convenient than carrying your portfolio collection of rare cards to nerdy meet ups
>>
Its the better medium for them in everything but the social aspect. The concept of random outcomes is clunky with physical card games despite being one of its main mechanics. It requires shit like dice and is limited by how the outcome can be represented. As in, you can't summon a random card as the player might not have it.

>>388306438
It's terrible on mobile.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.