[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me being trash or is this just not working? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Is it me being trash or is this just not working? I can't get this annoying stage to work right.
>>
Do yourself a favor and play a real rhythm game instead of this avant-garde crap.
>>
I fell for "its a classic" meme, does ps do refunds?
>>
Not if you've already downloaded it.
Sorry, you're fucked.
>>
The game is fine, so long as you are playing the original game or the PSP remake. Stay the hell away from the shitty PS4 release.
>>
>>388303310
>Stay the hell away from the shitty PS4 release
Haven't paid attention to its rerelease. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>388302406
I always assumed people just liked it for the aesthetics, not for the gameplay. Maybe I'm a dumbass but isn't it like an hour long game
>>
>>388303310
i got the ps4 version
>>
>precisely press buttons
>U RAPPIN BAD
>press buttons randomly in rage
>U RAPPIN GOOD
>>
>>388303380
>>388303365
Timing's fucked in that version, they completely botched it. It's as bad as when you play it on emulator.
>>
File: 1502378497482.jpg (16KB, 552x427px) Image search: [Google]
1502378497482.jpg
16KB, 552x427px
>>388303365
The damn buttons aren't calibrated right. At least until you get to the cheap cheap level. That's the problem.
>>
>>388303478
Worse actually due to sync frames, so it’s at least 2 frames slower than an unofficial emulator.

Best way to play a version on a TV is VitaTV with the PSP one. That way you can also use the DLC levels.
>>
CRACK CRACK CRACK THE EGG TO THE BOWL
>>
>>388303605
U rappin' AWFUL !
>>
>tfw it works better on an emulator than the remaster on ps4
>>
>>388303832
That's not saying much. Playing it on anything other than the PS1 or the PSP is a mistake.
>>
File: images (14).jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>
>>388303832
My previously submitted PaRapper the Rapper "Master Onion A-La Mode" Video is among the TOP TEN to win the GRAND PRIZE.
AAARRRGGGHHH!!! That stupid, no-good ADAM STACKHOUSE won the trip!!! He had MUSIC and MORE THAN ONE PERSON IN HIS VIDEO, which were in VIOLATION OF THE OFFICIAL RULES!!!!!! Three other videos out of the remaining nine: APRELEWSKY, BRUDELL AND SURYABUCHWALD, ALL VIOLATED THE OFFICIAL RULES AS WELL! THOSE SEVEN PEOPLE OF THOSE FOUR VIDEOS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISQUALIFIED, PERIOD!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooo ANGRY of the fact that the Playstation company and their Promotional Associates WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO BRING THOSE VIOLATORS TO JUSTICE!!!! Go to http://www.us.playstation.com/, and register the complaint, in addition to my own, through their "Contact Us" link. So that SWORN ON MY AUTISM, JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TO THE SEVEN PEOPLE OF THOSE FOUR VIDEOS!!!!
>>
>>388303379
You're right actually, Parappa is a game everyone likes to remember as fun but nobody actually wants to plain again.
>>
>>388304872
>You're right actually
No he's not, and you aren't either, stop being a fag pretending to be everyone's voice.
>>
SHE'S ON THE BORDER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

UJL2 when
>>
File: 1500205893104.jpg (2MB, 1836x1446px) Image search: [Google]
1500205893104.jpg
2MB, 1836x1446px
>>388304705
>sworn on my autism
>>
File: sweat guy with jpg artifacts.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweat guy with jpg artifacts.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>finally beat the original game's Cheap Cheap stage on COOL
>"That's my boy! That's my BIG boy!"
what the fuck
>>
>>388302406
I KNOW!!!!
>>
>>388302406
YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.