[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this worth playing? give me the pro's and cons of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: poster-d3-46c200b091edc276.jpg (19KB, 164x280px) Image search: [Google]
poster-d3-46c200b091edc276.jpg
19KB, 164x280px
is this worth playing? give me the pro's and cons of playing this game.
>>
>>388299897

It's pretty shit.

No trading, no pvp, only 4 people per game, free sets that lock you into one and only one build to clear higher rifts, no penalty for dying, you literally can res right where you died free of charge.

It's over all pretty bad.
>>
>>388299897
Pros:
-Great Combat
-Items and set bonuses are getting better
-Great music and art direction got better in RoS
-Rifts are fun if you like trying to speed run
-Variety of builds for each class that are end game viable.

Cons:
-Gets boring if you're alone after a while
-Story is okay
-Min maxing
-Crit and crit damage is still beyond important
-Builds only work well when you are paragon level 800+
>>
It's fun. Ignore the memes.
>>
>>388299897
It's crap, Grim Dawn is better despite being indie and new expansion is on the way. Buy it on g2a it's ovepriced on steam.
>>
>>388300297

>valid criticism is memes
>>
>>388300103
Didn't know that pressing one button to kill enemies with trillions of hp is great combat.
>>
>>388300575
So pressing one button to kill enemies with thousands of hp is acceptable?

D3 still has the most satisfying combat in terms of feeling than any other ARPG.
>>
>>388300001
It's not one build. You literally have dozens of builds to clear "higher rifts". If you want to push the leaderboards, you probably have one or two builds per character for that, and it's usually not the one that comes with the gift set.
>>
>>388300732

>literally dozens of builds
>oh well you probably only realistically get to use one or 2

literally retarted
>>
>>388300693
My point is that the game is boring since enemies are just become damage sponges with scaling and the game doesn't have enough itemization to make up for that.
>>
>>388299897

My biggest gripe is how new of an IP it feels.

>No skill trees
>Can't use every skill
>No skill trees
>Finite builds by design of sets
>No skill trees
>Inflation of damage and health numbers worse than the U.S debt
>No skill trees

Did I mention the lack of skill trees?
>>
>>388300904
>only use two
If you are autistic. You can use any build you want. If a build can clear rifts three levels lower than the top build it's not considered viable. So if you want to be number one on the leaderboard you have to play a certain build. If you play any build you want you will clear only level 105 rifts instead of level 108.
>>
>>388299897

what version? PC has always online, so if you have unreliable internet like me that's a deal breaker. console version is great though.
>>
>>388301316

>intentionally crippling yourself

Pushing as high as possible is literally the only reason to play diablo, why cut your own legs out?
>>
>>388301316
this, if Dickablo 3 PC had offline mode and you could play local coop like on consoles and with gamepads then it would be worth considering, until then no, you're just supporting bad marketing practices
>>
>>388301435
At this point I don't get why they don't change it. The have already sold 30+million copies and the moment D2 remastered is out, D3 is dead.
>>
>>388301416
I'm a nice guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhQgR2nsIvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cR2WM4wC3o
>>
>>388301783
Because they want to spy on you through always online Battle.net Spyware App, force you to buy multiple copies and rigs so you can play with your brother, and supposedly prevent hacking since most of the shit is on their server and not your PC so that their precious ladders and seasons don't get irrelevant.
>D2 Remastered
I'm kinda afraid.
>>
>>388300103
>-Builds only work well when you are paragon level 800+

what

can hit 70 in a few hours starting from scratch, and get showered with build-defining sets in the few hours after that.

the only difference between paragon ~50 and paragon 9999 is the size of the numbers and the grint level you're on. the game plays literally identically
>>
i'ts been completely fucked ever since necro launched and most of the community went over to PoE

loads of hackers that blizzard wont deal with, necro OP and the highest 10 players on the leaderboards
>>
>>388300103
I play every Season until I'm paragon 800-900, but then im totaly bored. You get way too much loot too quick.
If you played like 20 hours, you rush grift 70-80+ in like 5minutes.
And you get 6-8 Legendary's + Bloodshards per run.
It's just way too much. The server's now feel like the ptr server from 3year's ago.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.