[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never played any of the hedgehod's games except SA2 many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sonic.png (194KB, 915x1181px) Image search: [Google]
sonic.png
194KB, 915x1181px
Never played any of the hedgehod's games except SA2 many years ago. Where do I start with the blue furball?
>>
>>388298864
Sonic 2 -> sonic 3 -> sonic mania
>>
>>388298864
The first sanic adventure
>>
>>388298864
first you play the first Sonic game (on the genesis)
then you play Sonic the hedgehog 2 (also on the genesis)
then you play Sonic CD (recommended emulator would be Fusion for all genesis and sega CD games)
then you play Sonic 3 and knuckles complete (google it. do your homework yourself. it's not hard)
and then play sonic adventure 1. it's not very good but you might as well since everyones played it at this point.
Then play Sonic Heroes. Dolphin's a cool emulator.
Sonic R's something to consider before playing Sonic adventure too. It's an experience.

and that's the most i've typed on /v/ in ages. goodbye again /v/
>>
>>388299043
>not the taxman versions of 1/2/cd and sonic 3 complete
>>
>>388298864
Play Sonic Rush, it's better than the others.
>>
>>388299043
If you're going to recommend S3C you might as well recommend the Taxman version of CD on Steam/Consoles.

And really the iOS/Android versions of 1 and 2 are the best but it's kind of a pain emulating Android just to play Sonic, so a Genesis emulator is fine for those.

To OP: if Sonic 1 doesn't really tickle your fancy at least try Sonic 2 before giving up, it's a lot easier for newcomers to the series. S3&K is the undisputed best game in the original series. Then after these obviously play Mania.
>>
File: Clr-avnVYAIc_k1.png large.png (355KB, 764x570px) Image search: [Google]
Clr-avnVYAIc_k1.png large.png
355KB, 764x570px
>The Very Best
Sonic 2 (Taxman version)
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic Mania

>The Great
Sonic 1 (Taxman version)
Sonic CD (Taxman version)
Sonic Advance
Sonic Advance 2
Sonic Colors
Generations

>The Good
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Rush
Sonic Unleashed
>>
>>388299043
Where can I steal these kind of anime now that BakaBT and Nyaa are dead?
>>
>>388298970
>>388299576
Shitty terrible taste and advice. You're fucking idiots and should neck yourselves
>>
>>388299648
BakaBT is private now, but you can always check https://nyaa.pantsu.cat
isn't BakaBt allowing invites know?
>>
Also try out Sonic Advance 3.
>>
>>388299576
Shit forgot about generations, good call
>>
>>388299972
I never played Advance 3. Opinions seem really mixed, but I loved 1 and 2.
>>
>>388299881
>set filter to anime
>search results contain books
And no, you can't sign-up to BakaBT anymore
>>
>>388300207
You can join if you go to their irc, just checked.
>>
>>388300386
Begging for an account doesn't equal signing up
>>
>>388300504
Good point
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.