[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you feeling today? Happy? Sad? Satisfied? https://y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: wttqyi.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wttqyi.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How are you feeling today?
Happy?
Sad?
Satisfied?
https://youtu.be/zLyJP_nH5Cs
>>
>>388289650
How can you even see the scale of that thing? It would be too big.
>>
>>388289650
That's a good piece of music. Day after Doomsday tier depression and stress if I liked Half-Life.
>>
>>388289650
Confused.
I've finished NieR a few hours ago, now it's 7am and I can't sleep because I cried too much.
>>
>>388289772
He's really far away.
>>
>>388289650
Sounds like Eve online soundtrack
>>
>>388291196
Jón Hallur killed himself after reading this, and I want to do the same. What the fuck.
>>
>>388289772
You would have to be very, very far away, which means the Borealis would have to be going stupidly fucking fast for it to visibly get closer. This is actually plausible since the Borealis, a space-time traveling ship, was implied to have been rigged as a quantum missile that could destroy what they thought would be the Combine's home planet.
>>
It's like im in /mu/
>>
>>388292443
he didn't listen to the rest of the track. The beginning does sound like an eve online track though.
>>
>>388289650

According to the Freeman's last transmission from the void he was terminated from his contract.

>Most likely dead.

>Alyx was recruited.

Next game iteration (if any) points toward Alyx.
>>
>>388294928
They wake Adrian up due to the fact that since everyone's forgot about him, no one will suspect him
>>
>>388292443
The beginning sounds a lot like Eve online ost.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.