[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOTW thread New DLC info when? What do you fags want to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_1227.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1227.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
BOTW thread

New DLC info when?
What do you fags want to see for the new DLC?
What can be improved for the next game?
>>
File: IMG_0548.jpg (82KB, 641x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.jpg
82KB, 641x427px
>>388288579
What's the most comfy area in the game?
>>
>>388288717
Hotsprings!
>>
>>388288717
Hebra
>>
>>388288579
Havent touched the game since i beat it. What DLC is out now?
>>
>>388289008
Pack 1, the only part worth it in there is the master trials, which are fantastic.
>>
>>388288579
>Probably in the next Direct, whenever that is. I remember some guy saying we were getting it on the 29th, but take that with a grain of salt because most leaks are bullshit.
>New enemies, and a Hyrule Castle tier dungeon.
>Give everything more variety. BoTW had a very vanilla theme when it came to the actual setting and characters, give us something to remember like Majora.
>>
I just want the advanced sword techniques in TP to return
>>
>>388289445
Don't we all? It would be so neat to find the wolf naturally in the world
>>
>>388288717
Karikako. What a lovely town
>>
>>388288579
I hope for my autism's sake that the new DLC introduces enough new shrines to fill out the remaining three empty upgrade slots so I can have full hearts and full stamina
>>
>>388288717
Tarry Town, but I do agree with >>388288760; specifically the ones in Hebra
>>
>>388289985
Tarry town is so underrated, nobody ever talks about it, I wish it had more sections like that in the game, or you at least got to design and build it yourself with those modular block things

Or at least your own house.
>>
>>388290156
Guess you've never visited the botw subreddit
>>
>Got the game 2 days ago
>Buy DLC without even launching the game
>Start playing the game for the first time in Master Mode
>Get my shit kicked in by fucking everything
>Having a fucking blast

The feeling of everything being a threat is awesome. What a beautifully crafted game
>>
>>388289008
Pack 1, which includes:
>Master Trials (basically a mix of Cave of Ordeals and Even Tide Island), which serves to permanently power up the Master Sword
>Master Mode, basically hard mode, every enemies are one tier above their previous selves, new enemy spawns, introduces Gold enemies, enemies have health regen. Has its own separate save file that doesn't overwrite your normal mode one
>A bunch of new armor sets and helmets based on previous Zelda games (Phantom armor, Tingle set, Midna's helmet, Majora's Mask), none of which can be upgraded and all of which have effects already offered by upgradable gear, except for Majora's Mask that has the combined effects of all of Kilton's Monster Masks
>A Korok Mask that shakes and makes noises when you're near a Korok seed location
>A feature that traces a green line everywhere you've already walked on the map for your last 200 hours of game play, not really useful post-game but otherwise can be good for figuring out the location of shrines you might be missing.
>>
>>388290275
No, never

What am I missing?

>>
>>388288717
Akkala.
>>
>>388290353
Tarry town discussion
>>
>>388290156
BotW plus more homesteading stuff would be like my dream game. Something like Rune Factory in this engine, with this talent, and this ridiculously long development cycle.
>>
>>388290847
>tfw no farming
>tfw no keeping animals
KILL ME
>>
>Beat 100% before Master Trials came out
>Not doing that shit again

Goddamnit, I wish I could carry my shit over and just have a little fun fighting enemies again now that they'd be tougher. I aint getting all them fucking koroks, outfits upgraded again
>>
>>388288579
man I wish this game was better.
>>
>>388292307
Just leave it alone for a good long while and come back to it when all the DLC's out.

Then you can replay it with a bunch of fresh content.
>>
>>388292559

Or I can just wait forever for when downloading save files is a thing and just drop a 100% file on there in another profile so I can fuck around in master mode.
>>
Someone gave me a copy of botw for the switch so I'm going to be starting over from my Wii U version. How is the difference performance wise? Does the FPS still constantly drop?
>>
>>388292827
Then what's the point of master mode if you already have everything? To me, the higher difficulty is an excuse to replay everything.
>>
>>388292930
The graphics are slightly better and the fps are more stable, especially after the first patch or two. There are still some places where it's more obvious. Master Sword area etc.
>>
I just started playing, probably about 20 hours or so.

Is the DLC worth it for the first run?
>>
>>388291751
>Buy the house in Hateno
>Options to plant trees and flowers
>Think I'm gonna have my own orchard and garden to come back to and harvest once in a while
>Lol nope the flowers aren't even the kind that can be picked and the "trees" are fucking twigs
Fucking disappointing.
>>
>>388292930

Switch version performance is vastly superior to Wii U after the last few patches, but still stutters a bit in certain korok village areas.
>>
MORE MIPHA
>>
>>388293127
Don't go master mode but the eventide rooms are fun
>>
File: IMG_9622.jpg (96KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9622.jpg
96KB, 582x800px
>>388293272
Sure
>>
>>388288579
damn every time i look back my score goes down, it doesnt have any classic elements, the dungeons are bad idk
>>
>>388293127
It can be. A bunch of the novelty armor pieces can be found relatively early if you look up their locations, and the korok mask and personal teleport point are handy when you haven't already done everything.
>>
>>388293065
This

Once you have everything what's the point of playing the game?
>>
What was your favorite divine beast. I just did Medoh tonight and, while I think it was probably the easiest one so far, I really loved its design. I still have to do Gerudo yet.
>>
The second DLC pack needs a whole bunch of new content before I even consider purchasing it. Nothing in the first pack interested me even in the slightest, so if I'm gonna buy the DLC, it's gotta be because of pack number two.
>>
>>388293518
Yeah I don't want to look them up, so i can come across them? That's cool.

>>388293310
The difficulty is fine for now, I can imagine if the enemies just have bloated HP or whatever it would get tedious.
>>
>>388293850
You can, but they're hidden in treasure chests that aren't visibly obvious and you're directed to them by clues. If you can't work out the locations from the clues, good luck.
>>
>>388293664
Rudania was my favourite puzzle-wize, Medoh was my favourite design-wise, Naboris had the best boss fight and Ruta had the best beast boarding quest
>>
>>388288579
The last dlc will probably be some new quest that's added into the story line. Each of the ghosts will have a quest line followed by a bossfight with a gold lionel
>>
>>388294380
I actually hope nintendo puts some effort into it cause so far this dlc is pretty lame. they couldve taken some notes from dark souls and made each dlc a new area/dungeon with unique enemies and bosses. Instead we get rehashed content from the main game.
>>
>>388288717
Akkala or course. Kinda reminds me of Azshara from vanilla WoW
>>
>all this samefaggotry
BotW is dead guys, the honeymoon is over. It's a 7/10 game.
>>
>>388288717
Hateno or Central Hyrule after you clear all the guardians
>>
>>388294694
That's what I'm hoping from the last pack
>>
>>388293330
What's more comforting, "Mipha's Grace is ready"
vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VPzoX7Dxbg&feature=youtu.be&t=26

?
>>
Physics puzzles>>>traditional """puzzles"""

Prove me wrong
>>
>>388294694
Not to sound like a rabid fanboy, but as far as pure bonus content goes, this is pretty good. Looking hard mode behind DLC is complete bullshit, but the way I see it I'm paying for the story DLC and the trials and masks etc is just a bonus. If it was priced higher I might've complained more, but the way it is now seems fairly reasonable for a single big DLC.
>>
>>388295350
I can't, you're objectively right
>>
>>388295519
Eh we don't know about the content about the second pack yet, so we don't know how big it is technically
>>
Caves please
>>
>>388295672
That's true, that's why I'm holding off purchasing it (although I know I will eventually). I just think the backlash from companies releasing bullshit DLCs has grown so toxic that the mere mention of downloadable content, even in the form of significant expansions, have people losing their shit. In the end it's all a question of what you pay for and what you get.
>>
Would you faggots like a randomly generated master trial rooms ala the chalice dungeons in bloodborne?
>>
>>388296626
Why not? The rooms were fun
>>
>>388295826
This is precisely what the game needs.
There should also be more areas like hyrule castle
>>
>>388296915
Hopefully the dlc adds a divine beast dungeon mixed with hyrule castle
>>
I want more focus on the champion successors, all much more interesting than the champions themselves
>>
>>388288579

I wonder how people manage to praise such an intensely boring game. I've been playing for like 8 hours now, and it's all so..tedious. Is there anything to do that isn't just...collecting?
>>
>>388298770
Where are you? Post a screenshot and we can give advice. And to answer your question: yes, unless you are playing it like ticking things off a checklist

Anyway, do post a screenshot
>>
>>388298840

can't screensht right now, but i've been fucking around looking for stuff to do. Just got the sensor updated at the hateno lab, but it just opens up more collecting. Currently trying to figure out how to move a raft, because there's a shrine in the middle of the sea.

Might just drop the game, though. As I say, it's kinda boring.
>>
>>388298949
What are you collecting? Why are you playing the game just for collecting stuff? The game doesn't even have a counter or anything. Why don't you do something else? Just fucking around can be great fun. You can even just go straight from divine beast to divine beast. You don't have to compulsively collect everything along the way
>>
>>388288579
>New DLC info when?
Probably really soon.
>What do you fags want to see for the new DLC?
To see more Zelda.
>What can be improved for the next game?
I already think it's the best game of all time but more enemies? It'd be cool if it wasn't about Ganon this time around.
>>
>>388299116

I'm not collecting on purpose, but the game sure seems to want me to. I'm basically just wandering, looking for something interesting or fun, and have yet to find it. I guess I could follow the main story, but that's not what I wanted to do. I wanted to be able to find cool sidequests, but so far it's just "go here and collect this".
>>
File: 1502931443973m.jpg (139KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502931443973m.jpg
139KB, 683x1024px
>>388298949
>using a raft

No wonder you're having no fun and find it boring. You're going for the obvious solutions to puzzle (in this case using a raft) instead of using the millions of other options available to you (paragliding from a high place and using stamina recovery, using cryonis to make stepping blocks, etc). The game is fun for giving you multiple ways to go about solving things.
>>
>>388298949
Use a leaf if you want to use a raft. Or get a metal object to push.
>>
>Food ingredients go bad after a few ingame days, no more hoarding them, same goes for prepared meals
>food must be eaten in real time, from a menu that doesn't pause the game
>armor upgrades don't make you invincible
>more enemy variety
>better combat
>>
>>388299315
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>388299256
You find sidequests when you go along the main story. If you don't there is so little to find
>>
>>388299313

All of those ways are awful, and if anything, they're anti-fun. Collect more shit to hoard stamina recovery items to spam, or take 20 minutes hopping from one small block to the other? Jesus.

>>388299315

I don't think i've found any leaves, strangely enough. Get a metal object to push? What does that mean?
>>
>>388299479

oh,shit. Really? Maybe that's why I haven't been finding any. I tend to shy away from the main quests in games like these. I guess the world really is just empty unless you follow the set path.
>>
>>388299498
Leaves come from trees, anon. If you use magnesis, you can push a metal object against the mast of a raft to move the raft.
>>
>>388299498
I never got how link cant climb shit when its raining yet he has no problem climbing a fucking ice cube
>>
>>388299579

Not seen any to pick up. Do I have to do something special to get them? As I say, never seen one. Do they break, like weapons?

That second one sounds weird. Is that some kind of glitch?
>>
>>388299498

You must be 18 to post on this board
>>
>>388299683
Its not a glitch its a meta mechanic
>>
>>388299683
They're random drops you get from cutting down trees and are also nearby if a puzzle requires wind. And no, it isn't a glitch, it's just applying the game's physics rules.
>>
>>388299762

And you should have something interesting to say, before you post.

>>388299801

...right. That sounds like bullshit to me, but whatever.
>>
>>388299840

>applying the game's physics rules.

so it's an exploit, then?
>>
>>388299868
Go shitpost somewhere else.
>>
File: 1501977259633.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501977259633.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>388299498
>take 20 minutes

What the fuck are you talking about. Cryonis hopping is faster than the raft. Better than dropping an important weapon for A FUCKING LEAF just to spam Y or R.
>>
Not even baiting. I would like to get back to Botw as breather for Splat2n, but most I remember when reminiscing are hours of trees or climbing up for nothing. I did the guardians and koroks and side quests, I had great fun and all, but I was a retard who thought restarting the game would be a great idea.
>>
>>388288579
All I hope for with the next game is that they make a proper Zelda game this time.
>>
>>388300064
Translation: I want OOT rehash #20
>>
>>388289887
how is 10fps comfy or lovely?
>>
>>388299926

It's not shitposting, i'm being genuine. Pushing a metal block against a mast to make a raft move forward sounds ridiculous, so it's either an exploit or the game is broken?

>>388299970

>faster than the raft
I fucking hope not, because that would be stupid as fuck.
>dropping an important weapon
who cares? They break every other enemy anyway
>>
>>388288579
I want an upgrade for cryonsis that lets us spawn a single ice cube on solid ground to push around, climb up on, slide down hills and use it as cover, and an upgrade for magnesis that allows us to move any physics object that isn't a monster.

Then you could get tricky and use the upgraded magnesis with the upgraded cryonsis to swing a giant ice cube around
>>
>>388300134
Pretty much. It'd be more fun than the hack empty spinoff that BotW was.
>>
>>388300158
>not shitposting
If you aren't shitposting you are too stupid to breathe. Fuck off.
>>
>>388300158
It's basic physics. If you push something it moves, no? The metal object works like a piston
>it would be stupid as fuck
why? because it's not expected? What a boring anon you are. Even so the ice cube hopping takes some timing and positioning to get right so using the raft is still easier
>>
>>388300158
>he doesn't know about troll physics
SOMEONE GET THIS BRAINLET OUTTA HERE
>>
>>388300194
>pretty much
>le empty spinoff meme
The tears are delicious really
>>388300136
>playing on the Wii U
LMAO
>>
>>388299970
Dude JUST attach some balloons to a korok turd and fly high enough until the tree's despawn. Then time a well placed bomb and depending if you GOT GUD then your body should slide down the slope of the hill and launch off sending you straight into the next combat shrine.
>>
>>388300213

Now, you see, what you are doing here is shitposting.

Last I heard, it's not stupid to assume that pushing a metal block against the mast of a raft would make it sail. That's hardly logical, is it?

>>388300226
>why? because it's not expected?

No, because walking shouldn't be faster than using a mode of transport?
>>
>>388300158
I hate you fucking retards. You haven't even played the game yet every thread is full of shitposting now.
>>
>>388300278
As long as you're having fun doing >80 hours of nothing, that's fine. I prefer playing a game that provides challenges, requires skill, has an interesting story, functional combat, etc.
>>
>>388293664
Haven't done the Gerudo one yet: the Zora one was kind of unintuitive, I did it first and I felt like I wasn't solving it correctly (I used the trunk to get up high, trying desperately to stay perched/clipping on a tiny bit of terrain, then paraglided to the main body- did this like 3x); The Rito one was really intuitive, I liked that one; the Goron one was interesting for its use of darkness, but the tilting component felt jankier than the Rito thing.

Fireblight Ganon can also eat a bucket of dicks. I didn't get his invincibility gimmick, I thought I was supposed to reflect his fireball back at him or something, but it was only after I looked it up that I realised you needed to bomb him. His invulnerability-phase attack looked like a charge-up, not a vacuum, they should have tutorialised that earlier.
>after 5 minutes of flailing against his barrier the the Goron champion chimes in: "Conventional attacks wont work!"
Yeah, thanks dipshit, but that doesn't tell me what I'm meant to do.
>>
>>388300354

>haven't even played the game
I was playing it last night, much to my own boredom. You just hate people that don't like the game.
>>
>>388300364
Then why do you want another OOT? It has none of what you listed

>>388300330
Ice cubes =/= walking
It's more of hopping
and hopping is faster than the initial stages of rowing
>>
>>388300364

This so much. They claim it's open world, but it's really just open. There's no world to speak of, is there?
>>
>>388300330
Thinking something that works exactly the same way in all situations wouldn't work because you're on a raft is pretty illogical, faggot-kun.
>>
>>388300330
>because walking shouldn't be faster than a mode of transport
Walking might actually be faster than sailing a boat against currents
>>
>>388300468

>what a retard, assuming that sailing a raft might be faster than hopping

Are you genuinely retarded?
>>
>>388300507

so my car should move solely by me pushing it from the inside? good to know.
>>
>>388300530
No are you? Have you even sailed before? You need a strong wind to even get it going, and the initial moments of sailing is ultra slow. It only picks up after a while, when the boat has already started moving. The raft in BOTW is faster when used across large stretches of water where you can gain momentum, the ice cube method is faster when it's a short distance
>>
>>388300595
When you have a magic remove that generates free energy with no effect on the user, yes.
>>
>>388300595
>driving a car
>not getting strong enough to lift your own weight, then putting bars on a chair to carry yourself everywhere
>>
>>388300595
If there's a magical piston constantly following your car and pushing it from the inside than it can move.

Seriously are you retarded? When you use a metal object against the raft YOU aren't the one pushing it, it's the object itself and it's connecting magical beam. Be more creative
>>
>>388300647
Dumb phoneposter.
>>
>>388300672

>not being strong enough to walk by pushing the earth away from you with each step
>>
>>388300459
I found it kind of boring also. I guess it would have been more fun to experience at launch with the switch and everything. I think the lack of interesting enemies and arduous climbing/traversal is what kills it for me. I was pretty much spoiled everything the game had to offer before I even got my hands on it. People got too excited and cant help but spoil the game for themselves and everyone else.
>>
>>388300750
That's not how phoneposting works.
>>
>>388300781
You can...not climb.

Whoa how is this possible?
>>
>>388300816
>magic remove
That's his phone's autocorrect changing rune to remove
>>
>>388300468
>t. underage autist who wasn't even alive to enjoy OoT/MM when they came out
Actually try playing a Zelda game before TP, you might enjoy it.
>>
>>388300862
REMOTE YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>388300878
But TP is just OOT number 2, but with a better story. I played OOT too, and it really offers 0 challenge and story worth a damn.
>>
>>388300895
Thanks for confirming that you're a dumb phoneposter. Dummy.
>>
>>388300976
That's still not how phoneposting works.
>>
>>388300781

>I guess it would have been more fun to experience at launch with the switch and everything.

Sure, but then the real enjoyment would mostly be the experience of a new console, and not the game. I wasn't spoiled on the game at all, but it's still boring as hell.

>>388300856

You have to.
>>
>>388300916
>act like a retard
>people correct you
>HOW CAN YOU BE SO DEFENSIVE SALT SALT SALT
Nice
>>
>>388300916
But anon, I'm not denying it at all, being able to push magnetic objects against the raft like that is a total exploit.
But the fact you don't know about troll physics still makes you a brainlet.
>>
>>388301012
>you have to
Bullshit. There is almost always a path around without climbing.

No wonder you are bored, you have zero creativity or imagination.
>>
>>388301027

>corrected

You told him it was "magic".
>>
>>388301087

>It's now creative and imaginative to follow a path.
>>
>>388300959
>>388301048
Not bad. Keep it up.
>>
>>388301117
Is it not? How can something constantly supply energy without it being magic?
>him
You mean yourself? Anon are you retarded? Really think about it. If the object is suspended in the air and is also pushing against your car, why would it not move? Of course it's magic because it doesn't, and can never happen irl

It's exactly like a rocket pushing your car forward from the inside. Why is it so hard for you to understand?
>>
>>388301145
>moving goalposts
Funny anon. If you don't like climbing you can use another route 99% of the time, so complaining just shows how retarded you are.
>>
>>388301210

>If the object is suspended in the air and is also pushing against your car, why would it not move?

Not him, but the answer would be "because you're suspending it,and you're standing ON the raft. This would work fine if you were propelling yourself and applying outside momentum, but as you're on the raft, you're not.
>>
>>388301296

You won't accept even the simplest criticism for this videogame, and aren't self-aware enough to see that the problem lies with you.

You might as well be part of the soulsfag crowd.
>>
>>388301330
YOU ARE APPLYING OUTSIDE MOMENTUM. YOU ARE NOT THE ONE APPLYING FORCE TO THE METAL OBJECT. THE MAGIC MAGNET IS
>>
>>388301330
Yes, that's the answer for when a completely different thing is happening, because you're not pushing the object yourself in the game.
>>
>>388301434

The magic magnet is pushed by you, though.
>>
>>388301402
>you won't accept critism
Not when the criticism is entirely the fault of the player. Why do something that you find boring rather than do it another way? It's like complaining about JRPGS being easy because you grinded all the way to level 100 early
>>
>>388301508
No it isn't. There are no forces that act on Link when he uses the magnet.
>>
>>388301508
But the magic magnet amplifies the force you use to pull the object, so it's technically the metal magnet doing all the work while you twitch an arm
>>
How come Link's been asleep for a hundred years, but all the other principle characters are still alive and well even after all that time, with no visible signs of aging?
>>
>>388301715
wut
>>
>>388301598
>puffy nips

awwwwwww yis
>>
>>388301715
Like who? Only the zoras lived normally to see him. Impa became a shriveled old woman. Zelda is the only one that came out normally, and that's because she was stuck in stasis with Ganon
>>
>>388301715
What is it about BotW that brings out the most retarded possible complaints?
>>
>>388301715

The same reason everything in the game is stale and boring, and why it basically degenerates into a 999 mushroom collecting simulator after 10 hours. It's a crap game, sold on the strength of the name and system alone, and shilled by manchildren with receding hairlines
>>
>>388288717
The ruins of castle town.
>>
>>388302032
The reason being shitposting and not understanding anything in the game? Seems about right
>>
>>388302032
you mad?
>>
>>388302106
Just report him.
>>
>>388302132

You can't be banned for not liking a video game that you like, anon.
>>
>>388302163
Good thing it was a blatant shitpost then.
>>
>>388289445
I've missed them too. But they should be actually useful if they were to do it again, like at least design enemies around it
>>388302032
Mushrooms? What?
>>
>>388289069

I disagree - the Koroc mask and the teleporter are both useful and the hero's path is excellent.
>>
>>388302247
>Mushrooms? What?

hasn't even played the game. Shameful.
>>
uh
more porn pls
>>
>>388302032
Why mushrooms. What do you even use them for. I don't think I have ever used a mushroom before in the game
>>
>>388302032
lol still salty 5 months later
>>
>>388302297
No why are you collecting them. Are you autistic or what. No seriously why collect mushrooms? I don't recall them being used for anything besides normal food, which you have better options for
>>
>>388302380

Because there's nothing else to do.
>>
>>388302256
Excellent indeed. So many dicks I drew with the path thing
>>
>>388298770

If you aren't enjoying it by now then you never will. Trade it in.

BotW doesn't reward you for playing it. It offers intrinsic reward as an experience. Either you enjoy just exploring for the sake of it or you don't. You clearly don't.
>>
>>388302446
But there's plenty to do besides collecting fucking mushrooms of all things. They aren't even as common as some other objects. When you shitpost at least do it right.
>>
>>388302492

>BotW doesn't reward you for playing it.

Only thing I agree with in this thread
>>
>>388302492
I don't even understand why people play games for rewards. If so just play a fucking gacha game
>>
>>388302492
>BotW doesn't reward you for playing it. It offers intrinsic reward as an experience

That wonderful experience of walking through the same bland, boring and empty wilderness. Great.

Every other open world game does this, and still manages to be interesting.
>>
>>388302672
>bland, boring, empty
Nice buzzwords, anon, really appreciate that.

Why are all shitposts coming from a template now. It's all buzzwords with absolutely nothing in them
>>
>>388302562

And nor should it. The autist twitch generation all want rewards for climbing a tree in the form of some high powered sword. You shouldn't need a physical incentive to climb a mountain or discover a cavern you never knew existed.

My housemate has been looking for the third leviathan skeleton for a week now and when I guided her to one of the hebra shrines she'd missed that needed a snowball to break the door, the sheer joy on her face when she discovered the skeleton inside was legitimately heartwarming.

BotW has become a litmus test for me for filtering out people who play games solely for rewarding a bunch of button presses with superficial garbage rather than a virtual sense of achievement.
>>
If you want to play Zelda buy a Switch or a Wii U, nothing's stopping you. The grapes aren't sour if you can actually taste them.
>>
>>388302782
Because shitpost are getting more and more low effort. Now people don't even try to be more creative with them. And also because they don't really know how to back up their point without resorting to more shitposting
>>
>>388302850

cemu exists and is objectively better now
>>
>>388302672

Like I said, if it's not working for you then drop it. You can belittle others all you like but it just makes you sound like a fucking retard. Literally "stop liking what I don't like".
>>
>>388302883
This. Played in 4K on Cemu and it's my GOTY so far. Pity those peasants who have to play at 720p on a big screen TV
>>
>>388302492
I really hope we'll see the open world exploration genre take off. BotW is pretty vanilla as far as the world goes, can't wait to explore some more exotic locations.
>>
>>388302883
lol
>>
File: Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C95_015.jpg (434KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C95_015.jpg
434KB, 1280x720px
After ~150 hours of playtime I got bored and stopped playing. Didn't even beat Ganon.
>>
>>388302963

Ok?
>>
>>388302917
>>>388302672
>
>Like I said, if it's not working for you then drop it.

He's still allowed to talk about it, even if he doesn't like it. If you can't take it, drop the thread.
>>
>>388303024
Just go do it. It won't take long and hyrule castle is worth it
>>
>>388302963
>not playing in 8k on a 2" screen
pleb
>>
>>388303151

I'm saying drop the game, not the topic.

Not everything you read on /v/ is an aggressive attack, Anon. There's no need to white knight others on here - I'm sure he can defend himself.
>>
>>388303151
I can take critism, but not when it's critism full of bizarre hyperbole or meaningless buzzwords with little substantiation

When you say it's empty at least back it up with something. What do you consider empty? Is it because you don't like the content you find or you can't find anything?
>>
File: 1496628312328m.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496628312328m.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
>>388288717
Hyrule Field and Akkala.
>>
>>388302974

There are hundreds of better 'exploration' games in the indie section of steam for 5 bucks
>>
>>388302847

We love you, anon.
>>
>>388303173
That's the thing, I roamed the castle for a few hours too, but for some reason I never bothered finishing the game.
>>
>>388303178
>8k
>not 16k at 200fps
Anon you disappoint me
>>
>>388303319
You are free to live in your delusional mind anon, we won't stop you
>>
>>388303319
I'm sure there are reddit.
>>
>>388303383
I literally accidentally entered the boss room. I'm not sure how you can wander in there for hours without running into him
>>
>>388303320

The screencap me and post it in BotW threads because I make the same damn point everytime
>>
Why is the bow combat so satisfying. It's much better than melee
>>
>>388303539
I knew he was in the top of the castle and I never went that far.
>>
>>388303301

>I can take criticism but..

>>388302847

Finding things and collecting stuff is literally the same as the 'rewards' you get from other games. Botw isn't special because you like to pretend it is. The way you speak, you might as well play gone home with all the other nongamers
>>
>>388302847

So much this
>>
>>388303539
Different anon here. I did the same thing, I didn't mean to go to Ganon right away and I rarely looked at the map.I was randomly exploring the castle until I entered this room then the cutscene started and I was like "Oh fuck"
>>
>>388303572

I did, as with another from this board. I don't know why it upsets me so. I've never believed in a game like this before.
>>
>>388303601
Nice feelings bows, gyro and arrow drop works wonders together. Elemental arrows helps too
>>
>game is bad
>"it's an experience!"

Every time.
>>
>>388303625
Who is pretending it's super special in terms of reward structure? And nice strawman as well, games do not need to have a reward to be a game. Gone home does have heavy rewards, and that is it's story being unlocked as you progress. A very bad example you can make, as it literally contradicts yourself
>>
>>388303748
You know that the reddit spacing makes your blatant samefagging incredibly easy to spot, right? Please at least put some effort into it.
>>
>>388303748
Where not talking about HZD anon
>>
>>388293145
The house was a huge let down, it's basically storage
>>
>>388303625

I disagree. I think it IS special precisely because it doesn't highlight what's classed as a "reward", leaving players to just play and experience it for themselves. Fallout sort of manages a similar feeling when you discover a couple of skeletons holding hands looking over the wasteland and I think these little moments carry more weight (lol?) than the game giving me power armour in the first 10 minutes with a gigantic fanfare.

BotW is subtle for the most part and I appreciate that far more than xp rewards for every step and an achievement for pressing start.

If you don't like the game then fine. If you find it dull and boring then fine. But don't get shitty with me when I find enjoyment in things you personally don't.
>>
>>388303748
>greentext strawman addesssing nothing that is said in the thread
>also implying games aren't 90% ablut the experience
Everytime
>>
I genuinely have no clue what the dlc will be but does anyone hypothesize there might be playable characters other than link?
>>
>>388303625
Gone home has plenty of rewards for everything you do in the game, which is basically a point and click. But it's still a bad """game"""
>>
>>388303910
Getting the power armour for me is the best example of this. You experience the different game mode, then the power armour breaks and you learn that it's to be used sparingly.
>>
>>388303316
That looks gorgeous wtf
>>
>>388303987
https://youtu.be/Db3uS9krmW8
>>
>>388304050

Which is subverted when you find power cores everywhere. Most of which respawn along with the enemies guarding it.
>>
>>388303902

>reddit spacing
>real

Stop forcing shit memes.even mentioning reddit should be bannable
>>
>>388304139
lol
>>
>>388304131
Power cores are easy. The power armour parts break often and need to be maintained
>>
>>388304105
what is this supposed to mean
>>
>>388304105
Looks like pre calamity
>>
>>388304219
It's a bit of leaked footage of the second DLC
>>
>>388304239
No it's not, it's Riju, not urbosa
>>
>>388304290
i thought so. that being said im ready to play some new story shit in this game hopefully engaging and longer shrines/dungeons. the trial of the sword wasnt all that fun but I also gave up like 15 floors in
>>
>>388304239
It's post. I think it's confirmed somewhere but I can't find it right now
>>
>>388304290
It's not leaked, Nintendo posted it themselves on twitter
>>
>>388304290

>leaked

It's an official video that nintendo themselves posted on their own official channels
>>
>>388304397
>trials of the sword wasn't all that fun
Shame. I had a fabulous time with it. What didn't you like about it?
>>
>>388304470
>>388304463
Did they say if it's a prequel or sequel?
>>
>>388304561
Nope
I'd be fine with either to be honest, al long as we get to explore a non-ruined Hyrule.
>>
>>388288717
Kakariko, it's all nestled in the mountains and wooden.
>>
>>388300975
>TP has a better story than OoT
>TP has a good story at all
Come on, at least try not to look underage.
>>
>>388304701
OOT had a pretty simple story. TP is the only Zelda with a decent story, mainly held up by midna
>>
>>388304593
I would prefer a sequel because I like the current champions more than the previous ones
>>
>>388304808
>people actually believe this
Please tell me this is a joke.
>>
>>388300364
>>388300486
I've heard these complaints about the world being empty from only one person IRL, and he has the shit taste of a 12 year old. Literally thinks Horizon ZD is better, is a graphics whore, and thinks Rise Against is a good band.

I still love OoT, but there's no way I'm going back to that type of Zelda now. They just need to tweak the BotW formula a bit, bring back more traditional dungeons and/or make the shrines more varied.
>>
>>388304670
Aren't all the hylian towns wooden
>>
Is a master mode playthrough worth it? I keep hearing conflicting opinions about that
>>
>>388304476
i played that shit drunk for like 6 hours straight and kept eating ass so i got mad lmao

i'll definitely go back to it and try again but i just raged
>>
>>388288579
More flora
Slightly more fauna
Like likes, wolfos, Dark nuts, spiders, poes
3~4 traditional dungeons in Faron, Hebra, & Akkala
Whip & Ball/Chain weapon
Revamped high elevation areas to be less bland
Upped performance for Switch version
>>
>>388305359
Nah, Hateno uses wood and stone for example, reflecting a more European style. Kakariko is fully wood, a lot like traditional Japanese architecture.
>>
File: easymodo.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
easymodo.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>>388305459
Do you like challenge, stealth, smart management of ressources and creative thinking to get out of though situation? Then go master mode

Do you like to hit thingy with sword go slashy slashy?
Then no, stay in easy mode.
>>
>>388305930
>implying you can spam hits in botw even in normal mode
You have to dodge at times
>>
Anyone who doesn't think this game has the best core gameplay out of any Zelda game is delusional. The problem lies in the lack of unique items and sense of progression.
>>
>>388288579

Literally all I want: when you consume a food item, it plays the animation in real time. Food made this game's combat a complete joke and sucked any fun out of it, knowing anytime I got hit I could just munch apples till I was back to full. Other then that maybe fishing
>>
>>388305219
If the success of BotW causes them to abandon the traditional 3D Zelda format and make more BotW-like games, I may stop playing 3D Zeldas altogether.
>>
>>388306298
Bye
>>
>>388306425
See ya. I hope you enjoy your "open-world" trash with zero story, combat, dungeons, clever puzzles, or music.
>>
>>388306498
I will.
>>
>>388306498
Don't let the door hit you on your way out
>>
>>388306498
Do I have to post that Wind Waker webm?
>>
>>388306252
I just did a no cooking run and limited food run (no more than 10 food in inventory), and it works well. All they need to do is to limit the food you can carry, I don't mind the pause
>>
>>388306498
>zero story, combat, clever puzzles
So Zelda.
>>
Likely the DLC will have an new trailer at a Nintendo direct
>>
>>388288717
The entire akkala region
>>
File: stal.jpg (428KB, 1549x841px) Image search: [Google]
stal.jpg
428KB, 1549x841px
>>388288579
Just last week, I started a new run after not having played the game since it came out (didn't actually finish it then). And my god, not rushing the story and actually going out of your way to do side stuff makes it so much better.
>found the huge horse for the first time after hearing a rumor about it from a traveler
>snuck into Hyrule Castle early to get sweet loot -- something I didn't dare to do in my first run
>bothered to grind for the money to get the Ancient Armor and started wrecking Guardians
>finally unlocked all the memories
>playing the game in Japanese so Zelda sounds cute and worth saving
This is such a fun fucking game.
>>
>>388289979
It likely will. No reason why not really
>>
>>388307397
>not playing in Russian where Zelda sounds the best
>>
How many shrines have you completed /v/?

112/120 here
>>
>>388308281
70~

Not an autistic completionist
>>
Why is the English voice acting so fucking bad?
>>
>>388305459
No, its not worth it. It just punishes the player for trying to be creative and use environmental damage
>>
>>388309545
But master mode forces the use of the environment more than normal mode
>>
>>388310845
Wrong. If you blow up an explosive barrel near a camp of enemies, their health will regenerate so it doesn't matter, you might kill one before his health comes back but for the most part it punishes the player for being creative
Master mode is for faggots who want to play it like dark souls
>>
>>388311040
But bumping bokoblins down a cliff or into water is important and efficient now
>>
>getting excited for 20$ content that should have been in the game to start
the absolute state of nintendorks
>>
>>388311442
What did anon mean by this
>>
Since they want the next game to be open air again make the world mote alien and distinct to the one we currently have now is essential

I wonder what the new settling will be
>>
>>388312069
Return to the Wind waker world but have an expansive underwater section as well
>>
>>388312069
More mushroom trees like the ones in Hyrule Ridge. So basically The Legend of Zelda: Morrowind.
>>
>first time playing it
>mfw
Damn, they sure give you a shit-ton of things to do
Wish there was a smoother was of disposing of extra weps/shields tho, like a discard weapon prompt when you open a chest with a weapon
>>
The dungeons of BotW were all great. It's just super weird how they're all completely lacking enemies outside of the occasional floating head.
>>
>>388312069
STUCK ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT PLANET

for real? Termina. Or some darker version of hyrule
>>
>>388298949
>Currently trying to figure out how to move a raft, because there's a shrine in the middle of the sea.
Just glide to the island from behind Hateno Labs.

If you've upgraded your stamina and or have stamina regenerating potions/food you can glide all the way to the shrine.
>>
>>388299842
anon you sound like youre reaching for reasons to not like this game
>>
>>388312510
They were also too short, and they look too similar. Otherwise they're perfect. I especially like their main gimmick
>>
>>388312247
I like just tossing weapons I don't need
Wish I could do it with shields and bows too
>>
>>388302847
There's no fucking caverns to discover. And your housemate sounds like a drooling retard
>>
>>388313607
You sound jelly

Also what is with people wanting caverns? They are just as dull as shrines, sometimes even more so
>>
>>388313607

The very shrine I'm referring to is a cavern so I don't know what to tell you.

And the drooling retard bit? Elaborate. Why are you salty at someone having more fun than you?
>>
>>388288579
All I hope for is that the DLC adds like 20 hours of storyline
>>
>>388292307
Combat isn't really more fun in Master Mode. It really only changes the very early game and the trials. I used it to do a second playthrough, and by the time I was done with the first beast, it felt just like normal mode again.
>>
>>388313607
>Calling someone a retard for enjoying something in a way you don't

You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>388288579
>Imroving botw
Great question, more content and maybe a real story would be kind of cool but neither are necessary, pretty perfect game other than the fact it runs at 30 fps but welcome to loz
>>
File: 1498195694097.jpg (26KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
1498195694097.jpg
26KB, 750x573px
>>388288579
>Tfw you want to fap to mipha but there's way more sidon porn that's equally as good

Guess I'll just be gay now
>>
>>388288579
Is the first DLC pack worth like 5$?
>>
>>388288717
hateno
>>
>>388315887
Are you baiting or actually this stupid? Either way do you feel shame
>>
>>388316420
I was being serious. I expect the DLC split to be 15/5 so I wonder if the first pack is worth at least $5
>>
>>388294754
kys pls
>>
>>388312069
Phantom hourglass world please. Hell throw in trains too
>>
>>388316574
It is imo, the trial of the sword is worth $5 alone
>>
>>388296626
No. What I want is a full blown Sheikah Shrine Maker where you can make your own shrines from assets and share them online.
>>
>>388288717
Lurelin
>>
>>388314221
The one with all the guardians? That's about the only decent one. And of course there's a shrine at the end, whoopdy fucking doo
>>
>>388301715
>but all the other principle characters are still alive and well even after all that time, with no visible signs of aging?
Nigga what? All the Champions and the King are dead, the Sheikahs are either decrepit toads or magic lolis, Sidon was a literal toddler last you saw him and Zoras live for multiple hundred years in this canon and Zelda had the entire Triforce backing her up and she fucking sucked it dry by the end of the game. Literally everyone else from 100 years ago is fucking dead
>>
>>388318946
Nigga you haven't found it yet? And why don't they count if they have a shrine at the end? They are still caverns
>>
The shrines in the sequel should at least looo different between areas. And they should add unique enemies in each area
>>
>>388308281
120/120
Tunic looks sweet on link
>>
>>388308281
If you haven't completed all of them by this point then nigger what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>388321061
Why would you force yourself to complete the shrines, especially when the reward's value is subjective?
I think the green shit looks awful
>>
>>388311040
>If you blow up an explosive barrel near a camp of enemies, their health will regenerate so it doesn't matter,
>if you don't also follow it up with an attack plan*
>>
>>388288717
Any beach in the game
>>
>>388293664
Ruta is the best
>>
File: 1468690536263.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468690536263.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>mfw first time playing through the master mode without doing any of the main dungeons and it's so peaceful and fun without all the asshole yigas constantly ambushing me.
>>
>>388323120
>implying the yiga ambushes aren't the best part
>>
>>388323805
Nah dude they're too easy and happen too often.
>>
>>388318708
I have to say Akkala, but Lurelin really is so fucking comfy
>>
>>388322113
>tfw lurelin
My dream town
>>
>>388312069
BoTW without shrines and good dungeons
>>
>>388289445
You mean the sword techniques from The minish cap. That's where they originate from.
>>
Just finished at 90hours. Damn what a wonderful game. The only part I didn't like about it was the lack of towns, and how small the towns felt. Otherwise the world is just fanastic and it feels great to be wandering around in it
>>
>>388324958
That's not enough. The overworld itself needs to be different for it to work
>>
>>388325432
If you want good overworld go play the N64 games

BoTW2 will be like the Super Mario 64 castle with portraits that teleport you to actually good, actually zelda dungeons
>>
>>388325946
The devs said Zelda will remain open air for a while though, similar to BotW
>>
>>388323805
They should have stopped once you destroy their hideout
>>
>>388325946
PUSH BLOCK GET KEY SO FUNNNEEEEH I LOVE DOING ZELDA DUNGEONS
>>
>>388325946
Nobody appreciates actually good Zelda dungeons anyway. Look at how many people like Wind Waker, or think TP had the best dungeons.
>>
>>388326304
Yeah, since it makes sense, bureau really like their encounters
>>
>>388327231
What Zelda had the best dungeons to you?
>>
>>388327357
For 3D? Personal favorite is Majora's Mask because I love dungeons with central mechanisms. It had good layouts and lots of spatial reasoning and navigation puzzles, built into the dungeon. Which to me is way more interesting than self-contained puzzle rooms. Those dungeons actually had good shortcuts that mattered, because getting around was part of the puzzle.

BotW had a lot of that so I appreciate how well-designed they are, but they're too short and have no significant enemies.
>>
>>388327796
I can understand that, but what do you think of the dungeons in TP? Especially the lakebed temple?
>>
File: 1503310632359.png (1MB, 1000x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1503310632359.png
1MB, 1000x1406px
>>388323901
>happen too often.
I'm playing through the game for the first time right now and I've been ambushed a grand total of 3 times. Insofar I've cleared 3/4 Divine Beasts and spent a shitload of time doing sidequests and hunting for shrines. Maybe it's because I don't spend much time traveling by road.

By the way, is there a particularly good spot to farm ancient materials from guardians? I need a shitload to finally buy the helment, and to upgrade the chest/legs to 2*.
>>
>>388328043
I think they're okay, but not great. The thing about TP is that most of the dungeons (there's two exceptions) have a very obvious critical path and basically reduce to being linear. You get a hub room, prongs, and each prong wraps you back around to the hub and unlocks the next prong. You don't really have to think about where to go or the overall layout of the dungeon because you always have one clear way forward, so it becomes about solving puzzle rooms in succession.

Lakebed's like this too since you're blocked off by a partition you need the clawshot for, and by one-way sluice gates and moving staircases that all unlock in a single order. There's a mechanism but you don't really have control over it, it acts like a really fancy switch. It's still fun because there's some good puzzles, but you can solve it on autopilot.
>>
>>388328565
The area near hyrule castle is crawling with them
>>
>>388313476
Man, shield throwing would have been fucking neat. You could go full Captain America. They could even have special shields like a boomerang shield that comes back when you throw it, an aerodynamic shield that travels farther, elemental shields (that also apply their element upon successful parries), spiked shields and whatnot.
>>
File: 1491081144936.png (377KB, 699x992px) Image search: [Google]
1491081144936.png
377KB, 699x992px
>>388328932
Thanks.
I was wondering if there was a more efficient strategy, but I guess I'll just wait for a blood moon then run around murdering the castle town ones with ancient arrows.

Thanks.
>>
>>388308635
You look more like a person who half-asses everything
>>
>>388329316
>IF YOU DON'T 100% YOU ARE HALF ASSING THE GAME
>NEVER MIND THE GAME IS ABOUT NATURAL EXPLORATION AND DOESN'T EVEN TELL YOU THE TOTAL NUMBER OF SHRINES
>>
>There's not even specific items and ways to kill bosses with
>You just maim them with the overpowered weapons you can ""find"" in the game (put right in front of your face)
>>
>>388329064
>ywn throw your master shield into an moblin's snout
Why even live
>>
>>388329281
You really don't need ancient arrows for it. Chopping off one of their legs makes them flop around and you can easily break another one in time for them to regain their senses.
>>
>>388329825
Wait people actually liked the puzzle bosses? That's a first. I thought most people liked the visuals of the bosses and not the fights themselves
>>
>>388308281
Completed them all twice.
>>
>>388330003
I have really bad luck when it comes to dissecting their legs; after cutting one off they seem to stop for a moment, then flail slightly before coming to a rest- just out of my reach, and then I get stuck in an attack combo that has just enough animation lock that the guardian recovers and scampers off to fire its laser at me.

I think I need to learn that shield parrying thing.
>>
>>388330024
I certainly didn't like them. Solution was always too obvious and it felt extremely gimmicky every time
>>
>>388330024
I liked thunderblight since it was fun to have to perfect my dodging skills. The other ones were kinda underwhelming yeah
>>
>>388330024
Most bosses are really dumb

There's one in TP that literally just swims around without particularly going for you

Bosses should combine projectiles and melee attacks
>>
>>388330952
This. Or make it like thunderblight where it can zip around like mad
>>
>>388329825
Why do people even like puzzle bosses, they all suck. 2D Zelda did them the best
>>
>>388328565
>>388329281
Do you have the full barbarian set?
>>
File: Cries about BOTW.jpg (131KB, 700x913px) Image search: [Google]
Cries about BOTW.jpg
131KB, 700x913px
Just going to leave this here
>>
>>388332252
Is it that important? Seems to me normal damage should be enough
>>
>>388332748
>Is it that important?
Not really. I was just wondering if you had it. Or at the very least how much of it.
>>
File: royalguard.jpg (220KB, 745x813px) Image search: [Google]
royalguard.jpg
220KB, 745x813px
>>388330453
Just hit them in the eye with an arrow -- a normal one works -- when they're aiming at you, then get close and start pummeling them with the Master Sword (assuming you have it).
I was clearing out Castle Town that way just a few moments earlier and got a shitton of ancient materials.
>>
>new DLC info when
I hope it's soon, I want to play more of the game
>>
>>388333351
Master mode is out, you can play that mode if you're desperate for an excuse
>>
>>388290332
The challenge is dialed back down later again. I don't mind the inverse curve but master mode gets easy after you max everything
>>
>>388333351
a direct is coming
>>
>>388335098
I hope
>>
>>388288717
hateno
>>
>>388330453
The giant boomerang works great for guardians, that's the best use for it I've found. But an arrow to the eye stops them nicely long enough to get a spin attack going. You can chop off all their legs with a good dbl handed sword in one go with enough stamina. Chopping their legs gives you double the parts, and i *think* a higher drop rate for great cores. You do have 3 wheels of stamina right?
>>
>>388336539
No flipping them over reveals more parts, I'm sure chopping off legs does not do anything
>>
>>388337156
Nope, cutting off a leg spawns an ancient part. I've been killing Guardians all day so I can confirm.
>>
>>388333041
edgy
>>
>>388337267
Fuck what have I been missing?
>>
>>388288717
Honestly I like the Gerudo area the most
>>
>>388305459
It's great after you get better weapons
>>
I honestly would like more memory scenes with Zelda. I think she's the most interesting Zelda to this date and I wanted to see more of her. Also more Mipha scenes because fuck you.

Would also like new enemies. Or maybe some kind of flashback dlc where you play as Link during the war 100 years ago and experience all the events that led to their defeat and Link being put to sleep.
>>
>>388340045
>mipha
No what about sidon?
>>
>>388339447
But then it gets too easy
>>
>>388340524

sidon and kass are faggot pandering
>>
Is the DLC thats out free if you have the season pass?
Pls respond
>>
>>388342257
yes
>>
>>388342257
Yes you dumb faggot
>>
File: scared.png (64KB, 251x264px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
64KB, 251x264px
>>388288717
WTF HAVE YOU DONE TO MY COMPUTER?
>>
>>388341040
Just don't upgrade you armour beyond tier 2
>>
>>388288717
The House with the surfer girl in Hebra
>>
>>388343524
Where?
>>
>>388343618
Selmie's spot.
>>
>>388343524
>just lets some random guy into her house
In the winter mountains no one can hear you scream.
>>
>>388329281
balls deep
>>
>>388303987
It sort of seems like that, but I imagine the more likely scenario is that the DLC will be flashbacks, possibly with new runes.
>>
>>388288717
Aonuma is pretty cute
>>
File: 1503444677407.png (248KB, 522x704px) Image search: [Google]
1503444677407.png
248KB, 522x704px
>>388288579
I'd kill to see something to do with Majora's mask. Maybe an origin story or something like that. Its just such an interesting and bizarre antagonist
>>
The DLC is basically confirmed to be post-game right?
>>
>>388347179
Yes
>>
>>388347179
When was it confirmed
>>
>>388347662
it takes place after you beat ganon apparently
>>
>>388347179
Hopefully
>>
>>388348430
How do you know
>>
>>388348682
zelda is visiting riju in that short video that was released a few months ago
>>
>>388349432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZf97RYvuoM
>>
Best divine beast is actually the bird one

All who think otherwise are wrong
>>
Are the master sword room things good? So close to pulling the trigger
>>
>>388351439
Sorry I meant to say Naboris
>>
>>388352039
if you liked eventide island you'd like the master sword trials
>>
>>388352360
Is it harder or easier than eventide?
>>
File: 1339700755591.jpg (16KB, 483x342px) Image search: [Google]
1339700755591.jpg
16KB, 483x342px
>>388352360
>tfw I'm permanently scarred from getting a Blood Moon while on Eventide
I know I should go back and actually finish the quest, but goddamn.
>>
>>388352553
Harder, but unironically the middle trails are the hardest ones
>>
>>388352360
I actually found eventide to be meh but loved the trails
>>
>>388353834
I'm like the opposite. Trails almost made me snap my controller
>>
>>388354353
Lizalfos on master mode running into the water in the trials were really annoying.
>>
>>388288717
korok forest
>>
>>388353834
>>388354353
I loved both but for different reasons. I'd really argue that they're quite different indeed though.
Eventide was all about using nature and your accumulated knowledge of the elements and the physics of how they interact.
The trials though? In comparison they're very direct and brutal action challenges to the death. You versus rooms of enemies.

I mean the enemies and environment (minus trees) don't even drop anything. No chu chu jellies, no anything. Aside from weapons. Making it very combat focused in comparison.
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.