[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats a anime styled MMO that still has a population that I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Kritika 01.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kritika 01.webm
3MB, 710x400px
Whats a anime styled MMO that still has a population that I can play?

I might jump back to Kritika but I only played the beta
>>
>>388287870
Whoa, this game actually looks good. I thought all the ads were false.
>>
>>388288614
It's not terrible. The combat is fine but the enemies can become sponges and will nearly 1 shot you.

So if you like that sort of thing its right up your alley.
>>
File: 1487632227833.jpg (41KB, 564x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1487632227833.jpg
41KB, 564x1006px
blade and soul
>>
>>388290174
I tried it, several times even and just couldn't get into it for some reason.

I'm asking for a game because if I can't find one I'm diving into warframe.
>>
>>388288749
>>388288614

Looks and sounds like Black Desert Online.
>>
>>388290298
leveling is fast now if that was your issue
>>
>>388290848
No, I just couldn't get into the world. Also I'm not super big on PvP.

>>388290697
Not really, also Kirita does at least have a bitchin OST. Kinda like Guilt Gear.
>>
maybe PSO2 anon?
>>
Vindictus is the biggest case of wasted potential I've ever seen
>>
>>388291102
the game is more pve focused
>>
>>388287870
Soul worker is the best anime mmo, it's well populated but has a smaller english community so if you don't speak japanese you'll have to rely on the english patch and forums to find people or wait a few more months for the official english release
>>
>>388291213
Already several hundred hours on it. Was fun while it lasted.

>>388291317
I got into it way too late. Which sucks.

>>388291465
I thought that the only end game in B&S was PvP.

https://youtu.be/249NBu_0fms
>>
>>388291507
But why is it the best??
>>
File: Guts simulator.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Guts simulator.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>
>>388291770
Koreans always make such nice looking games that die.
>>
>MMO
>Anime
>>
was gonna say 'cant wait for that vindictus retard to shill his shit game' but he beat me to the punch lmao
>>
>>388291586
Unique classes, combat is extremely fun, story is actually decent for an mmo, graphics are great
>>
>>388291532
>>388291823
Vindictus gameplay is still great, it's just trapped in a really horribly run game.
>>
File: 1465261841749.jpg (116KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465261841749.jpg
116KB, 700x700px
>>388290298
do it, faggot. warframe is a single player/co-op game with trading, not a real MMO.
>>
>>388291948
>not a real mmo
This applies to everything here so far.
>>
Is dragons nest worth playing still? Dropped it when they added Valkyrie.
>>
>>388292095
well if you're looking for a co-op grind warframe is pretty decent, but if you're specifically looking for melee combat it may not satisfy your needs fully.
>>
>>388287870
PSO2 and FFXIV
Though PSO2's new episode is pretty much the shittiest the game's been and sega has 0 intent to fix it because the shiteating japs only care about cute anime clothes that they can gamble on.

And trust me the english community is not much better. Its a big shame because the game itself is quite good for an MMO but it needs some serious balance shape ups
>>
>>388292749
How is finding strangers to play with?
>>
>>388292749
I love Warfarm but the disappointment I had inside of me when I realized that the robot space ninja game I expected turned out to be the mob swarm-management game with magic spells will probably never, ever leave me. The game is great fun, but it's nothing close to what it's advertised as.
>>
>>388293252
Very easy. Just set your party to public and people drop in automatically as you select a mission or you'll queue into other people's missions.
>>
>>388287870
Why do so many Japanese games insist on having a fucking robot/animal follow you around? The game looks sick except for that faggot pokemon following you.
>>
>>388293386
funnily enough it was actually like that way early on, in the earlier updates. the atmosphere was also way darker than it is right now. i remember (back in about 2015) refusing to do missions solo because of how creepy it was back then.

but now everyone just goes around 1 shotting everything and jumping around like an anime character
>>
>>388295238
What was creepy about it?
>>
>>388295238
At least I can always solo-stealth some spy missions to get that feeling. Of course, the disappointment isn't helped by the fact that everyone on /vg/ etc. whine endlessly when exploits and tactics that make the game more of a mob-management with magic and grenade launchers-fest are removed because it's "destroying the meta." Ugh. Still, like I said, the game IS actually fun for what it is and despite being F2P actually has a great payment model (instead of just being P2W), surprisingly good graphics, and all the other good things that you'd normally expect to be crap in a F2P game. I put 400+ hours into it.
>>
>>388295346
i dunno man, this was back when there where only about 9 warframes.
it's just that back then you were an unknown entity, fighting unknown entities, for a basically unknown reason, being ordered by the lotus (an unknown entity) to commit murder on a pretty much genocidal scale.

maybe it was just the vagueness as to what was going on that made it creepy to me.

and now you find out that we're just kids controlling robot suits from our spaceship.

idk it might have just been me
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.