[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone hate Matpat? I don't know who he is I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: Random Nii.gif (11KB, 149x250px) Image search: [Google]
Random Nii.gif
11KB, 149x250px
Why does everyone hate Matpat?

I don't know who he is I just know everyone hates him.

What did he do that was so unforgivable it created a series of Matpat exposed videos and ruined his reputation?

Gif unrelated. I'm too lazy to google him
>>
I get it but I do like Gt and Matpat.
>>
>fnaf
>>
Post more nico.
>>
NICO
NICO
NII
>>
>>388284712
He's a shameful vulture of a youtuber who profits off of other people's ideas without giving credit, and its all presented in a deliberately clickbaity way, using poorly thought out arguments for the explicit purpose of getting views, without any regard for the original content he's synthesizing these half-assed, crackpot theories around.

That's why I hate him anyway. I don't know about any of this youtuber drama bullshit that he's getting hit with but I don't really care. His content alone is enough reason to hate him.
>>
File: 1411266834291.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1411266834291.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>388285090
>>
>>388285251
Why is she the only sexy one?
>>
>>388285216

His more science based videos are pretty good, like the hookshot video and the bullet bill video.

Sadly all his recent theories are crackpot bullshit based on misinterpreting one or two small things.

The SCIENCE of... videos from the former Shoddycast guy are a way better version of his early theories.
>>
>>388285251
Nico nico's are way too hot.
>>
File: 1456124990076.jpg (57KB, 720x921px) Image search: [Google]
1456124990076.jpg
57KB, 720x921px
>>388285090
>>
>>388286524
>>
>>388285216
so does Pewdiepie? What makes Matpat worse than all the other unoriginal youtubers?
>>
I didn't realise people hate him. Is this a /v/ centric thing?
He's clearly a very intelligent person, and I think a lot of his videos are pretty interesting and fun. They're not all fantastic obviously, his petscop one is pretty garbage but meh.

Why do people get so butthurt about videos on YouTube in general, or people liking things you don't like? It's so bizarre.
>>
>>388287437
Who here is defending Pewdiepie? Matpat isn't the only one on YouTube getting shit on. But even Pewdiepie is cleaning up his shit.

Only Matpat would be this self centered. Are you Matpat?
>>
>>388287659
I see regular threads about based Pewdiepie and Oney I'm wondering the difference? They're all unoriginal hacks.
>>
>>388284712

His voice is the stuff of screaming chalkboards. Other than that I don't pay a whole lot of mind to him. Youtube has plenty of drivel and he's just amongst the pile. People like clickbaity shit, but not me.
>>
File: OP's pic.gif (90KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
OP's pic.gif
90KB, 50x50px
There's a difference between Grand and Smol
>>
>>388287772
I don't see any threads about Pewdiepie, at least here on /v/. And the ones about Oney are shitting on him. All e-celeb threads are 90% bashing.
>>
File: 56810341.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56810341.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>388287782
>>
>>388288007
>>
>>388287772
You shouldn't be bashing your fellow youtubers, Mat
>>
bc he used to make decent content until FNAF after FNAF however his videos became garbage
>>
>>388287772
You got it easy. Nobody goes oit of their way to shit on you unless you upload something. Everyone else gets daily threads.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.