[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you think Toon Link passed away? We know approximately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1503612553800.png (271KB, 802x448px) Image search: [Google]
1503612553800.png
271KB, 802x448px
Where do you think Toon Link passed away? We know approximately where Tetra passed (since Niko still hangs around telling stories), we know how Ganon finally died, and we even know where Linebeck is buried.

But we know nothing about what happened to Toon Link after his adventures in Phantom Hourglass, except that he left his family's heirloom shield to Niko.
>>
>>388280884
It's the same exact character in that game because Link is only different when his design changes, and Toon Link's design never changes.
>>
File: 316342-zmc_link2_super.jpg (65KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
316342-zmc_link2_super.jpg
65KB, 600x761px
>>388281648
You're not very bright.
>>
>>388280884
reincarnation?
>>
>>388281648
so minish cap link is the same link as in phantom hour glass and wind waker?
>>
They all die in unknown ways doing what they do best, adventuring. Only OoT link may have lived on otherwise, he might've had a happy ending with Malon. Even when the games involve a love story with zelda, link never seems to make it into the royal family, since none of his successors even when confirmed to have a genetic link to another one like TP, are ever mentioned in the family. All of the named kings of Hyrule have weird names that aren't Link. Chances are they all die, away from home.
>>
>>388283685
what fun would it be to start the game as the Prince of hyrule though? i mean why would it ever be fun to start the game as a pampered spoiled prince link exploring the castle and talking to the servants and guards right before it all goes to shit ans he has to man the fuck up and fight?
>>
>>388283685
That's very moving anon. In a somber way.
>>
>>388284336
I would like a Zelda game like that actually.
>>
>>388283685
>Toon Link died in his cuck shed
>Tetra repopulated Hyrule with the Legend of Chad
>>
>>388284404
Link isn't exactly King material. He's mute, even when the game implies he does talk, it seems to be pretty simple statements. He's just a courageous young lad adventuring the countryside. He usually comes from nothing, and has no family. After he stops Ganon there's never really a reason to stick around. Zelda is most likely not going to marry him in any incarnation where she's bonafide royalty. Chances are SS and BOTW Links both got some sweet Zelda poontang since Zelda had no remaining royal family at that point and no real obligation to anyone. WW link probably fucked tetra since they both seem pretty intent on moving on from their shared destiny and want to be their own people. OoT link either died during/after MM if you're a reddit tier game theory fag or he never found Navi and went home empty handed and married Malon and ran the ranch until he died forgotten since his ghost in TP laments not being remembered as a hero.
>>
>>388284896
>He's mute
You have autism.
>>
>>388283685
There should be a moment in a Zelda game where you find the skeleton of an aged, previous Link somewhere in a dungeon
>>
>>388284896
>OoT Link is Hero's Shade

You know for someone offending others over believing fan-fic you sure are pretty quick to buy it yourself.
>>
>>388285086
People used to think the mourning soldiers in TP were mourning over Link but this is improbable as their armor is the same as contemporary soldiers, not like the ones you see fighting Stallord.
>>
>>388285165
Wasn't that confirmed in Historia or was that classified non canon?
>>
>>388285447
Hyrule Historia and its series is definitely not canon. But yes, the book itself claims it's just a theory (wtf?) on a separate page. I read on Zelda Universe that the newest book for BotW tries to claim that Termina was created by Majora's Mask.
>>
>>388285876
so hyrule historia isn't reliable
Thank god, I'd hate for termina to be fake.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.