[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we're not going to do voice acting, the scope of it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: DOS2.jpg (833KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
DOS2.jpg
833KB, 1536x1152px
>we're not going to do voice acting, the scope of it is far too large considering all the combinations of characters and the sheer amount of npcs
>nevermind we're doing it anyway

>https://youtu.be/DWCpzzG8dtE

Do other game devs even try anymore?
>>
>>388246717
Now if only they don't spoil it with reddit-tier humor and writing and boring repetitive combat like they did in the previous game.
>>
File: puff of logic divinity.webm (3MB, 1630x702px) Image search: [Google]
puff of logic divinity.webm
3MB, 1630x702px
>>388248131
their humor mostly works for me. I wished you had more room for actual roleplaying in 1 though and it seems they've addressed this in 2
>>
the soundtrack just wont be the same without pokrovsky

I'll miss that beautiful bastard's compositions
>>
>>388246717
>Do other game devs even try anymore?
The real question is how does one dev try so unbelievably hard and somehow emerge with terrible games? The first one was absolutely awful.
>>
Waste of resources since you'll be going nextnextnextnextnextgoddbye then opening your quest log to see what you just agreed to undertake, since the writing is so fucking unbearable.
>>
File: why contain it DD.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
why contain it DD.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: I told you about the stone, dog.jpg (136KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
I told you about the stone, dog.jpg
136KB, 800x600px
>>388249068
>>
>>388246717
>>nevermind we're doing it anyway
They're doing it because the gamble with adding voice acting to Original Sin 1 paid off, the sales skyrocketed due to voice acting alone.
>>
>>388249068
Is there any fucking mod to make the hud, or at least font, in DD and BD bigger and readable on HD displays?
Cause it's ant-sized on my 24" screen and I don't even consider that big.
>>
>>388246717
had alot of fun with the early access of this game, happy to hear they are having voice acting done. Some days all that reading fucked with my eyes
>>
>>388248368

I ... I like the joke, I don't like the writing.
>>
>>388246717
How... original.
>>
>>388249746
it's just barely playable for me at 1080 on a 24 inch monitor. I know if it DSr'd it to 4K it would really be for ants. I wish you could hotkey more than 1 skill at a time. I have to run away and use restoration before swapping back to my whirlwind. Good thing most warrior stuff is passive, playing a proper mage must be hell
>>
>>388250387
Anon, mine is 1080p 24" as well, and like I said, the font hurts my eyes. I can deal with short sessions but longer than 30 minutes already strains my eyes to the point it stops being fun.
Fuck, I hoped there'd be big font mod like for Infinity Engine games.
>>
File: 1482177946707.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482177946707.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>388250052
Those girls look hot.
>>
>>388246717
they managed to make a game out of gamebryo
that's far more impressive
>>
>>388253227
Catherine is on Gamebryo
Dirt series is on Gamebryo
Demon's Souls is on Gamebryo
>>
>cant do a solo playthrough

Not interested anymore.
>>
>>388253845
What do you mean, it's coop only?
>>
>>388253845
Wait what? Source on it being MP/Co-Op only?
You could solo in the first one and basically "argue" with yourself since you controlled both MCs.
>>
>>388254046
>>388253983
don't believe him. They did change it from OS1 in that solo players only get to make 1 character but you can already "co-op" with yourself and make 4 characters
>>
>>388248579
the first was pretty good in coop

a shit ton of content at least
>>
Still haven't beat 1.

Maybe before this comes out, I'll replay it.

Doubtful but maybe
>>
>>388255229
Main villain is literally a generic universe devouring Evil Space Black Dragon, he's also the final boss and fights like a generic Black Dragon.
>>
>>388255229
>coop partner is swamped with work and can't find an evening to continue playing 1

We definitely aren't touching 2 on release at this rate.
>>
>>388253983
No. I mean if you dont like any of the companions and prefer to play solo with one character you cant because they nerfed the shit out of the lone wolf trait and you dont get it until level 7. Also enemies have magic and physical armor so you will just get shit on even on easy difficulty.
>>
Played the alpha with a buddy. Had fun.
>>
>>388255326
they tell you this from literally the first main quest, the only somewhat interesting thing happening in the plot was the immaculates. I felt a bit bad for the lower rank dudes who were just grateful for this new magic that healed their super cancer and ended up freezing to death in Heiberheim.

>that pile of corpses behind the waterfall
fuck those guys though, don't regret killing everyone in Sacred Stone even a little
>>
Is it just 2 customizable characters again or can I create a whole party?
>>
>>388252517
that girl looks hot
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.