[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally why in the fuck would anyone side with this power-obsessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: FNV_Mr_House_Screen.png (267KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_Mr_House_Screen.png
267KB, 800x500px
Literally why in the fuck would anyone side with this power-obsessed maniac?

-Signs everywhere he's a complete narcissist and creep with an obsession with control
-Had women pre-war do creepy shit for him to please him sexually and be imprinted onto robots to amuse him post-war, doing who knows what to 'entertain' him
-Built a giant wall around himself to have his own little laissez faire society to himself he could control, where he gets the final word on everything, and swindled an entire vault out of their own home, forcing them either to become refugees or his servants
-Brainwashed entire tribes to look and act a specific way exactly the way he wants them to
-Keeps poor, impoverished and dying people out of his city and does nothing to help them with his vast resources just to empower himself
-Confirmed that his obsession with snowglobes is because he likes 'controlling the world in them', which is another big red flag about his pysche
-Completely FLIPS HIS SHIT if you refuse to give him the Platinum Chip and threatens to kill you if you don't, because he always gets his way in his city, in his world, and nobody ever tells him "No"
-Did not give a single shit about his own brother he had Pre-War
-Expects you to trust him and do everything he says down to a 'T' and be his personal lapdog and errand boy just because you happened to be in a position of circumstance of being made to deliver the chip
-Doesn't actually give a single shit about you or your safety and could easily replace you
-Plans to 'guide humanity' by essentially being an immortal GOD with an unstoppable army who nobody is allowed to question, and for this enormous service you're doing for him all you get is a room and fucking caps from soda bottles

contd.
>>
File: goodwp.com_19751.jpg (526KB, 2100x1582px) Image search: [Google]
goodwp.com_19751.jpg
526KB, 2100x1582px
-and if you needed another red flag, asks you to genocide an entire bnker of people
-If he learns about what the White Gloves are doing, just tells you he doesn't care about them anymore and to do WHATEVER you want to them, that's how little he cares for his own employees
-Curses at you and hopes your soul goes to damnation if you open his tube
-In cut dialogue he's so smug and sure you'll suck his dick that if you attack the Lucky 38 you'll be so intimidated by his taunts you'll just give up and leave
-And even if you do trust entirely in this guy cause you like him or think he's that smart, the tunnelers are still coming for the Mojave, and do you really think his vegas dream will be successful if all the surrounding lands with potential customers are slaughtered?

I mean come on. House is a power maniac and he's using you to potentially become an immortal god of all mankind with total goddamn control. Why do you think that's somehow a good idea?
>>
Birds of a feather flock together
>>
eh, to me it was textbook Benevolent Dictator, a technocrat with good will with although manipulative. "So much good, undone", when you kill him. He would be the logical choice if they didn't write him caring about the Strip only
>>
>>388231854
House wasn't obsessed with power.
>>
are we havin this discussion again
>>
Because Mr. House is more human than the NCR.
>>
>>388233512
t. Lanius
>>
Because your choices are crack addicts and raped bitches, gay larpers from my shitty state, or fucking yes man.
>>
>clinging to old world ideologies
BEAR

AND

BULL

BEAR

AND

BULL
>>
Everything you said describes him as a winner. That is exactly why people choose him.

>oh he isn't nice to the savages who want to burn down his land for shits and giggles, or try to steal it while maintaining a false sense of superiority because its "for the greater (their own) good!" He is the most sensible man in the entire game, even considering the BoS since they are tech raiders who would kill him the second they got the chance.
>>
File: Fallout 3 vs Fallout New Vegas.png (711KB, 1200x450px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout 3 vs Fallout New Vegas.png
711KB, 1200x450px
>>
File: 1501861242177.jpg (102KB, 800x781px) Image search: [Google]
1501861242177.jpg
102KB, 800x781px
>>388233913
CURRIER SIXXXXXXX
AN END OF THINGS BEAR AND BULL AND YOULL WALK IT ALONE AND BEAR AND BULL THAT MACHINE MUH BRAIDS MUH HISTORY BEAR AND BULL YOU CAN GO HOME CORIER AND BEAR AND BULL THE DIVIDE
WHOOPS I CAUSED ALL THE BAD THINGS IN THE OTHER THREE DLCS LMAO
>>
>Not busting a cap in his ass and basically being him but better
s m d h
>>
>>388231854
>Signs everywhere he's a complete narcissist and creep with an obsession with control
So, 4chan? See >>388234081
>>
>>388231854

The same reason that rich assholes swear by the works of Ayn Rand like holy scripture - they think of themselves as "better" than the majority of humanity, and want to separate themselves from the dregs of society by any means necessary.
>>
>>388234267
You forgot
>muh tunnelers gonna wreck the mojave
>>
>>388234164
except fnv was half finished and yet still better than fo3
>>
>>388234267
BEAR
>>
AND
>>
BIRD
>>
House>NCR>Legion>>>>>>>Independent

There is no debate
>>
>>388231854

Because he gives you a good deal. You live like royalty if you side with him and he either fears or respects you depending on your karma.

NCR gives you jack shit and Legion puts your face on their primitive currency. Big fucking deal.
>>
Check this 4 and you do a pacifist legion run next time you replay the game.
>>
i just went to his chamber and beat his crusty body with a club
>>
BEAR
>>
BULL
>>
PACKAGE
>>
JUST
>>
>>388231854
I sided with House and backstabbed him at the last minute in order to take Vegas for myself. If he couldn't anticipate my betrayal, he had no business being in charge.
>>
>>388231917
>if you needed another red flag, asks you to genocide an entire bnker of people
>literally sci-fi raiders
>>
>>388231854
>Keeps poor, impoverished and dying people out of his city and does nothing to help them
OP confirmed tumblerina and communist
>>
HISTORY
>>
>>388238326
>>>/pol/
>>
>>388238326
Another thing to be noted is that once House gets his securitron army he is able to clean house (no pun intended) in Freeside and establish order. So basically OP is a faggot who prefers to cry about his feelings than complete the fucking game.
>>
>>388238326
Motherfucker, the poor and impoverished are an excellent source of cheap labor. Somebody has to mix the concrete and lay the bricks when you rebuild the Mojave in your own image.
>>
>>388238927
And how is he going to keep them in check when he barely had securitrons in his disposal, you mong?
>>
>bawww house hates anyone he can't control!
Fucking inbred power armor cultists got what was coming to them. He was right about everyone.
>>
>>388238089
that's what you're supposed to do anon

>backstab caesar after getting lucky shades for boonepoints
>backstab house after cleaning out the strip tribe leaders
>cooperate with ncr right until the very end cutscene where you order the securitrons to open fire
>>
File: 1501247977582.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1501247977582.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>creep

Okay anon maybe time to go back to tumblr
>>
>>388239438
Keep /pol/ in /pol/, hater
>>>/pol/
>>
>>388231854
Because the NCR getting New Vegas would do more harm to it then good.
Caesar succeding at his goal once the legion splits is a big if.
And unless you are playing a courier capable of ruling a small nation, then Yes Man results in anarchy.
>>
>>388239569
Okay. Just keep tumblr in tumblr too
>>
>>388231854
>>388231917
Because being his Darth Vader gets me all the benefits of wealth and authority and none of the drawbacks.
>>
>>388231854
NCR warmongering and limitless expansionism aswell as their corrupt nature will doom them.

The Legion lives and dies with Caesar.

I don't trust myself or Yes-Man enough to rule the Mojave.

House has extensive knowledge of pre-war society and the securitron army to keep the peace, also those who don't get in his way are left unbothered.
>muh Kings got wiped
Only If you get a strengthen their bonds with the NCR who are New Vegas' ENEMY.
>>
>>388231854
I can't remember if that is Mr House, or Andrew Ryan.
>>
House has all the knowlege to rebuild human society. He also has at the very least a basic memory of human history and accomplishments. His goal is to send humans off into space to start new civilizations not to fuck around with people. And I'd rather suck his dick for a few quests than let my dumbass courier take charge and then immediately die 20 feet away from new vegas, leaving Yes-Man in control of an entire securitron army.
>>
>>388241643
>filename
>>
File: 1501985363949.png (3MB, 1624x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1501985363949.png
3MB, 1624x1006px
because I'll get sweet robots and immortality and shit and you can't fucking stop me niggerfaggots

that's why
>>
>>388241386

NCR and House will be doomed by their lack of resources. The corruption shit is nothing compared to that and the brutality and stupidity of the Legion on the other side.
Remember why the great war come to be in the first place? Lack of resources for every asshole to have robot butlers and cars.

Caesar has the right idea, but Obsidian made the Legion a fucking cartoon in game, so it's a moot point.
>>
>>388243998
Obsidian also put cheap matter transmutation machines in Sierra Madre, and the courier knows where they are, or can ask BMT for blueprints.
>>
>>388231854
>power-obsessed maniac
>only cares about New Vegas
W E W L A D
>>
>>388238927
>Motherfucker, the poor and impoverished are an excellent source of cheap labor
>>
>>388238927
He has an army of fucking robots. Why the fuck would you need people for menial labor.
>>
>>388246443
Securitrons aren't construction robots. They aren't equiped for that kind of labor.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.