[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I blame everyone of you FAGGOTS who gives their money to valve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images (5).png (19KB, 462x318px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).png
19KB, 462x318px
I blame everyone of you FAGGOTS who gives their money to valve in exchange for 'knife skins' and 'hats'.
If Valve wasn't being fed money by you neckbeard fucks, they would have to MAKE GAMES to earn money.

Why do you faggots think Half Life 3 could ever come out when you're practically giving them money for low effort garbage?
>>
>>388214367
Kys frogposter
>>
>>388214367
Half life 1 is good, half life 2 is boring and bland. No one wanted a sequal
>>
>>388214451
Low effort bait.
>>
>>388214367
Its usually only a minority of people who buy microtransactions in games, but the people who do buy tend to buy a lot, so you can't really blame millions of people for something they didn't do.
>>
I am SO happy these fucking babies arent getting their fucking game.

Its what you get for bitching and moaning nonstop.Valve makes too much money off steam to even give a flying fuck.

suck your own small limp penis, you fucking cuck niggers. enjoy half life 3 never
>>
>>388214451
well guess what faggot. the sequel always has the newer engine. thats all anybody wants it fucking source 2 for maudes.
>>
>>388214602
I'm certain there are plenty of faggots here who buy csgo skins.
If you're reading this, faggot.
YOU KILLED HALF LIFE 3.
>>
>>388214367
I'm sure they get a little bit of money from Steam as well.
>>
>>388214451

I agree with this, I never really liked the setting of half life 2 but I love the setting of black mesa and the lambda complex, xen was dogshit though
>>
>>388214427
Get glasses, that clearly a human.
>>
>>388215102
>Same face as the stupid kek frog just recolored as gordon
fuck off
>>
Is been like a decade
Were people really expecting hl3 to be a thing
>>
Why would you want to play a game that was made out of greed instead of passion in the first place?
>>
>>388215292
Seeing as even recently as last year there were Source SDK updates including new content alluding to continued development of a Half-Life title, yes.
>>
Why do people care about this generic first person shooter?
>>
File: wah.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
wah.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
If TF2fags and DOTAfags weren't a thing, maybe we'd get an actual good game from Valve.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.