[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I played season 1 years ago and don't have the save file

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (41KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
41KB, 460x215px
I played season 1 years ago and don't have the save file anymore, I can't even remember some of the decisions.
Is it worth replaying season 1 to get the save file before playing season 2?
>>
Its best to just play Season 1 and end it there because everything afterwards is a steaming pile of shit
>>
>>388206610

None of your previous choices matter so no. All you get is dialogue changes.
>>
>>388206683
>>388206729
This
Also check out TWAU if you haven't already, it's the only other decent Telltale game in recent years.
>>
File: fg.gif (426KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
fg.gif
426KB, 500x255px
>>388206683
>>388206729
>>388206843
Alright, thanks. And I guess the dialogue changes aren't significant?
>>
>>388207041
Not at all. A passing line or two when you meet relevant characters, that's about it.
>>
>>388207041
It's absolutely inconsequential, even if you safe all people in 400 days DLC it will only reward you with one scene cameo from each them.
>>
>>388206610

Let me give you a quick rundown

>you're with that black bitch that got pregnanted by that little arab
>arab dead
>another black shoots the pregnancy
>alone
>a bunch of people you don't care about show up
>they hate children for some reason
>shit goes sideways because crazy dude pregnanted another black chick
>have to leave
>meet Kenny and hug him because Kenny is cool as fuck
>everyone hates Kenny
>Kenny and Clem don't give a shit
>a bunch of shit goes down
>Kenneth's gf gets fucked
>Kenny sad as shit
>kills pregnanetor in rage and Tangerine watches because cool moment
>everyone says Kenny fucked in head because they're a bunch of faggots
>there is this autismal chick who eats glass
>autismal chick tries to seduce Tangerine
>Tangerine says fuck that noise
>Autismal lesbo tries to kill Kenny
>Kenny kills her
>leaves with tangerine and finds the promised land
>Kenny is not allowed in the promised land because he's a dude
>cries
>Tangerine says fuck that
>they both leave together in the sunset because family
>any other ending is wrong
>>
>>388207328
>>388207195
Well, shit. Thanks. I'll just go to season 2 and see if I like it.
>>
>>388207498
Don't expect another TWD season 1, the story will do its best to make you hate every single characters by throwing stupid shit at you at every turn.
>>
>>388207448
>siding with Kenny

Are you fucking retarded or you just pretend to be one?
>>
>>388208290
What's the point no matter who you choose he or she will be dead in TWD season 3 anyway.
>>
>>388208290

No, I'm just not an autistic basement dweller that has never had any close relationships with another person. Only autists that can't into human emotion are against Kenny.
>>
>>388206683
This is correct.
>>388207041
Season 1 managed to mantain the illusion of choice quite solidly. Halfway season 2 you will realize it doesn't fucking matter whatever you pick. And I mean painfully obvious, you don't even need to replay a scene to realize how things are going to turn out the same way no matter what.

Unless it's an insta-death choice, you can go with the most retarded options and the game will carry your mess and make sure you arrive safely to the ending. The railroading is absolutely disgusting, to the point of making me not even bothering to pirate season 3.
>>
>>388208717
People like Kenny is the reason the world is like shit.
Their "problems" bring down not only themselves but everyone around them.
In real life you need to set these people free and move on. They are cancer and they will eat you alive before they die.
>>
>>388206683

FPBP
>>
>>388208290
>Not siding with best bro Kenny
>>
>>388209095

>people have problems
>don't like experiencing problems so just leave

This is the actual reason the world is shit, most young people these days are so coddled that they quit everything and any little problem is confusing and they just run away from everything as if they would automatically deserve an easy care free life just because they were born.

Kenny had issues but he never left and he still kept fighting for Clementine and never left her side, if you can't understand why that makes him the best person in all of the games then it's really fucking sad.
>>
>>388209095
>Look, after fucking up with this guy beyond the limits of human endurance he finally snapped.
>See? Anyone who goes insane because of the lies and problems I created is obviously evil.
You realize the fedora tipping female edgelady psycho orchestrated all the thing in cold blood?
>>
>>388209664
>>388209695

You guys are too young and still live with your parents.
When you grow up and start living with someone as insane and borderline-columbine tier as Kenny you will know how much of a toll it will have on your lives.
Hollywood lied to you guys. Life with a crazy and mentally unstable person is not like the Jennifer Lawrence movie. It's like Doom, but without the guns and action. Just the hell part.
>>
>>388206610
Mate, it's not worth it playing S2. Just replay S1 and pretend it's S2.
If you really want to be hugely disappointed and pissed at TTG and decide to play it anyway, do as I did and google for a save file. They have multiple ones archived and you'll be able to find one that's close to your choices. If you don't remember some of them, it means they don't matter.
>>
>>388210203
Contrary to what Cosmopolitan may have told you, that feeling of condescendence you experiment is the diametral opposite of maturity.
Not like you are mentally equipped to understand it though.
>>
>>388210203

>start losing argument
>y-you guys still live with your parents
>>
Only bitch asses chose Jane.
>>
>>388210203
It's set in post apocalyptic world, every single person who survived for more than one year are mentally unstable by our standard. Kenny was a family man and it's a miracle that he still kept going on after pretty much lost everyone he cared about.
>>
>>388210998
>carry a weight for years and years out of love and compassion
>your life only get shitier and shitier to the point where suicide is a viable solution
>decide to stop carrying the weight
>your life gets a 180 and everything get better and you even met new people that makes you feel better and is a side car instead of a heavy baggage

If you still have the will and strenght to fight a neverending fight so be it. But don't expect it from the ones that are in the trench bleeding thru the eyes and with chronic diarrhea.

Also I live in a small rural town.
>>
>>388211783
>I didnt like this one person that had problems therefore this other guy which the only reason he hasnt killed himself is because of me is the same as that person
i mean
>>
>>388211658
Everyone lost everything in the series.
Kenny is the only one that is that batshit crazy. You can see this in the first game where he is always the first to throw a tantrun and is prone to backstabbing, even when you do everything to him and his family.
His suposed death in the first game was a karma thing and he was not suposed to come back alive. That's the weakest point about the second game. Kenny's existence.
>>
File: Janefags.jpg (219KB, 1290x1346px) Image search: [Google]
Janefags.jpg
219KB, 1290x1346px
>>388211364
>>
>>388211963
>I didnt like this one person

You make it sound so fucking easy.
Did you ever loved something so much but knew that you will die if you don't let it go?
>>
>>388212253
If you support him and his family then he has your back throughout the whole game you dumbshit and the only time he comes close to being unreasonable is when he's in denial about Duck (and he can be talked down easily) and when he's grieving over the loss of his family
>>
>>388211783
Projecting much?
Look, if a videogame character reminds you too much of a bad experience in your life and faver the alternative just say so. No need to go on that tirade about how childish the rest of the world is for not understanding how you feel. Seriosly, most people are pretty receptive if you present things as "this applies to my particular case". We get it, everyone has their circumstances.
>>
>>388206843
The Borderlands one was actually just as good, if not better. And I hated BL 1+2
>>
>>388212645
Yes, actually. And i've let go because it wasnt a healthy situation.
There's a lot more to relationships than thinking everyone will have the same personality type due to similarities with someone you know.
This is why you cant grow dependent on the wrong people, you'll only hurt yourself when things go bad
>>
>>388212773
You have to side with him at the expense of others. And you have to do it EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Don't side with him just once (JUST FUCKING ONCE) and you are his eternal enemy and he will start acting like a children during the entire game.

Yeah, sounds completely normal and reasonable for a adult, right? Being this immature that you throw a tantrum, putting the lives of eveyone on the team at risk, just because something goes against what you wanted.
Kenny is like millenials incarnate. The generation of self entitlement.

Lee and Clem are the only good characters in the entire game. All the rest are parodies of society problems.
>>
>>388208464
If you stay in the town and let Kenny go he doesn't die in season 3, presumably
>>
>>388214110
>Make retarded decisions like trying to kick out his son who you know isn't bitten or trying to keep alive the dangerous arsehole, who's already tried to kill you and has threatened to again, when it's likely he's going to turn and thus put Clem in danger
You deserve to be reprimanded
>>
>>388214265
Really? I got turned off by ep 1 and swore never to touch this shit again.
>>
>>388214448
>trying to keep alive the dangerous arsehole, who's already tried to kill you and has threatened to again, when it's likely he's going to turn and thus put Clem in danger

To be fair, I was trying to bang Lilly.
>>
>>388214975
Ah, then I completely understand

>When she forces you out of the RV and drives off even if you wanted to join her
>>
>>388215435

Right?
>This boat plan is fucking stupid, let's hang out with the military chick who knows what it takes to be a leader
>she fucking bails

WTF.
>>
>>388216548
They had to have her leave ambiguously because she was supposed to be the Lily from the comics, but then Kirkman decided to come up with his own character and it was too late to change what happened. She was even originally going to come back in some way in episode 5 but it never happened sadly
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.