[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big is your backlog and what advice would you give to your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_o4pvbujBVe1ue7el5o1_1280.jpg (124KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4pvbujBVe1ue7el5o1_1280.jpg
124KB, 1080x1350px
How big is your backlog and what advice would you give to your fellow /v/irgins on how to complete it?
>>
>>388200215
Don't have one, but my advice would be to play a few games in paralel, if you start to feel bored with one start playing a different one as a break and then continue the firat one.
>>
is this the Doll cosplayer that does lewds?
>>
>>388200215
I should probably finish Bloodborne at some point but I suck at PvP.
>>
>>388200215
My Backlog right now

World of Final Fantasy (on chapter 14)
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
Hollow Knight
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
XenoBlade Chronicles

What do I do?
>>
File: 1496615984211.jpg (3MB, 4016x6016px) Image search: [Google]
1496615984211.jpg
3MB, 4016x6016px
>>388200215
Massive. Play what you want whenever you want, if something really hits the spot finish it quick then alternate between favorites accordingly.
>>
File: u go grrl.jpg (107KB, 560x720px) Image search: [Google]
u go grrl.jpg
107KB, 560x720px
About thirty games to pick from, I'm, always adding and taking away games it's never empty. My advice is only play good games. Stop playing every medicore title just because it's in a genre you like.

Your time is better spent trying an excellent game from a genre you're not too keen on than playing medicore games in genres you like. Playing mediocre games just leads to burnout and spending less and less time playing vidya.
>>
>>388200604
Metroid Prime first, you will love it right away and finish it in no time. It will get you in a Metroid mood and you can continue with Super Metroid after that. The other games in your backlog are really not my thing so good luck with all those endless rpg.

I'm the kind of guy that don't buy multiple games at the same time so my backlog is ridiculously tiny.

Silent hill 3
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Onimusha 3 (doesn't really count since I started it and just don't like it at all, I will probably never finish it).

I should play Silent Hill 3 in the next few days, I will be alone at home and nothing else to do.
>>
>>388200718
thats some shitty advice anon
>>
>>388200718
>Play what you want whenever you want
Yeah, playing games just to play them and beat them and not because you're enjoying them is pointless. Just try something, if you're not into it, stop playing.

>censored feet
kek
>>
File: 1499906205003.jpg (149KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499906205003.jpg
149KB, 800x800px
>>388200215
>Backlog
It's been getting out of hand these days.
>Advice
Don't have a backlog. Stop impulse buying. Buy a game, complete a game, buy a game. You'll save yourself a lot of time and money.
My excuse is Each game is for a different console except 2 of them on PC
>>
>>388200215
It's escapism, entertainment and a timesink, why the fuck would you feel a need to "complete" it? Sounds like some sort of obsessive addiction. If you feel like your backlog is an issue you should get another hobby for a while.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.