[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Breaks every ToS under the fucking sun >Always gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: fc36PDK.jpg (50KB, 512x510px) Image search: [Google]
fc36PDK.jpg
50KB, 512x510px
>Breaks every ToS under the fucking sun
>Always gets away with it
>>
He's a piece of shit cockroach.

Also not video games.
>>
Do you think when Phil was a child he would envision himself begging children for their parents money on the internet?
>>
>>388199476
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfbNckSq7Ig
>>
We is always telling the children that watch his stupid ass show all about his failing bad financial decisions?
>>
>>388199834
At this point Phil is basically a shut in. Sharing his life nuances with his viewers is pretty much his only social interaction.
>>
Phil does about 60$k in a year, most of his income come from bits/cheers
>>
When has he ever broken a ToS? The answer is he hasn't people are just obsessed with trying to fuck with him and ruin his life because he sad bad things about metal gear solid
>>
>>388200460
Twitch has made it very clear that you can not refer to bits and cheers as a currency. Saying he needs bits and cheers to pay his bills is a doing just that.

Go get another bottle of gin Phil.
>>
>>388200310
>Phil does about 60$k in a year
i doubt that very much
>>
>>388200545
Holy fuck some erroneous one liner in some fucking eula about how you're not allowed to call some currency a fucking currency

What a retarded and extraneous reach to try and hamper some one, not like you ever gave a shit about eula
>>
>>388200545
Who fucking cares about someone calling bits and cheers a fucking money, it is a currency and it has monetary value.
>>
>>388200691
Off to infinity's /cow/ board you go. You'll fit right in with the other DSP white knighters.
>>
>>388200691
Go fuck your inbred sister, Viking.
>>
File: 1486514998871.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1486514998871.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>>388199476
>when you just endlessly fail into success
how does he do it?
>>
File: 1487562084155.jpg (70KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487562084155.jpg
70KB, 720x960px
>>388200691
>a defined limitation on the usage of a term outlined in a agreement is being ignored
>Not a violation of terms of service

come on now Phil.
>>
>>388200691
fuck off phil
>>
>get home from my job at McDonald's just in time for DSP to stream
>hop on IRC with other people who hate DSP to watch it with them
>watch the entire 3 hour stream while talking about it
>make absolutely sure to record the entire thing so you can edit it into a 5 hour compilation later
>afterwards get on a 2 hour podcast with others to discuss DSPs personal life in great detail
>stop recording podcast just in time to view DSP's second stream
>watch all 3 hours and record it
>go on your Twitter, which is completely dedicated to DSP to tweet at him to kill himself
>go post on kiwi farms to continue talking about DSP until you fall asleep
>repeat the process again the next day
>>
>>388200749
>he broke this erroneous and unenforceable rule of some eula you want to nitpick
>fuck off shill
OH. Man thanks for that. Why don't you go report dsp for it, post the clip, the eula line and see what becomes of it

Literally who fucking cares that someone called bits and cheers a currency because that's exactly what it is
>>
>>388200747
twitch. thus why its in their terms of service
>>
>>388199476
Citation needed, until then you're wrong, you must get a second job, tip every day, subscribe and support him on patreon.

N E W _ L A G _ T A C T I C S
>>
DSP isn't going anywhere, he's making more than $60k/year and his detractors can't do anything about it
>>
>>388200691
"Holy fuck some one line about not lying on your taxes or you'll go to jail, whats the big deal"
"Holy fuck some one line in the court doc that says you shouldn't touch children, whats the big deal"

This is how stupid you sound. A rule is a rule.
>>
>>388200823
You must be a bastion of following the corporate eula rules. I'm sure you're such a Saint and you never pirate anything
>>
>>388199476
Because shit like review embargo and whatnot only mean something if you want free copies and get interviews with people, which is why entire vidya journalism is a joke.
>>
>/v/ is now unironically sucking the twitch corporate cock
>>
>>388200883
OK then why hasn't anyone given a shit? It's obviously that twitch doesn't give a shit but apparently you did so much you read their entire eula so you could nitpick
>>
>>388200846
At least it's free.
>>
File: image.jpg (2KB, 150x84px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2KB, 150x84px
>>388199476
FUCK YOU, PAY ME
>>
>>388200891
>>388200915
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DD YOU KNOW ONE OF HIS FANSSAID HE CAN NOW WATCH HIM SINCE HE ISNT HOMMESCHOOLED ANYMORE.
>>
>>388200891
do you know that because he pays you to suck his dick? are you his mistress?
>>
>>388200908
Yeah and if someone paid you cash for mowing their lawn I'm sure you reported that on your taxes too

I bet you must report every waitress to the IRS for not reporting their tips
>>
>>388200915
He is trying to make money using their platform, and they have set rules. He violates those rules often and consistently

>>388200959
This isn't about not liking something I don't like and being ass blasted about it. He is legit not following the very rules he agreed to.
>>
>>388200959
These KWO drones will do anything to shit on DSP even they have to contradict their own opinions. I see several of these twats go on about how DSP is an SJW for talking shit about Trump and then later that day shit on him for "being a racist homophobe"
>>
>>388200908
>I'm going to compare calling bits and cheers a currency in a eula to molesting children

/v/ everyone
>>
>>388201042
AHAHAHAHAHA

OH WOW, you cant be this stupid or youre just young.

pssst you dont have to report things under 500 bucks, retard.
>>
This thread isn't video games.
>>
>>388201074
>He is trying to make money using their platform, and they have set rules. He violates those rules often and consistently
OK then why hasn't he been banned? Obviously because either no one gives a shit, no one has reported him or both

Twitch allows people to generate income with bits an cheers. Twitch literally catalyzes people using bits for collecting cash
>>
>>388200981
I didn't and that was my first post. That rule is news to me but it makes a lot of sense and if you don't get it you're thick. It's pretty clear to me they do it because their buisness model is already morally questionable. I mean on a lot of channels (especially those with things like sub only discords) there are basically children spending their parents money to be part of a circle of friends. I would guess twitch knows this, knows how morally shaky it is and thus doesn't wanna make things worse. They don't want streamers doing precisely what Phil is apparently doing (I wouldn't actually know I don't watch him), begging for cheers on the premise that he can't pay his bills if people don't. He's guiltiling people into giving him money like a road side beggar. You really don't get why twitch doesn't want that on their site?
>>
It is terrifying to see both people jumping at the chance to defend this cuck and how many threads appear talking about this cuck.
>>
>>388201139
>you're just young

>if I'm getting paid under the table I'm going to report it to the IRS completely defeating the purpose of working under the table
>>
>>388201235
Apparently pointing out erroneous definitions in a eula means you're sticking up for dsp even though the entire premise is retarded
>>
>>388201139
If I sell my property privately I'm going to charge sales tax because the IRS deserves every cent. I couldn't possibly not want to pay a simple tax on a private transaction
>>
>>388201235
Better than the kids like yourself who devote their life to someone they claim to hate.
>>
>>388201318
your saying it's erroneous doesn't make it non-binding to an agreement anon.
>>
>>388201443
Go report him then, see who gives a flying fuck

Guarantee you he won't be banned because twitch doesn't give a shit. Twitch allows people to make a living on this shit and reaching so far as calling bits a currency as some violation is woopty fuckin doo
>>
>>388199476
All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?
>>
>>388200807
>online panhandling
>success
>>
>>388201538
When you fuck off.
>>
>>388201525
According to DSP, Twitch has given enough shit for some Twitch mod/admin to talk to him about it
>>
File: 1456369044631.png (212KB, 338x353px) Image search: [Google]
1456369044631.png
212KB, 338x353px
>>388201525
You're getting pretty mad over this whole thing. He gets reported all the time, and no, Twitch doesn't do anything. That still doesn't mean he doesn't violate ToS. He's also broken street date before, and fell back on Patreon promises, and generally treats his fans like sacks of shit. But then, none of that is any of my business.
>>
>>388200807
>DSP
>success

He's in several debts, his fiance left him, and he can never leave his house or have friends because hed be homeless otherwise, and 70% of the people who give him views and money do it because they hate him. How is that success?
>>
>>388201525
Yo son, time for your meds
>>
>>388201648
OH but not do anything about it right? Is a mod/administrator so pissed that dsp called bits a currency?
>>
>>388201525
So you are a DSP fanboy then?
>>
>>388201706
>He gets reported all the time, and no, Twitch doesn't do anything.
Man that must mean twitch doesn't give a shit about your fake reports to do anything!
>>
>>388202138
Begging children for money to keep your lights on so you can play video games and be fat is not a job.

Fuck this guy
>>
>>388202141
>you're a dsp fan boy for knowing that twitch doesn't give a shit about your hate boner
>>
>>388200460
The Sons of Kojima/Kojima world Order are unironically more pathetic and autistic than Phil could ever hope to be in his wildest fucking dreams. Phil may be an asshole but he has never tried to ruin someones life based purely on the fact that someone was bad at a fucking video game.
>>
>>388202202
my fake reports? I don't give a shit about Phil or what he does with his twtich account. This is just stating facts. You getting so bent out of shape about it is what keeps me posting. What's your stake in all this? You give him a bunch of money too or something?
>>
>>388202253
So that has nothing to do with what dsp is doing wrong

So twitch doesn't give a shit about dsp calling their pseudo currency a currency but now you're on "its not a real job" which has nothing to do with the already erroneous claim
>>
>>388202269
I made this post
>>388201229
I think I made it pretty clear I don't really care I just see where twitch is coming from.
>>
>>388202338
>This is just stating facts.
The fact is he isn't doing anything wrong if twitch doesn't do anything about it because they don't give a shit themselves

It's twitch rules, if twitch doesn't give a shit to enforce them or care enough in general it's obvious that no one gives a shit even if you're doing something wrong which is pretty much saying you're doing nothing wrong enough to matter
>>
File: 1499470929042.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499470929042.gif
2MB, 400x300px
How does he have 200k subscribers and barely anyone watches his videos?
>>
>>388202343
So if Twitch suddenly does give a shit and shuts his stream down, what will be your reaction to that? Justification?
>>
>>388201205
They have a rule about no nudity and certain games are against the rules to steam people still do
>>
File: 1466812121852.jpg (7KB, 182x195px) Image search: [Google]
1466812121852.jpg
7KB, 182x195px
>>388202296
I am pretty sure most people laugh at him for being bad a video games. They hate him because he's a manipulative, narcissistic, obnoxious asshole. What are you getting confused about here?
>>
>>388202870
Please don't make a "This is how you don't post" about me
>>
>>388202552
People subscribe, stop watching and never unsubscrie. It happens A LOT with older channels that have waned in popularity.
>>
all of you should be castrated.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.