[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Grand Theft Auto immoral? I just finished the game, and while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: gta 5.jpg (602KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gta 5.jpg
602KB, 1280x720px
Is Grand Theft Auto immoral? I just finished the game, and while it was fun, I thought the ending was unsatisfying. We murder countless people, and then we all just go on with our lives? I thought at the very least, Trevor needed to die, and Michael needed to go to prison. Getting away with it seems wrong. That's not how you end a story like this.
>>
>baby's first gta
Thanks for the blog post faggot
>>
>>388184215
It basically is my first GTA. I played 3, but I didn't really like it, and quit before I got too far.
>>
>>388184601
If trevor and Michael could both be killed it would make for a better end. Obviously losing both shooting-oriented powers would suck but the fuck needs babby-mode in post-game.
>>
>>388186795
>>388184601
>>388183915
>haha Michael and Trevor should be killed or imprisoned cause they murdered people and are crazy psycopaths. Never mind the drug dealing, vehicle stealing, murderer Franklin. he is exempt cause he's black : ^ )
>>
>>388186936
Race had nothing to do with it, you goldfish
>>
>>388184601
work on your bait threads
>>
>>388183915
Basically this is why Saints row exist.
People there are so retarded there is no moral penalty for killing them.
>>
>>388183915
faggot
>>
>>388187247
no need to introduce yourself on anonymous imageboards dude
>>
>twinkle-toes plays his first videogame the thread
>>
>>388187050
I'm serious. I thought it was a really weak way to end the story.

>>388186936
I think just because Franklin is younger and had a harder background I'd be okay with letting him escape. I think the thing is, I don't need an endgame. Just roll the credits. You can still let me play around, but you don't have to justify it in the story. Have Franklin escape to another city or something.
>>
>>388188512
>I think just because Franklin is younger and had a harder background I'd be okay with letting him escape.
And Trevor and Michael didn't have hard backgrounds?
>>
>>388188512
Trevor obviously had a much harder background, but you wouldn't know this since you're baiting.
You have no idea how gta or any of the characters in this specific title works. Delete your thread then neck yourself
>>
>>388188869
But Trevor is an insane psychopath. The first time you meet him he brutally murders a man for almost no reason. I thought he was going to die by the end, but somehow we all ended up friends again.
>>
>>388189173
Now respond to his point
>>
>>388189173
Do you know anything about trevor? No, no you don't because you either haven't payed attention or you're still just baiting. This is my last reply to your shit thread.
>>
>>388189173
Jesus fucking Christ you are retarded.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.