[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't they just fucking make Sonic Heroes 2?? ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: dafightison.jpg (60KB, 319x390px) Image search: [Google]
dafightison.jpg
60KB, 319x390px
Why couldn't they just fucking make Sonic Heroes 2??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HStmu3qJ2kM
>>
>>388180576
Because Sonic Heroes was shit and anyone else who tries to tell you otherwise is either a blind fanboy or a total retard.
>>
I always wanted Sonic Colors HD so Sonic Forces is a day 1 buy to me. I even considered pre-ordering it
>>
sonic team is not capable of making good games, move on
>>
File: 1501465041777.png (282KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
1501465041777.png
282KB, 500x592px
>>388180702

I liked sonic heroes and adventure 1 because if I wanted to play sonic I could sit there and play sonic throughout the story instead of being forced to switch to knuckles emerald digging or robot slowmo beaming garbage.
>>
>>388180702
I admit it has some real flaws but is it a unfun piece of shit? Hell no anon, the music is jamming, the combat is fun if simple and I have a blast in almost all stages minus shit like haunted mansion as shadow or the egg gaubtlet shit with 50 hammer spinning eggbots.
>>
>>388180702
I am not a fan of the sonic franchise, sega, or anything related by sonic heroes is the best sonic game and extremely fun. Had a great sound track with more vocal songs than any other sonic game (per my knowledge might be wrong) and lots of fun, fast levels, while keeping the combat simple. The amount of variety added with the 4 teams and conquering the same level in many different ways was great.

TL:DR Fuck you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9E66ywToGU
>>
Why don't they just make Sonic Mania 2?

Has anyone else thought of this?
>>
Sonic Heroes fans: Defend this boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-LseN4g8hk
>>
>>388184074
Whats wrong with it?
It's a simple boss thats nearly the early to mid stages of the game that isn't meant to be difficult. The game isn't difficult in itself in the first place.
>>
If Team Hedgehog did happened, Silver's just gonna be another shitty flight character
>>
>>388184608
>if Silver was a flight character
>>
>>388184074
god damn.. Why did they make tail's voice so shitty?
>>
>>388184074
It's the first one...?
>>
>all that army talk between Sonic, Amy and Knuckles
Holy shit, the Sonic Fighting Academy and Sonic Military from the Coldsteel pic are canon now?
>>
>>388180576
Cuz the first one sucked ass
>>
>>388182847

So blind retard I guess.

You don't get fun, fast levels when you're constantly forced to switch into a slow flyer and a slower bruiser. Its also especially grating considering Tails and Knuckles are not slow.
>>
>>388187085
Coldsteel himself is canon now. It'll be the greatest story the franchise has ever told.
>>
>>388180702
I'd chalk it up to nostalgia
>>
>>388188104
>i have a different opinion so you must be a blind retard
Truly the pinnacle of arguments
>>
It gets props for being the only game besides Shadow to be made entirely of "Sonic" levels

Why the fuck did they make Shadow? I mean it's not a bad game but the plot feels like it written by whoever made Coldsteel.
>>
What the fuck are they thinking with the music for this game
>>
>>388191448
Fuck you Egg Fleet is my jam
>>
I don't know, the game felt pretty solid to me. Wish we got more games of this "era" before Sonic '06 happened and then they decided to go the storybook route.
>>
>>388190479
Different anon. He clearly gave you the reason why you're a blind retard. The levels aren't fast because of team mechanic.
>>
Honestly, no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>388180576
Heroes is more than enough. It's kino. A sequel isn't necessary or needed atm
>>
File: lmao.png (259KB, 397x395px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
259KB, 397x395px
>>388191139
>Why the fuck did they make Shadow? I mean it's not a bad game but the plot feels like it written by whoever made Coldsteel.
>>
File: sonic and eggman.gif (2MB, 344x245px) Image search: [Google]
sonic and eggman.gif
2MB, 344x245px
>>388180576
>pc version still works on modern hardware
>won't rerelease it on steam like SA2
I don't understand
>>
File: 1460301885530.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1460301885530.png
148KB, 222x293px
>>388180576
Christ that Double Boost bit is cringy as fuck
>>
>>388193801
>cringy as fuck
>Sonic
Why are you even here
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.