[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the absolute fuck is with the half life threads right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1484366566428m.jpg (56KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
1484366566428m.jpg
56KB, 1024x763px
What the absolute fuck is with the half life threads right now? Please spoon feed me info
>>
File: zea3711amo.png (136KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
zea3711amo.png
136KB, 320x240px
fuck you faggot check my
>>
Do you not see the sticky, you absolute retard?
HL is dead(confirmed)
>>
>>388178827
Half Life 2 VR Remastered confirmed

thats all
>>
the main writer who left valve 2 years ago gave out his idea for the plot to episode 3
>>
File: 1423993112165.jpg (33KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1423993112165.jpg
33KB, 268x265px
>>388178985
It's still not a confirmation that the game isn't happening so what the FUCK is everyone going on about?
>>
>>388178827
The main lead writer who valve fired, wrote a in his website the complete story of half Life 3. Its a letter from Gordon Freeman.

Its fuckin amazing
>>
Fired for what?
>>
>>388179491
/v/ is Reddit tier and you are now aware of it
>>
>>388180250
He was doing jack shit since they dropped the series, he was fired long ago.
>>
>>388179491

Are you retarded? The guy was the head writer for literally every valve game, and the NDA on episode 3 ended this year
>>
This is the closest we will ever get to a Half Life episode 3, or a continuation or conclusion to the Half Life story in any form, just let us enjoy it and also be sad about it.
>>
There is a sticky up you faggot.
>>
>>388180447
So...
All this means is Valve might just hire a new writer and make a different story if they start developing it.

This is not even remotely the same as Valve saying "the game is canceled"
>>
Head writer just saved the entire fandom $60 each and time by summarizing the plot of HL3.

Apparently it's implied neither Gordon nor the Resistance stood a chance. Or if they did Alyx took over the fight we she followed G-Man.

Either way Half-Life is dead, someone get the pic with the grave of marked franchises and add Half-Life.
>>
>>388179491
Gordon freeman is once more put into stasis after learning that the earth's rebellion against the combine, as well as everything he has done to help, has been futile. It's a tragic sendoff to hl2's story, and it sorta mirrors the real life story of valve and the half life franchise. It's in indefinite stasis despite how great it was in the past. At the end of the post, the guy implies that valve is no longer the valve he once knew and he leaves it up to the fans to create episode 3 and beyond themselves if they want - basically give up on waiting. So yeah, it's not really news that valve isn't interested in doing anything with its cherished ips, but this post provides the closure that many fans of the hl series have been wanting for a decade
>>
>>388180695
>so
The game is dead, moron.
>>
>>388178889
>8889

Holy fuck, you suck worse than Gabe. Kill yourself, my nigga.
>>
>>388179491
>It's still not a confirmation that the game isn't happening
How can people be this deluded? It's really incredible.
>>
>>388179491
the writer posted a "fanfic" that he created, then revealed that it was several years old
unless they've secretly been developing HL3 in a warehouse without a fucking peep for years...
>Valve did jack shit with HL since EP2
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.