[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is coming in the mail in the morning. Did i make a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1-1.jpg (93KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
1-1.jpg
93KB, 570x300px
This is coming in the mail in the morning. Did i make a good choice /v/
>>
File: Hades.jpg (321KB, 792x825px) Image search: [Google]
Hades.jpg
321KB, 792x825px
a very good choice. It's the best game on the 3DS bar none.
>>
>>388173538
Coulda got it free, but yeah otherwise

Hope you learn to hold your 3DS in a weird way, of play laying down and resting the 3DS on your gut if you wanna play for more than an hour at a time.

If you are immediately not bothered by how it controls and get used to it, you have one of the best 3DS games ever made.
>>
Brilliant choice
>>
They need to rerelease this game on switch one day and use Gyro controls in place of the touch screen.

Its such a fucking good game, but so many people are going to stop before THAT GOOD SHIT ramps up because they don't like how they have to hold the thing.
The game also just deserves more love.
>>
>>388173538
Good choice, but remember to leave your pinky finger on it when you aim or else you'll destroy your wrist lol

Really fucking good game though Game of the year when it came out imo
>>
>>388173651
>>388173593
>>388173673
>>388173796
>>388173814
Glad to here it I've really been needing a new game that I can just lay some hours into
>>
>>388173538

Enjoy literally 2 hours of gameplay, once you finish Chapter 9 the credits start rolling.
>>
>>388173538
That's the best 3DS game, so yeah
>>
You just bought a garbage game, but if you want to waste your money that's your problem.
>>
>>388173538
Absolutely, it's one of the best i've ever played.
>>
>>388175045
but its the best 9 chapters you'll ever play
faggot
>>
It's a must own. If you can get used to the weird control scheme it quickly becomes one of the best games on the system.
>>
What is the best way to farm weapons?
>>
>>388173796
would be unplayable. The game is too fast. Using the touch screen flick technique to turn faster is the only thing making this game work unlike every other touch screen shooter that's ever been made.

>>388174901
if it somehow came with the stand you should definitely use it. Otherwise find some other way to support the 3ds or your wrists will die.
>>
You did the best choice you can make with a 3DS.
>>
>>388176710
I remember playing Chapter 1 on Level 9 over and over, since it's the easiest one to complete on that difficulty and fairly quick.
>>
How to get gud at air battles?
>>
>>388177641
Justo fly in circles.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.