[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well thanks to Microsofts' xbox enforcement act, you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: xboxlive_13.png (31KB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
xboxlive_13.png
31KB, 300x160px
Well thanks to Microsofts' xbox enforcement act, you can get banned for pretty much winning a fucking game cause faggots online have to bitch and accuse you of cheating. Xbox was a mistake.
>>
>>388169093
Gonna need more info than that
>>
>>388169093
Owned. Lmao!
>>
File: 1452790099819.jpg (87KB, 859x718px) Image search: [Google]
1452790099819.jpg
87KB, 859x718px
>paying monthly for online
>>
>>388169296
Seconded
>>
>>388169296
>>388170107

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

I mean its been around for awhile. I gt a full multiplayer suspension for harassment after receiving a communication suspension. How the fuck could I have harassed anyone if I have a fucking comm ban.
>>
>>388169093
Xbox Ambassador here. I'm basically the first layer that reports, troubleshooting and other things go through.

We have a multi layered system in place to check and double check claims of cheating. Then it's reviewed by enforcement team before the ban pushed forward and enforced.

You cannot simply be accused of cheating and be banned on the claim alone. What, do you think we're Blizzard? We don't give a damn if you say 'gg ez' at the end of a match and 6 people report you for hacking and an automated system bends you over. Nah!

You can get several suspensions before you even get banned unless you're outright found showing your dick to underage people over the Kinect camera, you're never going to get banned for a single infraction.

F A K E
A
K
E

N E W S
E
W
S
>>
>>388170446
>Working for M$ for free
>>
>>388170446
ok bro, but I recently got off a comm band then I was put on another one within a day and then all of a sudden a whole MP ban. I hate to be that guy but how the fuck did this happen?
>>
>>388170814
Well, did you do anything like post an explicit rant on Microsoft's practices or something when you got unbanned?
>>
>>388170663
Mmm. Hot pockets.

>>388170814
A communications ban is usually enforced when there are multiple reports. You're com banned to prevent you from being a menace while the enforcement teams decides the severity of your infraction. I honestly can't say why you were put on a com ban twice before getting an MP ban, sounds like a human error while they were processing your case.

What I can say is that they found significant disruption from you to give you an MP ban after the enforcement team reviewed your case.
>>
>>388170341
Because they check your previous reports and you can be banned based on one of those. The same happened to me after some French faggot started team killing my friend in halo and insulting him in voice chat so I sent him a message telling him to fuck off and he was apparently part of the moderation team and i got banned on the spot. Like the notification came up that I've received a suspicion literally 30 seconds after I sent that message. I got banned for some other offence whilst I was already banned as well. I had just signed up to be an ambassador as well the day before and now I can't do anything because of "past behaviour". I can't even use the preview program and it sucks. I love my Xbox but c'mon at least have a time period where all previous offences get wiped after a certain date. I probably got pulled up on some rage message I sent 10 years ago on the 360 when I got banned the 2nd time.
>>
> BUT MOMMY I WANT TO CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS ONLINE
> THIS ISNT FUCKING FAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE MICRO$OFT
>>
File: 20170825_052950.jpg (1MB, 1440x2370px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_052950.jpg
1MB, 1440x2370px
>>388171041
It's not an error it happened to me too. Banned for harassment even after I was already banned from Xbox live all together
>>
>>388171441
yeah this is the same for me but the other way around, I was on like the second day of my most recent comm ban. I swear its these fucking butthurt fags on UFC 2 who legit hate message you and then threaten to ban you for swearing and cheating.

>>388171049
That is really dumb imo. I honestly rarely, if not ever message anyone with retaliation, and I barely talk to people in game cause they're all in parties anyways,
>>
>>388171441
Again, bans are processed through several layers. What happened in your case is that you were reported, found in violation of the terms of use, put on a ban. During that time, your ban may have come under a second review or gone on hiatus because the enforcement team is backed up. People file reports over a lot of crap. Much of it is inane.

Also, if you appeal your ban, your primary ban goes back on a probation period while it's being reviewed again. This is probably why you saw yourself banned twice. It was just someone confirming you were banned for the right reasons and they're extending the ban period.

Here's the question I have for you. What did you say that you needed to be reviewed multiple times? lol
>>
>>388172084

>Here's the question I have for you. What did you say that you needed to be reviewed multiple times? lol

What do you mean? You mean what offence did I commit which I thought needed to be reviewed twice?
>>
>>388172360
Essentially, what do you think you were banned for? I know that the enforcement team wont always tell you exactly what you said or did.
>>
>>388172418
I know what I was banned for originally. I'm >>388171049. It was in retaliation to some Xbox mod who banned me on the spot for telling him to fuck off after he kept team killing my friend in halo 5 and talking shit. I even have evidence of him sending messages to my friend with abuse. He also sent me a message straight afterwards bragging about how he'd just got me banned and he wasn't lying either because I got a notification on Xbox within like seconds of sending him the message to fuck off and his message came straight after that notification.

It doesn't make sense because he didn't have the moderator tag in his GT so even the enforcement team were baffled with my story but I know it's true and my friend witnessed the whole thing with me. That guy must be roommates with some Xbox mod or something.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170825-055501.jpg (84KB, 1440x534px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170825-055501.jpg
84KB, 1440x534px
>>388172418
>>388172859
See
>>388171441

For the time of the ban and now here's his message straight after
>>
Albeit Halo, CoD and BF have terrible communities I would have to add that UFC 2 is fucking awful. My brother uses my account to play it and when he starts winning I get the most hate mail and he hasn't retaliated in a long time in a way that would get my account banned.
>>
>>388172859
Hmm. It's hard to say because that goes way over my head when a moderator gets involved in an online conflict with another user.

This will hardly be a satisfying answer but if a moderator was involved and they were also found in violation, they probably got punished themselves. That review process varies depending on the type of moderator they are but they are held to much higher standards. Since I'm an ambassador, I'm held to a certain standard as well. Xbox is surprisingly strict with it's community staff, of course, that varies depending on the manager but the expectation is supposed to be strict.

Also, never harass people through messages. Unlike in-game chat, Microsoft can easily dig up exactly what was said and a private message report is very easy to review. That's why it was so quick.

You can thank scammers and WLM integration for that fast review process. People were trying to scam, advertise and such on Xbox a few years back and it was made a priority to review private messages over broad communications bans.
>>
File: notamusedfluffy.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
notamusedfluffy.png
276KB, 586x634px
>>388173362
BF1 is pretty bad for this shit desu. Played one match where I got bombed to shit by some 110 pilotfag. I had the audacity to shoot back and blow him out the sky and I got a downpour of hatemail from that shit. Fucking put me off that I stopped playing for a week after. I'm not in the mood for that shit after a hard day. People really need to chill the fuck out when it comes to vidya.
>>
I got a week ban once for just having "dumpster baby" as a part of my profile while my friend had the name zulu ni99a5
I also had a second profile called MyKneeGrowSlave while my other friend had the name BigLipDarkness and we never got banned
This was years ago but still
Xbox is beyond retarded
>>
>>388173773
I'm glad based Sony doesn't pull this kind of shit amirite? #4theplayers
>>
>>388173639
Because of that mod I can't be involved in any community services like the ambassador program which I'd been looking forward to checking out before I got banned literally a day after being accepted onto it. I can't join Xbox preview either and it just says that I'm unable to access that content based on my past behaviour. It sucks.
>>
>>388169093
Who the fuck even has an Xbox these days?
>>
File: download.jpg (289KB, 2000x1498px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
289KB, 2000x1498px
>>388173639

Holy shit reddit to the fuck back to r/Xbox one before I kick your fucking ass
>>
File: game devs 2007 vs 2017.jpg (157KB, 452x711px) Image search: [Google]
game devs 2007 vs 2017.jpg
157KB, 452x711px
What happened to the games industry? Why can't we have bantz in our games any more?
>>
>>388173943
Well maybe thats on you anon for not being able to control yourself online and on Xbox Live of all places. The world isn't like 4chan you know where you can go around calling everyone a cum guzzling bitch boy fucking nigger shit desu. Its why I don't even bother with the social shit at all, because this sort of thing happens.
>>
>>388173773
Name bans used to be reviewed by ambassadors. Someone reports your gamertag, ambassadors would go through lists of potential names. I can say right now, both of those names violate ToS but some slip through the cracks because they're not reported or the ambassadors voting don't get the violation. They changed it recently, I don't know how they review names now.

>>388173943
You're not missing much with the preview program outside of getting into some game alphas like Sea of Thieves or the Paladins Preview. The dashboard updates are naggy as fuck, you'll use something and preview program will ask you to rate or review something constantly.
>>
>>388174010
t. frog fuckers that got OP b&
lul
>>
>>388173894
Sony and MS both suck at maintaining online but at least it isn't kill streamer and get banned retarded
>>
>>388174145
>Xboner unironically posting on /v/
where the fuck have been for the past three years bro?
>>
>>388173689
honestly, EA games are just full of cancer communities. I got banned from a BF4 server and the mod claimed I was using a guided RPG.

OP here. pic related is what my bans are right now. I was released from a comm ban on the 18th and not even two days after I was again banned from comms and then just yesterday banned fully. I think it's retarded.
>>
>>388174257
$10 says this will happen in the near future thanks to the growing popularity that streamers bring to the table when compared to the masses of worthless plebs. Its a future that we are all heading towards and this rape ain't gonna stop for no man (male?).
>>
>>388174445
Are you honestly going out of your way to pick up this many bans? Real talk I've been on the Live for nearly six years now and the only shit I've ever gotten in that entire time was that salt filled shit from the pilotfag bro. And I've played all kinds of multiplayer vidya its been pretty quiet for that time. Do you just walk around online wearing a sign that says "come ban me bitch!" or something? You shouldn't be garnering this much attention at all.
>>
>>388174352
We never left, we just keep our heads down because shit gets flung at us at the speed of sound.
>>
>>388174445
I got banned from a bf4 server because I killed the server owner with an AA and he got pissed off because he can't fly properly and I'm the bad guy because of that.
>>
>>388174798
Bruh, I swear I don't do shit. I stated previously I think that this is mostly from idiots on UFC who can't take a beating and have threatned to report me for no goddamn reason
>>
>>388174996
You are the bad guy because you shouldn't be ruing someone's fun! You should be standing still and be honored that hes picked you to be his next frag! Pilots and tankwhores need to be bullied desu, they deserve it for being little bitches.
>>
>>388175183
Well if you weren't doing shit then be getting banned in the first place anon. Clearly is something is going wrong on either your end or that of M$. Also you should have known by now that the collective skin thickness that the average player has is a hell of a lot lower then it used to be. Ding Dong bannu for everyone desu.
>>
>>388175393
*shouldn't
>>
>>388175202
He was on some 30+ streak before I joined the lobby and I jumped in the AA and killed him instantly. He came back in an apache and i killed him again. He kept coming back and i ended up killing him like 5 times in a row before he banned me because apparently I wasn't sharing vehicles with my team.

My team can have the fucking vehicle when I die. It's funny because there was a guy in his AA for practically the whole game yet he didn't say shit. I called him out on it and he blocked me lmao.
>>
>>388175625
People in the internet are shitty, all you can do is forget about it and move on.
>>
It's gonna be weird being 40 and a manager or some shit and having these 20 year old kids not being able to handle criticism because they were so fucking coddled as kids and teens.
>>
File: arrested sandwich.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
arrested sandwich.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>388175625
Had a simlar thing where I was playing with a online friends for a couple matches one night on BF1, doing really well as a little squad. Come the next map and they told me and another to jump on the other team and take the planes to go kill farming. And since we were all in a party we'd agree not to shoot each other and just farm for the entire match. I'm pretty much told them thats been plain mean, you don't do shit like that at all. They ended up saying fuck it then just take one of their tank slots and use it for the AA to defend them from the ground. My actual face during this entire shitshow. And I'd been playing with these guys for a while as well.
>>
File: lel.png (114KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
114KB, 500x387px
>>388175625
>He was on some 30+ streak before I joined the lobby and I jumped in the AA and killed him instantly. He came back in an apache and i killed him again. He kept coming back and i ended up killing him like 5 times in a row before he banned me because apparently I wasn't sharing vehicles with my team.
Oh the fucking irony of that shit anon. Thats just cheap on all accounts.

>It's funny because there was a guy in his AA for practically the whole game yet he didn't say shit. I called him out on it and he blocked me lmao.
Clearly they were friends looking for an easy win. You can't go on 30+ killstreaks without your bum buddy looking out for you from below.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.