[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys sorry for asking such a noob question but I just started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: goblin-mail.png (83KB, 512x413px) Image search: [Google]
goblin-mail.png
83KB, 512x413px
Hey guys sorry for asking such a noob question but I just started playing Old School Runescape and i just got this cool new armor, but I can't figure out how to equip it. It's pic related, can you help me out? Its stats are probably better than my bronze stuff.
>>
>>388169047
You have to get the skull of corruption item first
>>
>>388169047
you have to complete the quest goblin city
>>
You have to run in and grab that wine, then trade them to me and i can make them usable
>>
Meet me in Edgeville
I'll help you out
>>
>>388170324
Oh I think I know that one
>>
>>388169047
Give it to a guy who trims armor
>>
HEY GUYS ZEZIMAS AT EDGE
>>
>>388170457
Fuck you cunt. I fell for that once and ever since I've used it on other people
>>
>>388172473
Can he dupe my gold for me to? Lmao Jagex must be so dumb, I always see people offering to dupe the game's currency right under their noses.
>>
Hey guys did you know that your password gets covered up when you say it

See?
>>
>>388172857
Iliketoslurpcocks

OHSHIT
>>
Wc levels?
>>
Ahh the good old days of rs teaching kids to be con artists

>selling coal
>some guy wants to buy
>put up like 200 noted coal in trade
>close out of the trade window
>"my bad man"
>trade again with 200 noted iron
>pays like 10 times the price for iron
>log out and chuckle to myself like an ass

It's scary how much that worked
>>
>>388173048

That's pretty high right? I used all my playtime yesterday to reach that level.
>>
>>388173223
nice.
>>
File: 4L_NYkgwVyc.jpg (43KB, 301x367px) Image search: [Google]
4L_NYkgwVyc.jpg
43KB, 301x367px
I've actually been playing about 14 hours of OSRS a day for the past week, am currently 72 ranged with about 18m gp in the bank.
I just want to get 75 for toxic blowpipe so that I can do fight caves and beat jad but jesus fuck, I can't kill the next 625 blue drags i'd have to do for the last 3 levels I just cant make myself do it.
I just want to be free.
>>
>>388173710
I miss the days in 06 when I was young enough to not mind having to grind so much in a game...
>>
>>388172857
Funny thing is they actually do now. Now you have to get them to spell it incorrectly or add a random letter in the middle.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.