[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games did you buy when you first bought your Nintendo Switch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8550.jpg (211KB, 843x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8550.jpg
211KB, 843x775px
What games did you buy when you first bought your Nintendo Switch? Well, besides Breath Of The Wild.

Can only get two right now and Breath Of The Wild already filled up one of them. Just looking for some good 2 player fun for the most part. Not much to ask. Also, any thoughts on the Switch port of Disgaea 5?
>>
My library so far is BotW, Puyo Puyo Tetris, USF2, Snake Pass, and Sonic Mania.
>>
>>388168601
I got Puyo Tetris and Mario Kart. I also own Sonic Mania.
>>
>>388168601
Buy puyo and mario kart
>>
BOTW, Isaac, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Disgaea 5, Cave Story, Splatoon 2, Shovel Knight.
>>
I had breath of the wild on WiiU so for the longest time I only had Binding of Isaac and Fast Racing RMX. They worked for nice games to play in lobbies and such, but not things I would sink tons of hours into. Took Puyo Puyo Tetris and Splatoon 2 to really get my money's worth outta the system. Got 75 hours in both so far.
>>
>>388168867
How's the Disgaea 5 port?
>>
File: d4vi2ggbsabz.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d4vi2ggbsabz.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
Right now I've got BOTW, Splatoon 2, Sonic Mania, and Puyo Puyo Tetris.
>>
>>388169005
It's my first Disgaea, so I can't speak to whether or not it's a better port than the PS4 version. But I like it! People say it has a fuckload of content.
>>
>>388168601
Disgaea 5 is best on the Switch as it comes with all the DLC. Its also nice to play it on the go.
>>
Breath of the Wild is the only game I have.

I would have gotten Mario Kart 8 Deluxe but I already had Mario Kart 8.
>>
I got botw and puyo puyo tetris with my switch. I didn't get anything else for it until today (monster hunter xx). Looking forward to pokkén dx, mario odyssey, and xenoblade 2 as far as the rest of the year goes.
>>
>>388168601
I didn't buy BotW because Zelda is boring.
>>
>>388168601

I don't even own a Switch yet, but bought Cave Story+ because I was paranoid about future stock.
>>
>>388168601
ironically all those other games are better than botw
>>
>>388169005
it's fine, they patched out the crashes ages ago and you get all of the DLC for free
>>
>>388168601
almost all of them because gamestop gave the smart people free dosh for the games, some even were free!

i have everything except for 12 switch and just dance, but i wouldn't give them the time of day because fuck that noise.
>>
>>388168601
arms disgaea and puyo, just bought splatoon last week

>>388169005
same as ps4 version but with every dlc unlocked
>>
Bought puyo and mario kart, later got splatoon and sonic mania.
>>
>>388169295
im sure it will still be around, i've seen low amounts of copies sitting around since launch tho
>>
Puyo and Mario Kart.

Puyo will push your shit in if you're bad at Puyo Puyo.
>>
I can't beat Ultra Greedier on The Lost. I just cannot fucking do it. I'm at a -174 win streak.
>>
BotW
super bomberman r
snake pass
fast rmx
shovel knight treasure trove
Splatoon 2
Sonic Mania
MHXX tomorrow

Don't buy bomberman if you don't plan to do local play
>>
File: IMG_8492.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8492.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>388169746
>tfw I'm shit with Puyo Puyo after playing the demo
>>
I got Zelda, MK8 and ARMS.

All three are pretty good, got 100 hours on MK8 and 60 hours on ARMS. Zelda i think i got to 200-something.
>>
ARMS and Disgaea 5. I got Splatoon 2 and Sonic Mania when they came out too.
>>
>>388168601
>own a Wii U
>badly wanted a Switch anyway because I knew it'd be sold out for a long time and Mario Odyssey looks 10/10
>managed to get one two weeks after it released and picked up BotW
>loved it, put over 200 hours into it
>local library has everything so I've played 1 2 Switch, Splatoon 2 and Arms already on it for free
>had a eshop card so said fuck it and got Sonic Mania
So far just BotW & Sonic Mania.

If you never had a Wii U, you really should get Mario Kart 8. Its phenomenal.
>>
>>388170123
Just keep practicing.
>>
>>388169295
And now it's like the second cheapest of all retail Switch games behind Has-Beem Heroes.
>>
>>388168601
None, because I won't be caught death buying a baby console.
>>
Does the Disgaea port lag on the map with like 100 Asagi's I think it was?

You know when Sage targets them all at once or whatever it was?
>>
>>388170347
>>local library has everything so I've played 1 2 Switch, Splatoon 2 and Arms already on it for free
What kind of fucking libraries do they have where you live?
>>
How has no one mentioned Snipperclips yet? It looks like a lotta fun and something I'd play with my gf
>>
>>388168601

Get PPT and MK8D if you're looking for 2P fun.
>>
File: squid2.png (461KB, 550x493px) Image search: [Google]
squid2.png
461KB, 550x493px
>>388168601
I just got my Switch a few days ago, and only have Splatoon. I'm contemplating getting Arms, but I'm going to try out the Test Punch this weekend first.

I'm also considering getting Puyo, Disgaea, and Mario Kart. I already have Sonic Mania on PS4 and BotW on Wii U.
>>
>>388170462
No, not even in handheld.
>>
When I first bought the Switch, I got Super Bomberman R, Fast Racing RMX, and Blaster Master.

Eventually broke down and got BOTW after seeing all the praise it received.

Right now I have USF2, BOTW, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Sonic Mania, Disgaea 5, Blaster Master, Super Bomberman R, Fast Racing RMX, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Loving the Super Bomberman R DLC (plus, it's free). And I'm addicted to Sonic Mania.
>>
>>388171185
There's no reason why any game should perform differently between handheld and TV mode. The base is nothing but a charger and link to TV. The system is a handheld. The base is a glorified Super Gameboy.
>>
>>388171750
Believe it or not, running it's own screen is a bit of a strain on the system.
>>
>>388172851
this

its why Wii U BotW doesn't have a separate map screen or inventory on the gamepad
it would be slow as fuck on wiiu
>>
>ports
There's hardly any games for Switch let alone exclusives.
I like the idea of the Switch, but I'm not seeing any reasons to run out and buy one
>>
>>388168601
I bought and played Metal Slug 3 a few times before touching the copy of BOTW I bought at launch.
>>
>>388173473
>another "I don't own a switch so I'll enter a thread about owning a switch and announce it"
Nice
>>
Breath of the Wild
Blaster Master Zero
Snake Pass
Implosion
Arms
Splatoon 2
Sonic Mania

Plan on buying
Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Super Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade 2
That game like Resident Evil, it isn't out in my region yet.
Maybe Battle Chasers Nightwars
Maybe Wargroove if it's any good.
>>
>>388173743
Don't be mad you can't think of a convincing reason to buy one
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.