[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best emulators out there? Thinking of playing some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1503548114295.jpg (157KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1503548114295.jpg
157KB, 633x758px
What are the best emulators out there? Thinking of playing some NES and SNES to fill the void that the SNES classic is giving me.
>>
NES: Nestopia UE
SNES: BSNES
>>
>>388167420
Do heroin instead.
>>
Is there a PS1 emulator that's worth a shit yet?
>>
>>388167570
Mednafen is one of the best emulators.
>>
>>388167632
I'll do some homework on it. Thanks, bruh.
>>
>>388167508
NES
>Mesen, Nestopia UE, puNES, FCEUX
SNES
>Higan, BSNES, Snes9x, Mednafen

SNES9x and FCEUX are drag and drop btw

http://emulation.gametechwiki.com
>>
>>388167570
What's the matter with ePSXe?
>>
File: Capture.png (112KB, 1310x875px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
112KB, 1310x875px
>tfw have every US release for every DS game as of two days ago
Working on PS1 games now, probably not gonna download every piece of shovelware due to space

>>388167570
Mednafen, PCSX-R, ePsxe if you don't mind plugins

If you want a basic plug n play no real setup emulator then get FPSe for Android. I play use it to play PS1 games on my Wikipad.
>>
>>388168404
I can't say. I haven't emulated yet but I hear many of them emulate with a lot of video bugs. I'm trying to narrow down the best ones.
>>
>>388168775
>I haven't emulated but im trying to narrow down the best ones
http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/PlayStation_emulators

Jesus christ people have already done the work for you. You're gonna end up being of those retards that still use ZSNES
>>
Where do you guys get your nintendo roms now?
>>
>>388169195
Archive.org, if you can't figure it out from there you don't deserve to play SNES games. Also
>not already having every SMC game ever
>>
>>388168980
You had to know this shit was coming with the SNES classic debacle. Every time Nintendo fucks with it's older fans, a wave of people flock to emulation.
>>
>>388169382
>You had to know this shit was coming with the SNES classic debacle. Every time Nintendo fucks with it's older fans, a wave of people flock to emulation.
But how do people struggle so much with emulation? Can they not fucking read? If I can download a US and JP pack of GBA ROMs in 2006 and load them into Visual Boy Advance in the 4th fucking grade. Why can't /v/ figure out how to put plugins into a PS1 emulator or fucking google rom file indexes.

Im so mad
>>
>>388169680
Bruh. This is an issue that will never go away. Grandma and grandpa are always going accidentally lose their files on their computers and then claim a virus ate them and you have to come fix that shit and /v/ is always going to want their hand held about emulation.
>>
>>388169310
>if you don't know/can't figure out you don't deserve ___!
I just asked a question, don't give me that shit

Thanks though, friend
>>
>>388169954
Grandpa has an excuse he's 75 and has light dementia
/v/ is 17 and just fucking stupid
>>
>>388170072
No problem, just Google Nointro/Decrypted/ROM set and Archive.org and there you go. No Captcha, no download limits
>>
>>388170092
I wont deny /v/ is stupid but a lot of first time emulators are long time buyfags. They're terrified of making mistakes. Promise you the next SNES mini thread is going to have a new batch of retards looking for emulation help. Educating these people ain't easy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.