/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your most pathetic story related to being a gamer >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1502417736483.gif (370KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502417736483.gif
370KB, 490x750px
Post your most pathetic story related to being a gamer

> Tried stealing like 15 copies of quake on n64 and got caught
>>
>>388155027
If you're gonna make a blog thread at least make a proper green text telling the story
>>
Here's mine

> I tried to play a video game for fun and not competition or achievements once
>>
>playing LotR - The Two Towers with friend
>can't beat level where you fight Lurtz
>rage and start crying
>mom has to drive friend home
>i get an early bedtime
>tfw was 18
>>
It took me 6 years to beat paper mario.

Although, if it helps, I didn't play very frequently and I started when I was 5, finished when I was 11.
>>
>>388155320
Are you autistic?
>>
>played ds3 for 22 hours straight when it came out
>>
File: IMG_2784.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2784.png
29KB, 882x1289px
>have never beaten a final boss in any game except for SMG2
>>
File: 1398490428077.gif (59KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1398490428077.gif
59KB, 500x533px
I stole hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of videogames and consoles from the game store I was working at. Including a demo unit Dreamcast, a PS4, and Misadventure of Tron Bonne. There was absolutely no supervision, I only saw the boss ones, no stock system (many things were listed as having negative copies), and the store was already in the process of shutting down.
>>
>spent $100 on a shitty mobage and cried about it
That's about it.
>>
>>388155320

SURELY this is not true. If this is true then it is the gayest thing I have ever heard.
>>
>>388155565
That's not too bad. When the first Ratchet and Clank came out I played it for 3 days straight. I didn't even eat I was so obsessed.
>>
>>388155969
were you on speed? how did you stay up for 3 days
>>
> played fire red non stop for hours

> vision goes to shit for a few minutes

> worth it
>>
Anon tried to steal 15 copies of Quake. He tried to steal FIFTEEN copies of Quake on N64. That's almost as much as two tens. And that's terrible.
>>
>>388155969
when the 7th harry potter book was released I didn't stop until I had read it all
>>
File: 1445404917023.png (93KB, 413x248px) Image search: [Google]
1445404917023.png
93KB, 413x248px
>join a random No More Room in Hell survival mode game in progress
>we're holding out in a store
>there's a gun jammed on one of the doors
>pick up the gun and the door now closes smoothly
>suddenly hear screeching screams from the other players
>realize what I just did
>leave the game so fast that I couldn't even understand what they're saying
>>
File: 1465557834452.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465557834452.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>almost broke my door because of mario party
>used to throw random objects around the room when I did bad in dota
>punched my brother in the face one time when he wanted to use the computer while I was playing wolfenstein enemy territory

I used to have anger issues
>>
>playing TF2
>bad time in my life, family members dying to drug addiction, violence in the household, you get the idea
>spent 15 straight hours in the same server
>the last 3 hours were on some awful map I hated
>another vote passes to stay on the map another hour
>lose my shit and throw an entire plate of spaghetti onto my bed
>a literal plate of spaghetti, not the meme kind
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.