[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly I don't even want an elder scrolls 6. And didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: elder scrolls.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
elder scrolls.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
Honestly I don't even want an elder scrolls 6. And didn't even want fallout 4 after the shit show that was 3. It's clear that the next game will be an fps game with swords with perks like in fallout 4 and stats tied to them.

That would be alright kinda if the lore wasn't extremely garbage and completely undersells the importance of what is happening in game.

Case in point Alduin the eater of time prophesized to end existence and reset mundus. The literal counterpart to akatosh the body of time.

I bet no player of the games beyond the 1% of lore interested people even knew beyond what was heard from npcs who are dubious of accuracy at best the threat that they were facing.

Bethesda can't even make a villain like ALDUIN DEVOURER OF TIME feel like anything but a saturday cartoon villain.

I would be perfectly fine with this series dying and never coming back. Or elder scrolls 6 coming out in 8 years because by then I probably won't give a shit and it will be unrecognizable as a TES game.

The writing has been shit since fallout 3/oblivion and will never ever get better. And they will continue to capitulate and go toward mass market appeal. These series are dead and to fret over what we want from them is pointless because 70% of people have only played skyrim, and I'm being generous (lol).
>>
At this point I wouldn't put it past them to actually make it Skyrim 2.
>>
>>388153252
You already posted this earlier today. Fuck off.
>>
>>388153392
It literally will be called skyrim 2. Think about how sad that would be if this is the case.

>>388153501
Kill yourself.
>>
>>388153252
stop trying to make this a pasta
>>
>>388153252
You are stupid, please stop being stupid.
>>
>>388153252
There is literally no other replacement, so unless you develop something better I am pre-ordering whatever the next one is.
>>
>>388155354
>pre-order
Go away Todd.
>>
I'm so sick of the fucking gamebryo engine(or at least how Bethesda is using it).
>>
>>388155452
Let me know when something in the market tries to compete with TES.
>>
>>388153252

"Honestly I don't even want an elder scrolls 6"
>bullshit. You wouldn't bother boring us with your butthurt and bullshit opinions.
>>
>>388153252
stupidest repost of the day
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.