[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>losing in overwatch >check team compositon >widowmaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1503458276876.png (1MB, 1431x2634px) Image search: [Google]
1503458276876.png
1MB, 1431x2634px
>losing in overwatch
>check team compositon
>widowmaker and hanzo
>>
>>388152560
SKEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
- four gold as Widowmaker
- useless DPS tells me to "switch off widow dude we're losing"
>>
>>388152719
>four gold as Widowmaker
things that didn't happen
>>
>>388152560
>losing in overwatch
>it's definitely everyone else's fault, not the guy who is so bad that he doesn't even know who his own team mates are
>me good, team bad, etc...
>>
>>388152719
>he thinks medals matter
the only thing that matters is the objective, if you're playing widow or genji and doing really well, but your team mates are all dying because they are losing to tanks, or they don't have any healing then you should switch
>>
>>388153273
>Pick half the enemy team
>5 of your teammates can't beat 3

>YOURE DA PROBLEM!!!!1

Nah.
>>
>>388153417
Kills dont win games
>>
>>388153417
See that right there
>I'm good, you guys are bad
You're a bad team mate, and you're obviously not good enough to solo carry as widow in this situation, so if you want to win, you need to change something, either get good enough to win the fight, or switch to something that wins the fight
>>
>>388153417
>>388153789
>>388153824

at master/gm + some widows are so good that even getting 1 pick before a fight completely ends the point, usually resulting in an immediate swap to the hot monkey dick or ninja man to shut her down
>>
>>388152560
>doesn't look at his own team comp until he's losing
>surprised that he loses
Bronze, right? There's no way you're higher.
>>
>>388153789
No, but kills make team fights much easier. Picking their supports before the team fight even starts guarantees you victory, unless you're drooling noobs. Thankfully, you're not in GM.

>>388153824
>I'm good you're bad
That's literally what you just said to me. You said I am bad and need to switch, despite what I'm doing for the team. I.e. Enabling them to take ground. Nobody is carrying anybody, nor did I once insinuate that. Having numbers is very important in a team fight, it's possible to lose a 6v5, it's much harder to lose a 6v3. It's nigh impossible to lose a 6v4 when the 4 have no healers/supports.
>>
>>388152560
>widowmaker, genji, hanzo instalock
>lose the will to play
>alt f4
every time
>>
>>388153417
Maybe if you were on the point things would've gone better :^)
>>
>>388154648
You only need 3 people on the payload. Since I've killed 2 supports and maybe a DPS/Tank, we should have easily taken the team fight and I can be in a position to properly zone them, preventing them from engaging my team, instead of bei- oh wait you're a stupid asshole, excuse me.
>>
wew
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.