[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jump into battle >follow a guy a bit, shoot all the bullets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: war thunder.jpg (145KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
war thunder.jpg
145KB, 960x960px
>jump into battle
>follow a guy a bit, shoot all the bullets I have into his ass
>get shot by a single bullet
>burst into flames
>next plane
>enemy rams into me
>immediately turn to dust
>enemy not even smoking slightly
>last plane, better make this count
>get shot by my teammate
Wow so much fun!
>>
gitgud
>>
>>388152650
Wow what a great reply you're so much better than me wow!!
>>
Sounds like you are playing Arcade battles, and are having trouble aiming.

If you are new to the game, and it sounds like you are, here are a couple tips that helped me a lot.

>aim slightly ahead of the lead indicator. It will get your guns on target and your rounds will actually hit and kill

>use boom and zoom tactics and don't put yourself in a situation where you will die

Climb until you are around 4-5000 meters, find a lone isolated target, dive on him, kill him, and climb back up to your 4-5000 meters again. Rinse and repeat until you get multiple kills.

>don't dive into clusters of enemies

As simple as it sounds. Don't just jump in. Even in AB, you need a small amount of planning in your attacks to be successful.

>know your plane and your ammo
If you are flying German, take either air target belts, or stealth belts. If you fly american, tracer, ground target, or air target depending on the plane.

>have a basic understanding of energy, both potential and actual. It will help a little in AB, but more so in RB and SB.

>know your enemies planes
Examine some aircraft from other nations and know their abilities so you know what they can and can't do. Examples being, don't turn fight with British Spitfires and Japanese planes. You can out dive most Brit and Jap fighters, but not American or German.

Hope it helps OP. I'm not the best pilot because it took me about 2 years to figure out how to fly in WT after playing tanks, but I've figured some stuff out that works for me.
>>
>>388153423
>He said alt tabbed while climbing

Welcome to climb thunder, how high is your OC?
>>
>arcade
>>
>>388153674
>muh skill argument

>RB elitists shitting on people who want to have fun

>there is no such thing as fun
>>
Play iL2 BoS instead of Microtransactions: The Game, faggot
>>
>>388153767
>make a thread to bitch about game
>"but i'm having fun!"

Well then delete the thread and go back to enjoy the game, hole of the dick.
>>
>>388154384
I'm not the OP, dipshit. I'm >>388153423
I have fun in AB, and was replying to >>388153674.
>>
File: bulma.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
bulma.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>388154503
>I'm not the OP
Yes you are.
>>
>>388154672
Do you have any proof?
>>
File: Bulma-foxy-expression.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bulma-foxy-expression.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>388154759
(You)
>>
>>388154872
(You)
>>
>>388154927
Yea me, i have the proof that (you).
>>
>>388152650
t. premium user
>>
>>388154672
>>388154759
>>388154872
>>388154927
Stop this shit you fags, I'm OP, and this guy >>388153423 is cool, you fags will never be as cool as this guy. Also, is it any easier playing this shit with a controller? Like, can I just fly the plane normally with it instead of pointing my mouse and having the plane catch up to it?
>>
>>388155269
I'm >>388153423
>>388154759
>>388154927

I don't suggest getting a controller. I find mouse and keyboard is the easiest to use, but that is just me. Don't get a controller or joystick unless you are really into flight sims.

Forgot to add, I suggest re-binding your elevator controls to something closer to your left hand, near WSAD. I have mine set to shift and control, and I've removed the original bindings for those keys. Elevator control can help a little in AB, but more in RB and SB.

Rudder is the flap that goes side to side on your tail, elevator is the one that goes up and down.
>>
>>388155830
Thanks lad, I'll try what you suggested.
>>
>>388155269
No I'M the OP.
>>
>>388152543
Awesome game with one major flaw.

Non-upgraded vehicles have no chance. Especially at higher tiers, they're useless. Someone on my team is whining about no one helping him? Half the team can't move fast, can't penetrate, and dies in one hit. That's the fucking problem.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.