[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess who's back? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KG P

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: MarluxiaBeforeBattle.png (422KB, 702x387px) Image search: [Google]
MarluxiaBeforeBattle.png
422KB, 702x387px
Guess who's back? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KGPQbZ3QWg

Also, hope you didn't get attached to your new waifu Strelitzia for long. What the fuck is going on in Kingdom Hearts anymore? Nomura is on fucking cocaine
>>
Back again?
>>
>>388151523
What the FUCK is Ventus doing there?
>>
...what the fuck was even the point of Back Cover then?
>>
>an actual real death in KH
So Strelitzia and Riku Replica are the only characters to be dead right ? Eraqus might still be alive or can at least come back. Strelitzia is fucking dead though. When the heart floats away like that then you're fucking dead. Didn't think Nomura had the balls to kill off somebody permanently
>>
>>388151759
>>388151782
No one knows
>>
>>388151759
Watch the entire story of KHX, so far, since it's still ongoing, and find out.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCJnwphQDQcJOkD9OsmxxMHX7YHE4WP2
>>
Hey I'm American
>>
>>388152063
I'll hold it out until it's finished otherwise i'll just forget
They WILL finish it before KH3, right?
>>
>>388152248
X[chi] story IS finished.
Union X is a sequel that also includes all the story content from X[chi] for those that missed it since the game was shut down.
So at least watch the X[chi] videos.
>>
>>388152248
... sure they will
>>
>>388152248
>They WILL finish it before KH3, right?
I doubt it since Union X is setting up the next part of KH story AFTER KH3.
Basically it's a setup to KH4, not KH3.
KH3 will simply wrap up the Xehanort saga, not the series itself.
>>
File: 1418579421773.jpg (14KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1418579421773.jpg
14KB, 250x235px
>Ven AND Marluxia were alive during the Keyblade War
Okay I put up with a lot of KH bullshit. I do mean A LOT but this is where I draw the fucking line. There is literally no possible way even of this can be wrapped up and actually make a lick of sense. And actually killing off Strelitzia, when the KH series severely lacks comptent and relevant female characters for shock value is fucking retarded. Nomura must be stopped. Somebody needs to tell Nomura okay this is enough you are going off the deep end.
>>
>>388152565
KHX already had time travel involved though as did Dream Drop Distance.
It just means that Ven and Marluxia are time travelers.
>>
>>388151782
To focus on the best character in the entire series of course. I want more Master of Masters but Nomura already confirmed he's not gonna be in KH 3
>>
>thread is autosaging to page 10
lol op what did you do
>>
>>388152763
MoM is literally gonna be the main villain of the series. Back Cover and KHX are already setting that up.
>>
File: 1496033139188.png (362KB, 702x618px) Image search: [Google]
1496033139188.png
362KB, 702x618px
>>388152486
God fucking damnit
I was always under the impression that absolutely everything so far was leading to the end of the dark seeker saga, including the MoM stuff and what-not and KH4 would be a clean beginning, if they're already setting stuff this early then for sure KH3 will also set up a bunch of stuff and won't have a conclusion nearly as satisfying as i was expecting
>>
>>388152812
Using the word "waifu" in the OP autosages threads. Hope this post goes in before 404.

>>388152386

Migrate asap.
>>
>>388152565
Maleficent's there too and she mentions Sora

So there's that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.