[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do these guys rank in terms of intelligence from greatest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: TF2_Group.jpg (140KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
TF2_Group.jpg
140KB, 500x265px
How do these guys rank in terms of intelligence from greatest to least
>Engie
>Medic
>Heavy
Who after that
>>
How the fuck do you judge Pyro's intelligence
>>
>>388144821
He was a Ceo but idk
>>
Engineer>Medic>Spy>Pyro>Sniper>Demoman>Heavy>Scout>Soldier
>>
>>388145129
Are you aware Heavy has a phd?
>>
>>388144728
From smartest to dumbest:

Engie
Medic
Pyro (built his own weapons / became a ceo when he quit the merc business)
Spy (perceptive, but not a genius)
Sniper (like Spy but more of a hick)
Heavy (see Sniper)
Demoman (alcoholic and doesn't think ahead)
Scout ("I'm going to spend all my savings on merchandise of a living celebrity and sell it all when he dies")
Soldier (lol)
>>
>>388144728
Engineer
Medic
Heavy
Spy
Sniper
Demoman
Scout
Pyro
Soldier
>>
>>388145626

Pyro actually managed to become a CEO at one point, so he isn't bottom tier
>>
>>388144728
Engie > Medic > Heavy > Spy > Sniper > Demoman > Scout > Soldier

Pyro = ?
>>
File: 1464351843906.jpg (100KB, 486x806px) Image search: [Google]
1464351843906.jpg
100KB, 486x806px
>>388145672
this guy managed to become CEO
>>
Anyone up for a game of 1.0.1.8.?
>>
at least we can all agree that the soldier is literally retarded
>>
File: 1493166235501.jpg (8KB, 258x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493166235501.jpg
8KB, 258x200px
You now realize that the more intelligent characters are harder classes to play, which is why Soldier is on the bottom and engi is on top.
>>
After the comic I'm willing to put medic at the top
>put orangutan fetuses in someone
>outsmarted the devil
>>
Soldier is king retard, heavy has multiple phds, sniper isn't all that bright, scout's unsurprisingly quick witted but not terribly smart either, demoman clearly is smarter than he lets on given his drinking habits and the fact that he's still alive and is only missing an eye, spy's pretty high up there, pyro is a mystery nigga who's almost always in lala land so it's hard to gage what he's really like, medic and engi are basically prodigies with engi being less insane and medic using his insanity to fuel his prospects
>>
>>388147198
Didn't the scout sort-of do something similar that saved everyones' lives/souls by having the wit to call everyone dumb instead of calling them bad people? I remember he said something like "They ain't bad people, they're just dumb"
>>
>>388146513
He was born into it, while the Pyro pulled it off starting from nothing and in spite of wearing fire retardant gear constantly.
>>
>engineer manlet has to build robot buddies to compensate for his lack of size and overall lack of real combat capability, having a secondary for a primary
>>
>>388147925
The scout was hallucinating from nearly shedding that mortal coil. I seriously fucking doubt god would feed Scout's ego so genuinely.
>>
>>388146513
but that guy is smart
>>
but which merc would be the best gaming bro?
Which 4 mercs would be part of your e-sports team?
>>
I think the medic is hiding some medical marijuana in those cabinets....
>>
How does Merasmus rank amongst all these guys? He was/is soldier's roommate.
>>
>>388147016
He has a good sense of humour tho. But I guess all mercs do
>>
only one character knows outsmarting the bullet is not possible, so you tell me?
>>
>>388145459
I would put Spy higher than Pyro

Spy's job naturally included manipulation and deception, things which takes a lot of skill. He's also charming as fuck, and highly educated in sophisticated arts.

Pyro might be able to build weapons and end up the CEO of the merc Business, but I don't think Spy couldn't not handle that kind of job. Honestly the Spy is probably more like Hannibal Lecter, he could be a world class surgeon or psychiatrist or whatevber, but he's a sadistic fuck that simply enjoys killing. Spy simply enjoys being an asshole too much to do any other job than backstab people for a living.
>>
File: 1501709762068.gif (420KB, 277x286px) Image search: [Google]
1501709762068.gif
420KB, 277x286px
>spy is the most intelligent class
>pretend to be friendly heavy
>backstab a few victims letting me pass
>disguise as a scout on my own team
>run itno the base
>dead ringer them
>disguise as enemy player
>get some sick backstabs
>be invisible
>spam medic or nice shot next to people
>sometimes spray on the ground where they're standing in
>use decoy sprays to trick fools
Gentlemen.
>>
>>388149073
He didn't say it was impossible, he said he had yet to see someone do it.
>>
>>388149904
you're the same person who would take a hollywood actor's shitty opinion as fact
>>
File: Spy_vs_spy.jpg (620KB, 650x834px) Image search: [Google]
Spy_vs_spy.jpg
620KB, 650x834px
>watchin two spys trying to backstab eachother
what would you do?

>>388150565
tom cruise IS right, scientology is BASED
>>
>>388144728
Heavy
Engineer
Medic
Spy
Sniper
Demoman
Soldier
Scout
Pyro
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.