[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project Diva Future Tone DX is basically a full package of t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1500642893327.jpg (576KB, 2756x2220px) Image search: [Google]
1500642893327.jpg
576KB, 2756x2220px
Project Diva Future Tone DX is basically a full package of the previously released digital only Project Diva Future Tone.

So far 2 new songs and 2 new modules have been confirmed. Here's a trailer for the game. The standard edition will launch at 7,990 yen (about $73) and the limited edition will launch at 11,990 yen (about $110). People who already own the base version of Future Tone will have the option to upgrade to Future Tone DX as DLC. Here's a trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxO-7jCfsSY

The new songs that have been confirmed so far were

Ghost Rule: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KushW6zvazM

Sand Planet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS4q9yaWJkI

Are you going to buy it?
>>
Is there a western release? I knew that there was one that had basically everything on it and wanted to try out but if this is coming out I'll wait
>>
>>388141264
Bit pricey for something I've already bought digital, but I'd love to have it boxed. Gonna have to wait until it drops in 2020.
>>
>>388141616
The DLC is already confirmed for coming to the west, nothing about the physical release yet.
>>
>>388141264
I really want this to come out in the west. I suppose if I need to import I will.
>>
>>388141745
I think even the vita games got physical releases in the west at some points. It's not impossible.
>>
>>388141264
I already bought future tone digitally, but I might get this anyways since I haven't bought any of the DLC yet and I like physical editions.
>>
>>388141264
Already have FT, but wouldn't mind picking the new songs up as DLC since they're pretty good picks so far.
>>
File: Rin statue 1.jpg (74KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Rin statue 1.jpg
74KB, 800x533px
I would pay a lot of money to have Rin let me lick her belly clean
>>
>>388141264
This shit looks so gay you might catch aids by opening this jpg
>>
File: 1489964881658.jpg (431KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489964881658.jpg
431KB, 1920x1080px
>>388143937
It kinda is.
>>
sweet dreams, thread
>>
Never played a single Project Diva game and I do like Rhythm Games but I haven't played one in a while, how decent is Project Diva in terms of fun and difficulty?
>>
>>388145647
You can download "Project Diva Future Tone - Prelude" for free. It has 2 songs and gives you a general idea. I think the songs in the prelude aren't that hard though, like 7/10 stars or something like that on extreme difficulty.
>>
>>388145647
it's not bemani challenging but it's still pretty fun. can be a strain on the eyes though since there's no dedicated note lane, they just fly in from all corners of the screen, and there's always some sort of video playing behind the play field.
>>
>>388145737
Thanks, I will do this.
>>388145936
I'm used to stuff like DDR where almost every track has eyerape playing in the background, so this shouldn't be any worse.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.