[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't this just Shadow Warrior with everything cool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: doom-2016-walkthrough-640x325.jpg (45KB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
doom-2016-walkthrough-640x325.jpg
45KB, 640x325px
Isn't this just Shadow Warrior with everything cool removed from it?
>>
Isn't this a thread with any quality removed from it

here's a legit response though :
DooM was always a simple game and removing mechanics and content can have as much effect on a game as adding one

Doom was a fun romp killing demons that had multiplayer and custom content
Doom 2017 is a fun romp killing demons with multiplayer and custom content
>>
>>388138545
Did the same team work on the new doom as the new shadow warrior? I'm still on the fence whether I like hard reset and the new SW, they're not quite difficult enough and much too horizontal. Seriously, even the original SW which didn't even HAVE vertical capabilities was designed more vertically.
>>
>>388138545
>Isn't this just Shadow Warrior with everything cool removed from it?

The SW reboot games are both inferior to Doom (2016), so I have no idea what you're on about.
>>
I hope they remove the armor plating off his arms in the sequel and show off his fuckhuge biceps like the original model. My golly thinking about doomslayers big biceps holding me down while he pounds my ass and stimulates my prostate until I cum from being penetrated is so hot to think about
>>
>>388138997
haha
>>
>>388138997
When does Doomguy take a shit? Doom 1 is at least like three days long. I'll tell you what though. He could take a shit right on me and I wouldn't mind at all.
>>
>>388138851
>they're not quite difficult enough
It's easy to fix that in SW: they just need to add more green fuckers and shield fuckers.
>>
>>388138950
Doom doesn't have a sword, but that problem will probably fixed in the sequel.
>>
>>388138545
It's miles better than SW though.
Still don't see why SW was good. The gaemplay was kind of fun but if was so god damn repetitive and boring.
>>
File: 1484255021497.png (770KB, 504x942px) Image search: [Google]
1484255021497.png
770KB, 504x942px
>want to replay it
>realize it's not going to have the balling as fuck wallrunning, sliding or sheer Sanic speed from Titanfall 2
>mfw
>>
>>388138807
>2017

Wew
>>
File: 407.jpg (38KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
407.jpg
38KB, 505x490px
>>388139318
>want to replay it
>realize its a western game
>>
>>388139393
It feels like it's been out since 2015 to me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.